Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #1667: Don't worry, S! The Naughty Professor will be your preacher teacher (be your daddy...)

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line
and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users
because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any
thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that,
if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about
any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily
closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion.
Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any
warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need
to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get
around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated
spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain
members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the
rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

EPISODES

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON FOUR TRAILER: OH, MON DIEU!

SCRIPT PAGES FOR 4.01 AND 4.02
SCRIPT PAGE FOR 4.03?

4.01: Belles de Jour
Writer: Joshua Safran and Stephanie Savage
Director: Mark Piznarski

4.02: Double Identity
Writer:Sarah Goodman and Joshua Safran
Director: Mark Piznarski
Videos:: CB Train Station

4.03: The Undergraduates
Writer: Unknown
Director: Norman Buckley

4.04: Unknown
Director: Andrew McCarthy
Videos:: Eva Gets A Gift

4.05: Gonorrhea in 60 seconds
Director: Unknown

GENERAL INFO

Kristin said what?:
- William vdW will return next season.
- According to this interview, the writers have a "plan" for Jenny that they want to save as a surprise.
- DS are not together when the season starts; No love interest in the works for Blair; Clémence Poésy not a regular this season. Read here.

Ausiello scoops:

- Sam Page from 'Mad Men' will play Serena's professor/possible love interest starting in 4.04.
- Dan and Serena will be spending lots of time together, but they aren't together.
- Katie Cassidy will be playing Nate's Columbia student love interest, who is not who she appears and will make trouble for several UESers.
- Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour) has been cast as Eva.
- Chuck does not have amnesia, but Nate does have a new love interest.
- Chuck and Blair are not now, and basically never will be, over.
- Leighton, Blake, and Ed will all film in Paris. Ed might not actually be Chuck in the present, though. Flashbacks or dreams are possible.
- Dan and Serena have been reactivated, and sorting through that will be part of a larger story.
- Now that Mercy has been canceled, they may be working to incorporate Georgina into more of next season.
- Taylor Momsen is NOT LEAVING the show. She will only be gone a few episodes.

Interviews:
- According to SpoilerTV Eva sticks around for at least three episodes.
- According to TV Guide, Connor Paolo will have more screentime next season to make up for the absence of Jenny. Boyfriend will be involved.
- According to Vulture, Chuck/Blair/Serena will film the first two episodes in Paris. There will be some kind of mystery that needs to be solved and a mysterious appearance by someone from home. Paris will greatly affect the direction of season 4.
- According to Billy Baldwin, there will be a heartbreaking ending to Dr. vdW's story, but there is also a potential for him to return.
- Stephanie Savage says that they will be introducing a major new character in season 4.

Speculation/Other News:
- Serena has to choose between Dan and Nate and that will occupy much of her time. DSN Triangle

FILMING PICTURES

Old 08-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nate looks like a pretty horrible BF if he is all about Serena when hes with Juliet. He better watch out he may also be on the hit list
Old 08-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

What new stuff did we get?
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Poor Juliet I'm starting to like her already, though.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterT (View Post)
TFTNT!

What new stuff did we get?
just more pics from yesterday
Old 08-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomgirl468 (View Post)
Nate looks like a pretty horrible BF if he is all about Serena when hes with Juliet. He better watch out he may also be on the hit list
See he can only be a good BF to Serena

Quote:
They failed terribly in the execution of NS coming together. Too sudden after the Tripp affair. I like them together, but the way they got together in S3 killed it a bit for me.
The timeline failed here cause even though for us was 1 episode for the show was one month since there was a time jump between 12 and 13.

Still no couple on this show has been written to perfection , so I guess in the end it all comes down to who is your fave Character and who you think makes him/her happy.

People keep rooting for NJ after the whole Jenny trying to split NS, people keep rooting for CB despite the IP, etc.

So at this point I just hope NS/CB (my faves) are not further damaged , especially NS because of the whole NSD triangle, with CB I´m sure the writers will find a way to reunite them that please most of us.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Nate all about Serena while with Juliet?

Although, honestly, Nate is a horrible BF. Serena was the exception, not the rule.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stupid question, but Who is Juliet?
Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
I think I know this one! Nate's girlfriend. Am I right?
Old 08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)

Although, honestly, Nate is a horrible BF. Serena was the exception, not the rule.
he seems to be but if she is really a pyscho he better watch out lmao
Old 08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
oh the title

i love you. ♡
Old 08-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alianna (View Post)
I think I know this one! Nate's girlfriend. Am I right?
yep! and she is Serena/Blairs rival too
Old 08-19-2010, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

aww She really was!!, I think the only mistake Nate made was letting Jenny mess with his head although kudos to Jenny cause she can really scheme, and well it also didn't help that serena lied to him, and him calling the cops ( it was stupid but it was also a way to make the stupid DS cheating Sl).

Aside that, he was great!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
Blair and Serena's new best frienemy, who attends Barnard(?) or maybe Columbia. Nate's girlfriend who meets him when he's super wasted and pining over Serena.

Apparently, she is totes evil forever.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Blair and Serena's new best frienemy, who attends Barnard(?) or maybe Columbia. Nate's girlfriend who meets him when he's super wasted and pining over Serena.

Apparently, she is totes evil forever.
See? What I said.

Are they filming outside today?