Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #137: The sun will come out tomorrow, and it better bring spoilers!

'Gossip Girl' Stephanie Savage Speaks

Episode 2.01: Summer, Kind Of Wonderful

Supposed Blair/Chuck/Waiter side

the title for the first episode is "Summer, Kind of Wonderful."

-Chuck/Ed and Blair/Leighton filmed alot of scenes together at the house the day I was there. James/Lord Marcus is obviously going to make a play for Blair. There is a scene where Chuck "quizzes" James on how much he really does know about Blair.

-Somehow the heart on the sleeve pin winds up with Lord Marcus/James. I don't really know too many details about this part but he somehow gets it.

-Serena will go to the white party with Nate so he can see Catherine and her husband.

-Nate apparently jumps out of the house and Catherine throws his clothes after him.

-Dan winds up at the house in the Hamptons and CeCe shows "uncharacteristic" kindness to him.

Fraz from Fanbolt declares that it is discovered Bart sent Rufus on tour purposely, to keep him away from Lily. Uh oh, looks like Bart's not as comfortable with her past as he said he was:

"One of Bart Bass Companies is the sponsor behind Rufus band getting a call to go out on the big Rock tour and giving Rufus back a career on the road. Bart had hatched the plan to help make Rufus dream come true so that Rufus will be traveling and out of Lily life. Just to be sure to keep Lily on the straight and narrow of running into Rufus."

Source: Fanbolt Forums

Catherine Mason: N gets played by a MILF

Sebastian Harris: D lets everyone down

Beautiful Girls make D so suicidal

C needs 3 Brazilian Beauties to get over 1 Queen B

Hot Lifeguard: Cuz S is not just Another Dumb Blonde

Episode 2.02: Untitled

Kid: D Feels Shame While Kissing S

Man in Suit: Surprise Return of N's Balls

General Spoilers

According to Kristin:
Catherine will have a "surprising connection to another new character."

Blair and Nate will not be reconciling any time soon.

Chuck will be "occupying" Blair all season long.

Connor Paolo told cinemablend that he hopes for more Eric/Chuck time, and then Eric will get more "badass" next season.

The first few episodes take place in the Hamptons, on location. Everyone will be there.

Blake says, "Whatever happens at the Hamptons doesn't stay there."

From Fraz (Fanbolt)
"Found out the working title of the first Summer Hampton episode is WOULD I LIE TO YOU"

Chuck is driving Blair crazy, working on her last nerve but she tries to remain composed. It is so obvious these two are going to dance around each other.

According to Kristin:
Both Michelle Trachtenberg and a CW source confirmed that, there aren't any plans to bring her back in season two

Serena and Dan will be all over the place, but not together. Expect major angst.

Chuck and Blair are the couple that's moving forward this season.

From Kristin's video: "The writers have identified their Ross and Rachel for the whole series and guess what? It's not Serena and Dan! Word is they'll be on the outs for the next season, while the spotlight shifts to Blair and Chuck. They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws."

I’ve heard conflicting reports about Michelle Trachtenberg being on the new season of Gossip Girl. Do you know if she’ll be back?
I’m told there has been a little back-and-forth but that so far, M.T. has not been asked back for season two. Michelle herself said: “[Josh Schwartz] has told everyone that everyone is coming back and that it’s going to be like a crazy, wild cast of a million people, so I’d love to, I think it’d be great fun. It’s a character I’ve just thoroughly enjoyed...and pretty sexy.” Schwartz-love, bring her back so I can practice my Tae-Bo kicks at the screen! Wouldn’t be as much fun without someone to boil our blood.

Have you heard this rumor about CW president Dawn Ostroff leaving her job? What does this mean for my fave shows like Gossip Girl?
According to my inside source at the network, there is some truth to the rumor. There have apparently been some talks with potential replacements, and the scuttlebutt is that Ostroff is looking for a new gig. Apparently, one way or another, regime change at the CW is likely to happen sooner rather than later. As for Gossip Girl, fear not. There isn't a chance in Hades any new prez would kill that show.

Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
Hope you are sitting down for this and have a paper bag to breathe into because I’m hearing the future is not looking good for Dan and Serena. Gaaahhh! I know, I know, come here and I’ll hold you. Sources tell me that in season two, Dan and Serena will be up and down and all around and everywhere except happy coupledom. The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

OMG! Will Serena hook up with Nate?!
In the season premiere, we'll see that there is a lady in Nate's life, and she's all kinds of trouble, and she's...not Serena. (Or Blair!) More on that in the next Watch With Kristin Show. I'm also hearing there'll be some new characters next season. They're casting for the season premiere as we speak, and Dan has a summer job working for a Norman Mailer type.

from Watch with Kristin:

Nelson in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl? I'm having withdrawals from the best worst show on TV.

You and me both, babe! I'm hearing that in the season premiere, the kids go to the Hamptons, Serena and Dan reconsider their breakup and Blair uses a new guy to make Chuck jealous.

According to JustJared:
MT will be returning in season 2

According to SpoilerTV:

The Shoot Dates are-
Episode #201 - June 19-30, 2008;
Episode #202 - June 30- July 10, 2008;
Episode #203 - July 10-21, 2008;
Episode #204 - July 21-30, 2008 (in New York, NY).

There are casting calls for the following roles:

Catherine Mason

Mädchen Amick
Late 30s-40. Gorgeous model turned Upper East Side wife. A stunning woman who knows exactly how to use her sexuality to manipulate every situation. She does not let the often lonely life of an Upper East Side wife keep her from anything (and anyone) she wants. Guest Star;

Marcus Beaton

Patrick Heusinger
18-22. A handsome, British young man with a royal upbringing. Mysterious, smart, charming, and affable. A British accent. Guest Star;

Sebastian Harris
40s. Renowned author and literary lion. A voluble, commanding presence. Charming and sexy a la Hemingway or Norman Mailer. Guest Star;

FILMING PICTURES

Leighton Meester is a Swimsuit Siren | Blake Lively

Ed Westwick Wears Short Shorts

Penn Badgley is Shirtless | Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, Leighton Meester

Ed Westwick is the Argyle King

Blake Lively is Southampton Sexy | Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley

Ed Westwick: You're Just a Tattoo

Chace Crawford Loves Bikini-Clad Babes

Tinsley Mortimer Joins Gossip Girl | Blake Lively, Taylor Momsen

Last edited by afeverpitch; 06-23-2008 at 10:26 AM
Old 06-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

tati since i did word count and you guys did lines count it messed up the tally bc it weighted school lies more than the other eppies so i took it out for now and i ll redo it tmo

(for 7 episodes)
Serena- 689/2300 29.9%
Dan 601/2300 26.1%
Blair 495/2300 21%
Nate 267/2300 11%
Chuck 248/2300 10.7%

ACTUALLY chuck had the least amt of lines! And then Nate, poor boys!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Banned

Awww you do spoil us Tatiana!

Yeah, I KNEW Chuck had the least amount of lines. Ugh Dan has more airtime than Blair, he needs to reduce his time in HALF and share with the boys. RIDICULOUS, how they focus on DS when they audience is getting tired of them, and their approval rating is going down
Old 06-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

yah well school lies was one of the few eppies where chuck had a little bit more than nate but since i did word count instead of line count and there were WAY more words it skewed the other stats for the other eppies. When i redo a line count for it CN will prolly be even. It was just bothering me bc i could tell by looking at the results that chuck had the least but my word count effed it all up.

Nnenna if ur gonna be up u should do the line count for school lies and send it to daphane so she can redo the official tally
Old 06-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally spoil you girls, cuz i love you

I'm almost done with poison ivy, btw
Old 06-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I totally spoil you girls, cuz i love you

I'm almost done with poison ivy, btw
did u understand what i meant when i was talking about how the SL word count messed it up so u should get rid of the numbers i gave you and then i can do a REAL line count tmo
Old 06-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Banned

I love you too!

How do I do a word count Lisa?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

Nnenna you dont want to do a word count you want to do a line count bc thats what tati and daphne did, my word count messed it up and made it look like chuck had more lines then he actually did
Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i got it lisa, don't worry
Old 06-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i got it lisa, don't worry
ok good i dont want to sound annoying and OCD but I know for a fact that Chuck had less than nate and then i was like ohh my stupid word count effed it all up! and if were gonna do this i want it to actually be accurate, you know which means we cant compare words and lines
Old 06-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love OCDness, it also bugs me when things don't match up. You two have PMs

I hope Marcus only stays for three days.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love OCDness, it also bugs me when things don't match up. You two have PMs

I hope Marcus only stays for three days.
lol why 3 days?

kay its bed time. Tatiana, chuck is always last! W.T.F!
Old 06-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

except in the finale- he had double nate's lines!

goodnight!
Old 06-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Banned

Yeah Chuck was massive in the finale
Old 06-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Just got home and I need to go to bed, but I just realized that the season premiere is only 10 WEEKS AWAY!! That doesn't seem too far away...considering that it is also my first day back to school. LOL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread