Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

this looks like an aweful season.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Passionate Fan

humn.. i would Love for LG to go as MP's date.. but then that would make me sad bc i would remember how the people over the Emmy are suck a and can't recognize a talent.. but then it would give us more pics.. humn.. honestly, i don't know where i stand on that

OY WITH THE POODLES ALREADY
! '
Old 08-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I´m looking forward to see the New and Improved Luke.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
Everything is just fine.....

Maybe LG is MPs date at the Emmy´s ????
Great to hear you are fine ... for a sec I thought you sounded a bit bitter But apparantly that makes you grin and all! Which is always a good thing.

I dunno, I don't think LG or any other of the GG cast is gonna go to the actual show, since none of them are nominated and none of them are presenters. It is a long show, right? Didn't LG say before there is no reason to go unless nominated or presenting.

Thanks Sandra, for those Pennelyn-scenes ... it eases my mind

At what time do the Emmys start?
Old 08-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Hey, I saw this in the opening post, and I was wondering if anyone knows the origin of it. Was it in print somewhere?

Old 08-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Still makes me sick to see Chrisss´ face on that add......
Old 08-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I already have pre-emmy stuff on here... I'm such a dork. Joan and Melissa Rivers...

Its very possible that LG and MP go together, but I just don't think she'd go, not because of the snub, but because of the evil interviewers that would rub her lack of a nom in her face and keep asking about it.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaab (View Post)
Thanks Sandra, for those Pennelyn-scenes ... it eases my mind

At what time do the Emmys start?
You're welcome Blaab.
It put my mind on ease too.

Here in Germany they are showing the Emmys live at 2am tonight, but since GG isn't nominated, no need to stay awake for me.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Curly, Craig (Lancer) brought the pic over and apparantly someone named Painted Aura posted it somewhere (on another Forum). I don't think it was one in print, but I really don't know. I am sure that Craig will post about it later on. Oh wait, I checked out Craigs site and over there is a link to the original post. The poster came with the message that this is an exclusive preview of the GG season premiere ad. So I would think it was not in print ...

Thanks for the info on the Emmys, Sandra. Too late for me and yeah not really a reason to look anyway.

Okee, on another message board this was posted by usernameexists. It's all about spoilers for Season 7. Jet took it again to another board and well here I am, posting it here. It's all info we already have (maybe some or a lot even originates from the MT), but it does seem like some emotions are added, it's not, I feel, as objective as what was originally posted here. So maybe a little interpreting went on. Here it is, I bolded the parts that seem new or seem like some interpreting has been going on:

Quote:
For the new season:

* In the premiere, Kirk drives Taylor's thunderbird into Luke's Diner and destroys it! In the same episode, while Luke is attempting to apologize to Lorelai, she tells him about her night with Christopher and they end things for good. She and Rory play racquetball in an attempt to forget their broken hearts. Afterwards, Lorelai breaks down and cries while she tries to get rid of everything that reminds her of Luke.

* In the next episode Luke PUNCHES Christopher out and then gets into a huge fight in the town square with Lorelai. Kirk opens a makeshift "diner" while Luke's is being fixed, dressing up like Luke in a flannel shirt and backwards baseball cap. Also we find out that Lane is pregnant with a "honeymoon" baby.

* Ep 3, Lorelai attends a cotillion with her mother and Rory and begins to question her life and whether she should have left her parents when she was 16. Afterwards, she watches as Luke celebrates the Grand Reopening of the Diner with April and Anna. Feeling sad and lonely she goes to Christopher.

* In the fourth episode, Rory meets new friends at Yale, girls who are Art Majors. Richard begins guest lecture gig at Yale. Also, Chris takes Lorelai on a date to a drive-in movie that he arranges, complete with popcorn and candy. They are having a cute time until Christopher suggests they go back to his apartment because Gigi isnt home. Meanwhile Emily is pulled over for driving and talking on her cellphone and is arrested. As Lorelai is trying to get out of going home with Christopher, Emily calls her to get her out of jail.

* Episode 5, Rory visits Logan in London and immediately feels out of place amongst his newspaper coworkers, especially feeling jealous of a tall beautiful journalist named Bobby who is very popular with the guys. Lorelai and Chris attend a dinner at the Gilmores where it seems like Lorelai is not too happy with Chris.

General spoilers:

**Lorelai and Christopher will attempt a romance but it will be short lived, only lasting until the end of Nov. She will try and move on but she is still in love with Luke. As for Luke, he doesn't pine for Lorelai and is concentrating on his daughter while getting closer to Anna.

**Rory makes new friends and reconnects with Marty. Something will happen that will bring Logan back to the states in midseason.
According to usernameexists "all info gathered from casting sides, tours and inside scoops". And later the same poster posts this: Luke stops wearing the blue baseball cap that Lorelai gave him back in Season One and is now sporting a new black cap from the CT Defenders farm team, starting in ep 7.04.

I am thinking there is nothing really new in here, but more a person who like he/she said gathered info from different sources and I believe added some personal interpretation to it. So most is definitely spoiler, but I get the feeling some is based on a little spec. If anybody wants to know more about where this is coming from, PM me, because I can't name other Forums here, rigth?

Last edited by blaab; 08-27-2006 at 12:29 PM
Old 08-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Curly, Craig (Lancer) brought the pic over and apparantly someone named Painted Aura posted it somewhere (on another Forum). I don't think it was one in print, but I really don't know. I am sure that Craig will post about it later on. Oh wait, I checked out Craigs site and over there is a link to the original post. The poster came with the message that this is an exclusive preview of the GG season premiere ad. So I would think it was not in print ...

Thanks for the info on the Emmys, Sandra. Too late for me and yeah not really a reason to look anyway.

Okee, on another message board this was posted by usernameexists. It's all about spoilers for Season 7. Jet took it again to another board and well here I am, posting it here. It's all info we already have (maybe some or a lot even originates from the MT), but it does seem like some emotions are added, it's not, I feel, as objective as what was originally posted here. So maybe a little interpreting went on. Here it is, I bolded the parts that seem new or seem like some interpreting has been going on:

According to usernameexists "all info gathered from casting sides, tours and inside scoops". And later the same poster posts this: Luke stops wearing the blue baseball cap that Lorelai gave him back in Season One and is now sporting a new black cap from the CT Defenders farm team, starting in ep 7.04.

I am thinking there is nothing really new in here, but more a person who like he/she said gathered info from different sources and I believe added some personal interpretation to it. So most is definitely spoiler, but I get the feeling some is based on a little spec. If anybody wants to know more about where this is coming from, PM me, because I can't name other Forums here, rigth?
Thanks fpr the blaab, I'm catching up (as always) where was the black cap thing posted?

Old 08-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Thanks fpr the blaab, I'm catching up (as always) where was the black cap thing posted?

somewhere around page 15, I think. FF is weird!
Old 08-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Craig here is the link that leads to the new info about the hat. It's also in the first post. The story about the hat. There is also under general spoilers/articles another link about the hat. It's the first one under that heading (it's on the first post).

Yep, FF is all sorts of acting weird again ...

Last edited by blaab; 08-27-2006 at 01:28 PM
Old 08-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Weird??! I still blame that dude at the top
Old 08-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hi Craig here is the link that leads to the new info about the hat. It's also in the first post. The story about the hat. There is also under general spoilers/articles another link about the hat. It's the first one under that heading (it's on the first post).

Yep, FF is all sorts of acting weird again ...
Thanks I've caught up and found it, didn't check the first post this time

What is on the next tour all the GG fans wear BLUE baseball caps backward LOL

OT - Is it time for a friendly warning about using spoiler avi's on other threads?

Old 08-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
As for Luke, he doesn't pine for Lorelai and is concentrating on his daughter while getting closer to Anna.
Why do I have such a bad feeling about that one ?! The same feeling I had after I watched 6x10 and Chris said I want to take care of you. you and rory. I knew something bad is going to happen and tada we got Partings. I really don't want the foiler to become a spoiler but my gut tells me otherwise at the moment We are so concentrated on the whole Chris and Lor thing that we neclet Anna as a potenial thread. I know I said I can't really believe Luke doing it with Anna *yuck* because he doesn't love her but right now I'm not so sure about it anymore. Maybe he questions himself if he really knows what love is or if the love he felt for Lorelai was the true love.
I'm smad right now. My tummy is doing somersaults and I feel really really bad.