Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Yeah maybe

Capt' - so after the I'm the coffee guy speach from Luke she won't see him again? It still doesn't make sense, this is more than their engagement that has ended it's 10 YEARS of friendship she has thrown away!

I don't even really need to see them in the same scene, just something to tell me they are talking "Oh I got the food from luke's" something like that to show she went to Luke is all I'm asking for is that too much, LG doens't even have to be in the same scene as SP then!
It's been 1 ep. Maybe a gradual easing back. After SS they didn't see each other until they both worked on a play together, it's not like even in a small town you see everyone, every day
Old 10-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

As a fan of the whole show, I happened to like all of the storylines in tonight's episode.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsher (View Post)
So... Logan's definitely bringing Sexy Back.
Love it!

As for Lauren...I bet she's forced to phone it in. She has no choice...this is the stupid storyline she's given and she apparently thinks she has to make it believable for her character to act that way...

Lorelai's not herself and I miss her. What happend to STRONG Lorelai?

Quote:
I am enjoying Veronica Mars. Never really watched it before, but her witty sarcasm is extremely appealing after watching GG's dredge.
OMIGD, you too? I'm loving it also.

SOmeone on a different VM board actually mentioned how great it is that there's the Logan/Veronica relaitonship but the show isn't devoted to showing it all the time...if they wanted to see a relationship show, they'd watch Gilmore Girls...

I like how they sometimes have Logan/Veronica take more of a center stage in an episode, but for the most part, the story of the characters and their 'adventures' and Veronica's mysteries are more important. Finally, a show that gets it right.

ETA; Anxiously waiting for Ausiello to show up...
Old 10-10-2006, 09:02 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

this episode was so boring - I can't stand one bit Lorelai

she is so vacous and selfloathing and chris can't I smack him

and luke omg the hat that poor hat

AWFUL
Old 10-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Anybody see a forshadowing of trouble between R&L? He suddenly seems very grown-up, and college girl Rory seems even younger in comparison.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

AA is up

Quote:
Question: Any new spoilers you can divulge for GG without getting fired?— TVDiva

Ausiello: I'm going to have something big for you Gilmore nuts very soon. I've put the show on the AA backburner these past few weeks, and I promise I'm going to make up for it in a major way in the next week or two. I'll also be revealing the answer to the controversial asterisk quiz at that time, as well as offering my official response to Oliver Stone's forthcoming conspiracy-laden AA exposé, "Whispergate." In the meantime, here's a mini-scoop: I received an unconfirmed tip that April will move in with Luke at the end of the month.

Question: I have a big box of Smurfs and Snapple stamped and ready to mail if you have the answer to this: Do you have any details on when Marty will be on Gilmore Girls?— Amy

Ausiello: Nov. 14 is the big day. Now, gimme my Snapple!
Now that's what I call news
Old 10-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Jason of JSW fame...please take this as calmly as you can. We have all experienced letdowns on this show and forum at one time or another. We are all in agreement that this is not the place to personally attack posters of any type. However, that also means we can all discuss/debate this show and its characters and its writers whether we agree with those statements or not.

I think it is possible to do this without inferring people are not as intelligent as they once were or never were to begin with.

There has been negativity; there has been change in characters; change is a loss; for some this is the place to vent or discuss or piss about the grief they are experiencing about this show. Because no one understands our addiction to this show like we all do as a whole.

This is why you can observe it for its whole arc and enjoy it, why some can grieve, and others could care less. And some who come here just for the company and knowledge there are others just as weird as they are (and maybe even lonely to some degree) and discuss this show and why they love and hate certain aspects of it...cause they can't anywhere else.

My only plea to you and to all of us is to cut back some on the personal criticisms and attacks. It's one thing to attack a character (they aren't real) v. a person (who is). We can have our passions and even passionately love or dislove storylines...but no need to personally attack each other. JMO
Old 10-10-2006, 09:05 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
GA is great too....

LGs acting is getting weaker and weaker....
it was so painful to watch and i actually had my finger on the stop button while it was recording

she is so phoning it in

hate it
Old 10-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
Maybe Logan will take off his shirt more often, to keep the viewers, cause with the LC crap for another 10 eps they might be running to the hills.....
Now if Lorelai would do the same I might like her again

Old 10-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Banned

Katie...go look at page 2. Notice the difference in post. I ask you; whose side are you on? There's a clear difference here. I am sorry that you dislike being lumped together but read that page. There's a difference. I personally like my so-called side than the other side. One works for me more than ceaseless bitching that does nothing more than be negative. If you think I am negative towards other posters...then read that post to you again. It has nothing to do with negativity. From reading your post...you seem to want out but are getting your homies back. I dig loyalty, but read page 2. I would be civil. If this had to do with me. When it's about me...I am all hearts and tap-dancing Katie. Hearts and Tap-dancing...eternally negative idiots? Wow.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
nst
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
AA is up

Now that's what I call news
i thought we knew that

and what happened to sp getting more screen time - ds took all of his up with his smirks and kiddos
Old 10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherjunkie (View Post)
Jason of JSW fame...please take this as calmly as you can. We have all experienced letdowns on this show and forum at one time or another. We are all in agreement that this is not the place to personally attack posters of any type. However, that also means we can all discuss/debate this show and its characters and its writers whether we agree with those statements or not.

I think it is possible to do this without inferring people are not as intelligent as they once were or never were to begin with.

There has been negativity; there has been change in characters; change is a loss; for some this is the place to vent or discuss or piss about the grief they are experiencing about this show. Because no one understands our addiction to this show like we all do as a whole.

This is why you can observe it for its whole arc and enjoy it, why some can grieve, and others could care less. And some who come here just for the company and knowledge there are others just as weird as they are (and maybe even lonely to some degree) and discuss this show and why they love and hate certain aspects of it...cause they can't anywhere else.

My only plea to you and to all of us is to cut back some on the personal criticisms and attacks. It's one thing to attack a character (they aren't real) v. a person (who is). We can have our passions and even passionately love or dislove storylines...but no need to personally attack each other. JMO
Old 10-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked the whole ep as a whole. Paris just cracked me up. And I disagree about LG. I think she did great tonight. I liked the fact that after Chris's confession, Lorelai had to think long and hard about the decision she's made.

And so yes, we'll see more C/L, but I think I can be okay with that as long as keeps Lorelai happy. I'm tired of seeing sad mopey Lorelai. It's her turn to be all smiles.

The Cotillion Girls were so cute, but I really have to get used to seeing Michel on screen more. I loved how he was kissing Emily's a$$ though. It was hilarious.

And I thought Rory not being comfortable talking and sex texting Logan at the same time was cute. And I loved that he understood that.

ETA: Thanks for the AA. MA cracks me up, too.

Avi by PollyGreen

LJ
Old 10-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst (View Post)
and what happened to sp getting more screen time - ds took all of his up with his smirks and kiddos
He's 3rd in the show's credits. It's ridiculous that he gets so little air time as a result...why didn't they just keep it as it was, when Sookie was 3rd? They're using her weekly (FINALLY).

Ausiello has, NOTHING. Still nothing good to tell us. Nothing we didn't know already.
What fun.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Question: Any new spoilers you can divulge for GG without getting fired?— TVDiva

Ausiello: I'm going to have something big for you Gilmore nuts very soon. I've put the show on the AA backburner these past few weeks, and I promise I'm going to make up for it in a major way in the next week or two. I'll also be revealing the answer to the controversial asterisk quiz at that time, as well as offering my official response to Oliver Stone's forthcoming conspiracy-laden AA exposé, "Whispergate." In the meantime, here's a mini-scoop: I received an unconfirmed tip that April will move in with Luke at the end of the month.
Oh man now that's interesting! I wonder where Anna will be cause I don't see her just letting April move in with him. Maybe she's had this secret desire to open her own 2nd hand store in Paris and is just tired of being a mom and sticks April with Luke. Hey if we can recycle some plots, why can't we recycle all of them?

Oh yea and it looks like we'll finally get a confirmed CL wedding spoiler from Ausiello in the next week or so. Fantastic!

JOEY: Some girl ate Monica.
MONICA: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
CHANDLER: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread