Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Remember how Joss would spread some false rumors to crack down on spoilers? Rachel has told me that is what GG is doing.
The bastards. Seriously, what harm are spoilers doing? Sure we learn about the episode in advance, but it doesn't prevent me from watching it. They still get what they want and we get what we want.

But its funny how they are doing this now, right when L/L are getting closer and closer... maybe this is so if we get an L/L spoiler, we'll think twice about whether its true or not? Keeping us guessing, the way Amy always wants it?
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 02-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

From TV gal at zap2it.com. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom for spoilers.
Quote:
Luke and Nicole will have a big fight on "Gilmore Girls."
It isn't mentioned when this big fight will happen or why they fight.

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited ~justanother~ ]
L: Hmm. He can turn it off and turn it on so fast.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey y'all...delurking to play the word game. The wonderful and fabulous Kitty said Luke/Nicole: someone is cheating.

"Cheating" implies that someone has already cheated, and is continuing to cheat. If the spoiler was "someone cheats," that would indicate a one-time occurance, but the wording there says to me that this is something that's been going on for a while. So, I guess my vote is that it's Nicole. Although that's a really crappy and cliched way to end this sham of a marriage, imho.

I mean, isn't it going to mean more when Luke actually chooses to end his relationship with Nicole rather than have it ended for him? Let the drama play out--don't let him out of this stupid marriage that easily!

Of course, if I'm just looking too closely at the wording, then my vote's for Luke cheating--with Lorelai. Anything else would be just wrong. Sorry for the overanalyzation, but I figure I should use my English degree for something--Lord knows I don't do it at work! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Emily Gilmore: When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy.

My LJ. 'Cause I'm interesting. Or whatever.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Amy said that there would be no triangle with Jason/Lorelai and Luke, so I don't think that Luke will cheat with Lorelai. Yeah, Amy has lied before, but she might feel like it's important for Luke and Lorelai to work out or get out of their respective relationships. I agree with that, especially for Luke. I think Nicole will cheat to see if he's paying attention and he will try to "win" her back because he thinks that's the right thing to do. I have a feeling that all of the Lorelai stuff will involve Jason, her parents and his parents.

I think the writers are setting up a possible separation for Emily and Richard. That's just a hunch.

Last season the return episode from the hiatus was on April 15th so I'm predicting something around there.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Also from TV Guide: Lorelai becomes the go-to Gilmore after a death in the family devastates Richard and the discovery of a long-kept secret sends Emily off the deep end.

Do we know what the secret is?

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited jennarose ]

Old 02-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Total Fan

Can you imagine cheating on Luke, even given the circumstances....poor Luke. He will need someone to comfort him!! She should have just said I know it was my idea to stay married but we both know its not working.

But it could still be Luke.

I'm so happy that the fight is with Luke and Nicole. I thought it was, but its nice to have it confirmed. Now, will we get to see it....or just hear it like everyone else?

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I think the secret is the letter Emily finds.... written by Trix, asking Richard not to marry Emily...right?

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
Old 02-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember that spoiler. I was probably skimming when it was posted.

Old 02-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think the secret is the letter Emily finds.... written by Trix, asking Richard not to marry Emily...right?
I'm pretty sure you're right.
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 02-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember that either? It's not in the compilation is it?

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited Mandy Renay ]
Old 02-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

My scan of the ad

All I have to say about that is you know Lauren demanded a Photoshop in that ad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

I really don't know wahat to say about the newer spoilers, I'm going to wait until things are more clear before I comment on the cheating stuff.
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories
Old 02-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

This cap definitely looks like it's from the post funeral gathering from episode 16. Boo. I was hoping that Lorelai would leave her hair curly:

Thanks to Canopus.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

oohh, nice cap! And nice tvguide ad. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, the secret is that Trix wrote a letter to Richard years before begging Richard not to marry her.

I kind of wish Emily would look at it another way..Richard still married her, meaning he didn't listen to Trix. Maybe there is more to the letter.

With all these spoilers.. I'm tempted to set it all aside until we get more info or see the episode! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I still think it's Luke cheating. I just got that gut feeling while talking to someone that it may be him. But of course, I could be wrong.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 02-24-2004, 03:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>oohh, nice cap! And nice tvguide ad. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, the secret is that Trix wrote a letter to Richard years before begging Richard not to marry her.

I kind of wish Emily would look at it another way..Richard still married her, meaning he didn't listen to Trix. Maybe there is more to the letter.

With all these spoilers.. I'm tempted to set it all aside until we get more info or see the episode! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I still think it's Luke cheating. I just got that gut feeling while talking to someone that it may be him. But of course, I could be wrong.</STRONG>
The more confusing spoiler we get, the more I think there's something big that might happen and that ASP or other GG staff people are trying to hide.

I still think it's Luke. Well, actually I hope it. It's Nicole that did ask to put the divorce on hold, it's Nicole that did ask to Luke to move in and now it's Nicole that's cheating?
It's true: cheating means that is has been going on for a long time, so we know it's not Luke and that makes Nicole the one who should be cheating...If that's they way it turns out to be, then I'll be a bit disappointed. Why on earth should they drop a chance to play some good drama? If Nicole's cheting, not only Luke hasn't spent an hour with her, but he will be given a way too easy chance to end the marriage. Really unfair and definitely less interesting than if he was cheating.
Richard and Emily getting divorced?? I hope they won't. Really. I don't even like to think about it.
I am starting being afraid that the whole Jason doing a mistake + Stiles/Gilmore dinner + Luke/Nicole someone's cheating won't be played has we hope. If they play this plot separately, we will see again the same ol "Luke is single, watching Lorelai getting into a relationship" plot. 4 season of that stuff are pretty enough for me...
[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited elduccia ]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited elduccia ]

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Whee, now we don't know if spoilers are true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I like that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, Kitty, Cherie, I came and checked the spoilers just because the discussion on the JJ thread was driving me crazy, so rather than thinking the whole time you might know who was cheating, I decided to come over and check if you actually knew who was cheating. What can you do when Kitty just writes *coughspoilerboardcough*??? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But hey, I'm happy, we actually don't know a single thing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Old 02-24-2004, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Nutters, I was just wondering where your last signature quote is from?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread