Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #1119: Chuck and Jenny sitting in a tree. S-C-H-E-M-I-N-G.

Welcome to the Gossip Girl spoiler and speculation thread, feel free to post about any upcoming story-line and discuss it with the other people in here. We urge you to not bash the actors nor the users because it's not allowed by the rules, but anything else with a good argument is welcomed.

Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL FANS: From now on, please do not post any picspams or repeated spoiler images - regardless of who is in them. It takes up space and offends certain members/fanbases. When we get new pictures, post a few of them once, then link the rest. They will be added to our photobucket in the OP and can be accessed there from then on.

3.02: The Freshman
Writer: Amanda Lasher
Director: Norman Buckley

IS NYU READY FOR BLAIR WALDORF? / MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG RETURNS AS GEORGINA — Blair (Leighton Meester), who is determined to maintain her Queen status in college, embarks on her first day at NYU, along with Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr). Unfortunately, Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) turns up as Blair's roommate in the dorms, determined to make Blair a social outcast. As Serena (Blake Lively) prepares to depart for Brown, she and Chuck (Ed Westwick) have a major falling out, so she recruits Chuck's enemy, Carter (guest star Sebastian Stan), to help her get even. Nate (Chace Crawford) and Bree (guest star JoAnna Garcia) decide to explore their relationship further, knowing full well it could cause tension between their families who are political rivals. Taylor Momsen and Matthew Settle also star.

Casting Call for 3.02
- Chuck gets interviewed about Bass Industries
- Dan gets invited to a writers' club
- Blair hosts a dorm party
- Chuck proposes a new business deal
- Serena is on her way to Brown

- Courtesy of Ariana: Dan/Georgie/Vanessa script excerpt here.

- Videos: B's No-Good, Horrible First Day, No Headbands In College, SB Say Bye For Now, CB Blow Kisses, That's Money, Honey

- A girl from TWOP says she saw the end of the script:
Chuck and Blair are together and happy (possibly make up after a fight)
Vanessa calls Dan to talk about Scott.
Dan and Georgie wake up the morning after sexy time and kiss.

- A girl from Dirtyandbritish tries to lipread CB kissing:
According to her, Blair is complaining about Georgie being her roommate.
Chuck says it won't be a problem if she spends the night with him.
They discuss lingerie, and Blair tells him not to work too late because he won't want to miss this.

3.03: Lost Boy
Writer: Robert Hull
Director: Jean DeSegonzac

BLAIR VS. CHUCK — It’s an Upper East Side face-off when Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) both set their sights on a particular item up for bid at Sotheby’s and the personal stakes are high. Serena (Blake Lively) suspects that Carter (guest star Sebastian Stan) may be up to his old habits, Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) takes an interest in Dan (Penn Badgley), and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) begins to suspect that something isn’t quite right with Scott (guest star Chris Riggi). Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen and Matthew Settle also star.

- There is an auction where CB bid against each other for the same painting.

3.04: Dan de Fleurette
Writer: Unknown
Director: Unknown

Casting Call for 3.04
- Jenny will have to deal with a backstabbing Mean Girls ringleader named Celeste and her ****ty second-in-command, Carmen. There will also be the weakest link, Jane.
- There will be a movie premiere.

- Per Ausiello, Hilary Duff joining for a multi episode arc playing Olivia Burke, a movie star who wants a normal college experience and rooms with Vanessa.
- From E!: Inside sources tell us exclusively that Duff's character Olivia is a movie star who just wants to live a simple peasant girl's life at college and date a simple unfamous guy. Lucky for her then that Dan doesn't know who she is and that he wants to hook up with her. Yep, not only are Dan and Serena all permanently broken up, but Dan is stepping out on Serena with this new girl Olivia.

- Spotted: Some serious fierceness on the Upper East Side. Sources confirm that Tyra Banks has signed on to appear on Gossip Girl this fall — and she’s not playing herself. The model-turned-media mogul will guest as an actress co-starring in a film with Hilary Duff’s character. Banks is scheduled to show up in episode 4.
- From E-Online: According to sources, Tyra will be "acting." She'll play Ursula Nyquist, a larger-than-life actress.

- Videos: CJ going to the theater, Hilary talks about DO

-Serena gets a job as a publicist and is put in charge of handling Ursula (Tyra Banks) at the premiere of the movie star's latest film. Of course, Ursula is known to be a troublemaking diva so the two hotties tangle.

3.05: Rufus Getting Married

- Sonic Youth performs at RL's wedding.

- Savage is mum about the exact circumstances of the festivities involved. "It's a big event that involves engaged adults Rufus and Lily. Just draw your own conclusions," she laughs. Source: Entertainment Weekly

- Sources tell us that Dan, Serena, Jenny, and Eric learn about their half brother earlier in the season. In 3.05, Rufus and Lily finally meet their long-lost spawn, Scott, and he's up to nothing more nefarious than trying to find his birth parents. He's a good guy, after all! Scott's main arc is the first five episodes of the season, and he departs again after the big reunion, but more likely than not, the character will recur again for the remainder of the season.

3.06: Enough about Eve

Casting Call for 3.06
- Sophie is a NYU student and a follow of Blair's.
- Vanessa's mother is introduced.
- Bree's brother PJ Buckley is an obnoxious Southern playboy and high rolling poker player.
- Girls ask for Olivia's autograph at a NYU family banquet.

- Vanessa's mom will be played by Gina Torres from 'Firefly' and 'Alias'

- Extra's Casting (SpoilerTV)

- Chuck Bass will kiss Neal Bledsoe's Josh Ellis, NYU's head of freshman affairs. Josh is tasked with selecting an incoming student for the honor of delivering the freshman speech. He’s a person of interest to Blair. She’s so determined to snag the slot that she goes so far as to pimp out her boyfriend to the gay guy in charge. According to Ausiello, there's a catch. Gossip Girl exclusive: Chuck Bass goes gay?!
- It's confirmed. Chuck will be kissing Josh Ellis. Script Page Leaked

3.07: How To Succeed In Bassness
Writer: Sara Goodman
Director: Joe Lazarov

Casting Call for 3.07
- More mean girl drama for Jenny.
- Patrick, Olivia's ex-boyfriend and co-star in the "Vampire Knight" movies, will be introduced.
- A bureaucrat from the Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control will issue a liquor license for a new night club.
- Young trick-or-treaters (ages 8-11) will be dressed as Batman, Robin, and Lady Gaga.
- Police officers raid a new night club.

- Dialog and filming snippets according to extras (SpoilerTV)

3.08: The Grandfather Part II
Writer: Lenn K. Rosenfeld
Director: Mark Piznarski

Casting Call for 3.08
- Blair makes a new friend.
- A CBS news producer is looking for a scoop.
- Trip van der Bilt, Nate's cousin, is running a political campaign.
- A man falls into the Hudson River and nearly drowns.
- There will be news reporters.

3.09: They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?

- Casting call for 3.09

Promos and Videos:

- Season 3 Promo!
- Headband/DB
- Dan
- Chuck
- Blair
- Serena
- Nate
- Gossip Girl Up To Speed
- Serena's Style
- Blair's Style
- Jenny's Style

According to Korbi:
- CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin said what?:

- Blair will not be pleased by Chuck and Jenny's scheming in 3.04
- Scott isn't evil.
- Georgina will be making out with all the boys.
- Georgina will have an unexpected roommate and love interest
- Chuck and Blair won't have a threesome, but will have a ton of sexcapades. Including white-hot angry sex.
- Olivia likes that Dan doesn't recognize her movie stardom.
- Serena and Carter will try to make a go of it.
- Jenny will go up against the mean girls defending her kingdom.
- Scott will be at the forefront for awhile and Georgina will have a full arc.
- Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi
- Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
- Dan and Serena will be less like lovers and more like siblings next season.
- Carter Baizen is a major figure in the first seven episodes. While nothing's set it stone, it's likely that he will recur heavily throughout the season. Here.
- The good news is that Chuck is not really playing for both teams on the TV version of Gossip Girl (in the books he's definitely bisexual). The bad news is that Chuck's gay kiss is not doing Chuck and Blair's relationship any favors. Why? Because Gossip Girl's resident crazy lady (that's Blair, just so we're clear) tricks Chuck into kissing that boy, and Chuck's pissed after the fact. Don't panic, Chuck and Blair are not totally breaking up over this, but it does put a major kink in their relationship.
- Gina Torres is going to be on Gossip Girl—can you believe it? And how is she introduced? Well, Vanessa finds out she is going to give the freshman toast at NYU and invites her mom. Mom, however, disapproves of Vanessa going to college (?!), apparently because Mr. and Mrs. Abrams are superhippie, anti-establishment types. Awww, they're just mad she didn't go to Reed or Oberlin.

Ausiello scoops:
- According to Ausiello, Blair and Serena will start out loving each other, but by November, the hate is on! What triggers the war? Let’s just say Blair doesn’t follow the bros before hos belief system (or, in this case, hos before bros).
- According to Ausiello, the kiss itself isn’t the issue. It’s the general lack of trust between them that causes problems. And the tension grows the following week when another breakdown in trust occurs — this time involving the bar Chuck opens in his new hotel.
- Olivia will be getting a costar/possible love interest for two episodes: Patrick, from the Vampire Knight series
- There will be a Halloween episode! Lady Gaga, Batman, Robin will be included in the disguises.
- Chuck and Blair will try some pretty unorthodox methods to combat the seven-week itch (to keep the relationship alive)
- Blair will have a hard enough time adjusting to college as is, but Georgie will make Blair miserable in 3.02
- Vanessa has a romance with someone she met briefly at the end of the season 2 finale
- Dan is a "participatint" in a controversial hook up at the beginning of season 3
- Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
- Serena will be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.
- Joanna Garcia is Nate's new GF - Bree Buckley
- Hilary Duff to join Gossip Girl - Olivia

Interviews:
- According to Stephanie Savage:
- Chuck and Blair will stay a couple throughout the season, but it will be nothing we've ever seen before.
- Serena and Carter will deal with the fallout of what happened over the summer for the first few episodes.
- Serena will not be jealous of Olivia/Dan; DS is much less romantic than it's ever been - more like siblings.
- Then there’s Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen), learning the ropes of Queen Bee. “We really do see Jenny struggling with what she is going to do with this power that has been given to her,” says Savage. “She is back at Constance and now she is a junior — the same age as our other girls when the show started — so we have lots of story areas for Jenny that are opening up.” And one in particular that will make a comeback: Jenny’s fashion career! “As we get more into the season, that is going to be a bigger and bigger story.”
- According to Leighton Meester, Chuck and Blair will be very comedic, sexy, and naughty in the first few episodes of season 3.
- According to Michelle Trachtenberg, Georgie's a maneater who will be eating one of our three main men in particular (Dan).
- According to People, someone turns out to not be who they say they are.
- According to Sebastian Stan, Carter knows what he wants and that's [Serena].
- Also, Joanna Garcia says that Nate and Bree have a bit of a Romeo & Juliet love story.
- MICKEY: Serena will be wooed by a Prince among Men.
- According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
- MICKEY: Dorota will still be around
- MICKEY: Blake Lively told us: "Serena's thrown for this huge loop," she says. "There are a lot of things she's going to find out about her mother and about her background." In other words, Serena will not be heading to Providence in the fall... but she might not be in New York either.
- Carter Spoilers - PEOPLE TV Watch Stan says that when his character Carter Baizen’s background is revealed, it will stir up some trouble among the Upper East Siders — and especially Lively’s Serena van der Woodsen. “They are revealing his history and where he comes from,” says Stan. “His whole background involves Serena’s character and it’s different from the other relationships on the show.”
- YouTube - E! Gossip Girl Season 3 Preview
- YouTube - D10! Gossip Girl - OMG! Next Season Secrets!
- Joshua Safran interview (Examiner, Part 3)
- Neal Bledsoe interview (EW)

Speculation:

- Info from someone on IMDb who claims to have seen the first three eps: Chuck decides he is going to open a speakeasy in the 1st few episodes and gets mad at Serena who *beep* it up for him during a meeting by saying something stupid. So, he tries to make up for it by trying to impress the man he is trying to make the deal with by obtaining this painting. It turns out to be the same painting that Blair needs to get into some snobby society (that turns out to be fake- Georgina sets her up). So they big against one another, Serena ends up getting it at the last second-and gives it to Blair. Blair in the end gives it to Chuck and tells him she believes in him. Chuck in turn tells the guy he was trying to make a deal with to go screw himself that he is going to buy the whole damned hotel. And then the episode (3) ends with him and Blair skipping off with a bottle of champagne to enjoy the Penthouse Suite of his new hotel. Lots of good stuff with them the first 3 episodes.

- From Junk_Yard_**** - I just got an email from my source. They said - if the audience respond well to Seb/Carter - he'll be made into a regular on the show. It just all depends on how people respond to him and S/Ca right now.

- New Season 3 Poster

- S3 Scoop!

Last edited by afeverpitch; 09-18-2009 at 11:56 AM
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

tftt!
blows a gasket?means she is mad?right?
urg i hate that i am so retard .
and i want b bad not that b vulnerable
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BTW, Rhona. I cannot remember now if I've already forced you to watch my LoVe video? Our discussion on 'epicness' reminded me.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Tati LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE the title.

Aw Blair's so cute, she doesn't share her man, not even to scheme I wonder what the heck Chuck needs Jenny for?
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Tati

I think B will feel left out and have a little jealously but in the feeling left out way not the OMG CJ are talking way
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Absolute Fan

tftnt! btw Tati if you want to add it to the OP, we got info on some of the writers/directors:

Quote:
The 'How to Succeed in Bassness' episode was written by Sara Goodman and will directed by Joe Lazarov. 'The Grandfather: Part II' was written by Lenn K. Rosenfeld and will be directed by Mark Piznarski.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Aww talk about CB and their Luuuuurve!

Jenny and Chuck need each other to scheme, what would Chuck need her for?

Blair, doesn't like sharing her scheming buddie.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I wonder why Chuck needs Jenny im looking forward to 3.04 now too CBJ
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

awww the title

can't wait to see CJ
Ultimate Fan

Tftnt bb

Oooh no you haven't! I demand a link! Now woman!

And yeah I just got a text from Blair, Chuck. It says "scheming + limo + woman who is not me = testicle removal"
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Yeah I wonder why Chuck needs Jenny im looking forward to 3.04 now too CBJ

Can't wait.

Rhona: Lulz. You funny.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so excited for 3x04 now. I was excited before because I love CJ, but CBJ is even better! Especially to see CJ's faces when Blair goes off on them

I think that's exactly how she sees it Rhona!
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I added the writers/directors; the Eonline blurb, and the sneak peeks for 3.02.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Rhona B doesnt like C scheming with ppl not her
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm so excited for a CJ scheme and for possible CBJ!