Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 05:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Gilmore Girls Spoilers ~ I Think It's Going To Rain...For About 4 Months

Previous Thread

Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed. Newest spoilers are posted with a

Gilmore Girls Episode Spoilers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Season 6

In its 5th season, Gilmore Girls blossomed into The WB's second most watched primetime show. With their trademark wit and wits, the ladies from Star's Hollow saw their fan base grow (by double digits!) in all major demos.

Lorelei (Lauren Graham) finally fulfilled her dream of opening the Dragonfly Inn and, to the delight of women everywhere, got serious with longtime friend, Luke. Rory (Alexis Bledel) furthered her journalism career at Yale and got an internship at the paper owned by Logan's dad. Yes, that Logan (formerly Mr. Non-committal), now her full-fledged billionaire boyfriend. So what bigger news could be brought about by season 6? Well, both of the Gilmore ladies will have their worlds shaken and stirred, bonding mother and daughter closer than ever. Bring plenty of tissues and cappuccino mix because the 6th season will plop major life decisions onto their collective laps.

From Dorothy Parker Drank Here Productions and Hofflund/Polone in association with Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. with executive producers Amy Sherman-Palladino, Daniel Palladino and Gavin Polone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

General Spoilers/Articles

TV Guide - Amy Sherman Paladino Interview - Insider

Originally posted by gossipcom - TV Guide ASP Interview - Long Term Spoilers

TV Guide - Alexis Bledel Interview - Mike Ausiello

Originally posted by gossipcom - TV Guide Alexis Bledel Interview

From TV Guide's Ask Ausiello:

For 24 May 2005 Courtesy: - gossipcom

Ask Ausiello is here.

For 18 May 2005 Courtesy: - gossipcom

Scott Patterson answers are here.

Christopher will be returning in Season 6 according to Amy.

Dean is done.

Episode 5.22 - A House Is Not A Home - The Season Finale

Episode 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues Summary Archive - The 100th Episode
Airdate - 8 Feb 2005

Genevieve - Fraz - Ms Chicklet - Wedding Bell Blues Summaries Archive

Spoilers may change at any time without any notice. Spoilers are posted here as they are given, we will not alter, change or reword any of my spoiler sources. So, if there is a spelling error, so be it! Any 'spoiler' not verified by one of my sources will be considered a rumor until there is verification that it is true. Do not post whole or excerpts of scripts.. summarize them. Please do not ask where we get the spoilers or how our sources know these spoilers.
Credits: Jet, Kitty, Genevieve and A.B. Normal of Fan Forum, Fraz of Fanbolt, Heidi of Gilmoregirls.org, Zap2it.com, Eonline.com, Showfax.com, Aint-it-cool-news.com, Spoilerfix.com, and Filmjerk.com.
Have a spoiler, rumor, questions or comments.. post it! Please tell us where the said spoiler/rumor has come from (e.t. from the WB tour, online, another board). If you wish to be named, or feel like you haven't been properly credited, PM me as soon as possible.

Last edited by Jet1945; 05-25-2005 at 01:38 AM
Old 05-24-2005, 05:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Photos and Posters
(Click thumbnails to open larger versions of pics)

The links to Previous Pictures, Promos - Video & Audio are here.

The Emmy's

Lauren Graham - For Your Consideration

Promos

WB Affiliate Promo - Courtesy: gossipcom - Composite WB promo

The WB has announced today - 20 may 2005 - the Encore Broadcast of the Season Finale.

May 31st

8 EDT - 7 CDT - Episode 5.21 - Blame Booze and Melville

9 EDT - 8 CDT - Episode 5.22 - A House Is Not A Home

The WB has promised that the Finale will not run-over. (Ed. Note: They are cutting commercials to make room)

Audio Promo

Episode Clips

Finale Episode Clips re-uploaded by seslavie are here.

Lorelai's Proposal to Luke - Courtesy quagga - Uploaded by LLB - Léa - The link is here.

Prior Episode Video Clips

From Jo: Clips of episode 521

Additional Links for Episode 5.21 Clips.

From Jo: Clips of 520 .::. Reuploaded by Lea .::. Part 4 reuploaded by Selsavie

From Jet - 5.16 - So...Good Talk - Video Clips

From Jet - 5.15 - Jews and Chinese Food Video Clips

From Jet - 5.14 - Say Something - Video Clips

From Jet - 5.13 - Wedding Bell Blues - Video Clips

Extras

* A song playing in the finale. Found by gossipcom, uploaded by Gen:
Claudine Longet - I Think it's Gonna Rain Today (right-click, save target as)

Last edited by Jet1945; 05-27-2005 at 01:14 AM
Old 05-24-2005, 05:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the new thread Jim.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread Jim.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:13 AM
Total Fan

Thanks Jim!
Old 05-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Nice title, Mots.

Thanks for the new thread.
"It does seem a shame that some of the most wonderful things this nation was built on – free speech, a questioning of authority, and non conformity have somehow been twisted into being labeled ‘Un-American’." - John Oliver
Old 05-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Jim....you are up early today.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Love the title, & thanks for a new thread!
LORELAI: Yeah. I remember one time when I was a kid, Dad had put on some weight, and he bought a new suit to try to cover it up. And he wore it for us and he said, 'How do I look?' and I said, 'You look fat.'...
Old 05-24-2005, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Don't you hate when you forget to set your alarm and bolt out of bed 45 minutes later than you're supposed to? Yeah. Have a good day everyone. We made it a week!! Go us.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Gen, thanks for easing my mind about JoJo. What a horrible start to the day! Hope it gets better fast.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Jeez. It has only been a week. Ugh.

Thanks for the new thread, Jim.

Great title.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

NEW THREAD! ! FINALY!!!!
Thanks Jim!
~~~~~~
Bringing these from the previous thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie
I have trouble reconciling that Lorelai with the gal who hates to be at odds with anyone. Not telling Rory first, and announcing it at the courthouse that way, seems like a very vindictive OOC thing to do. However, these are trying times for Lorelai, and we've already decided you're psychic Jim, so I'll defer to you.
I'll have to echo Cheryl & Laura on this Bootie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylS
I think Lorelai is going to step back and let Rory learn on her own about her situation and her dear grandparents. So not letting her know about a possible engagement doesn't seem vindictive to me. Just her getting on with her life while Rory gets on with hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGL&L77
I also want to see this. If Rory could not tell Lorelai herself about the living arrangement, I don't see how it would be vindictive for Lorelai to not tell Rory about a possible engagement.
Now I've even thought this out(I shoud really change my name to pathetic or get a life! Either way works for me!):

{LORELAI & LUKE aproach RICHARD, EMILY, RORY, CHIRS & an other man presumably CHARLIE NEWMAN,Rory's lawyer}

CHARLIE:....and it's all going to go smouth, but all we....
EMILY: {surprised}Lorelai! You're here!
{Rory looks down. Luke looks around, Chris looks really stressed about Luke being there!}
LOR:Yeah well I didn't have anything better to do & Luke woke up ealry{puts her arm around Luke's waist. CHRIS looka taken aback}! He's very noisy when he's fixing the roof so we thougth we'd drop by.{Everybody stares}. Joke!
RICH: Well yes! Anyway! Charlie I'd like you to meet my daughter, Lorelai, Rory's mother! Lorelai Charlie will be representing Rory!
LORELAI: Naturally.
{Everybody seems uncomfortable. Lorelai pointedly looks at her parents and Rory. Luke looks at Charlie & smiles. Charlie looks at Luke confused. Luke clears his throat. RICHARD, EMILY & RORY all start talking at the smae time. Chris seems really out of place}
RICH: I almost fogot. This is...
RORY: Mr Newman I'd like you to meet...
EMILY: Charlie, I don't think you've met...
{LORELAI overlaps them all her frustration covered by her anger}
LOR: Mr Newman I'd like you to meet my fiance, Luke Danes {RICHARD, EMILY, RORY stop talking & look stunned at Lorelai. CHRIS looks from Lorelai to Luke & back}, Luke this is Mr Newman, he'll be representing Rory!
LUKE: I heard! It's apleasure to meet you{Shakes Charlie's hand}! I'll go get some coffee.{To Lorelai} You want coffee? Anyone else want coffee? {Silence}Coffees' all around it is! Mr Newman...
CHRLIE: Charlie, please!
LUKE: Charlie! Help me with the coffees' will ya?
CHARLIE: Will it get me far, FAR away from here?
LUKE: OH yeah!
CHARLIE: Then by all means! Please, lead the way!
{Luke & Charlie walk away.RICHARD, EMILY, RORY & CHIRS stare at Lorelai who hold their gaze}

After that I just hope they all talk a bit!
~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by seslavie
What has Rory done wrong (from her perspective). Her mother obviously was upset about her decision to not return to Yale and indicated that returning home was "not an option".

I think Lorelai feels betrayed more by her parents at this point rather than Rory.
Althought Jim did answer this, I have to chime in & say where else Rory IMO went wrong:
She didn't tell her mother! She didn't own up to her decision! She had Richard & Emily clean up her mess, confront & deal with Lorelai!
She wants to move out & live in the poolhouse? GREAT! She should have told her mother herself! Or at least she should have talked to her when she was looking through the poolhouse!
She wasn't ready to deal with her mother, but she's ready to blow off school?
Nope! Not buying it! She's wrong when it comes to that! She discluded her mother when all her mother has done her whole life is made sure that it will never come to that! Thats why I think that she feels more betrayed by Rory! She's uded to her parents actijng like this !
But Rory? All Lorelai ever wanted was Rory & her to NOT have the relationship she & Emily have!

Last edited by Folie; 05-24-2005 at 08:28 AM
Old 05-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Hmm. So if it gets this slow around here in just one week, what's it going to be like until July? A post a day? Interesting stuff.

Audi - I had some inspiration for the title. From a couple of places.

Okay..nothing to add here. My head hurts too much to try and speculate anything. I hate being sick.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wot-the-hell, it's speculative and there's not a lot else going on...

The final installment of More: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2073500/22

Be well all--netherfield
Closed Thread   Post New Thread