Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gilmore Girls Sanctuary ~ Luke/Lorelai Analysis & Speculation #27

..:: GILMORE GIRLS LUKE/LORELAI ANALYSIS & SPECULATIONS ::..

Banner by AudiRox

Previous Thread

Feel free to discuss everything about Luke & Lorelai. Have fun posting!

Thread rules :

- This thread is to discuss spoilers of the show, which includes analysis and speculations of what might happen on the show, or what people would like to see happen on the show about Luke and Lorelai. The thread should not be used as episode discussion thread. That should be done on the Gilmore Girls board.

- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It's perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully, but do not attack other posters.

- Don't tease! However, if you do have spoilers that you aren't able or willing to share just yet, it's inappropriate to come on the forum and tell everyone that.

- Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed.

Spoilers for Season 6

These will only be those spoilers that affect (or could potentially affect) Luke and Lorelai in season 6:

Episode 6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai
Air Date: Sept 13 2005

Writer: Amy Sherman-Palladino
Director: Amy Sherman-Palladino
  • Luke says YES!
  • Teaser picks up where we left off
  • They celebrate on the night of the engagement
  • There is a bed scene where there is some mention of kids
  • The townies 'tease' Luke for not being the one to propose
  • Lorelai talks to the real estate agent about the TH being up for sale

Episode 6.02 - Fight Face

Air Date: 20 Sept 2005

Writer: Daniel Palladino/TBD
Director: Daniel Palladino_______________________

Other Spoilers:

Ask Ausiello (July 13 2005):

Question: What's the deal with Christopher on Season 6 of Gilmore Girls? They're not going to let him mess things up again for Luke and Lorelai, are they? — Emily

Ausiello: Actually, they're not. As of now, David Sutcliffe (Christopher) is not scheduled to appear. Consider that bullet dodged. For now.

Question: Any news on whether Scott Patterson is returning for Season 7 of Gilmore Girls? — Kim

Ausiello: There's no deal yet.

Question: Got any good Gilmore Girls scoop? Will Jess or Dean be back? — Andrea

Ausiello: Jess is a definite possibility early in the season, but I think we've seen the last of Dean for a while. As it is, they both have new WB shows of their own — Jess, er, Milo, with The Bedford Diaries and Dean, er, Jared, with Supernatural.

Ask Ausiello (May 18 2005)
: Scott Patterson S7 contract negotiations

From the WB Press Tour:
Lorelai is getting a dog

NOTE: The speculations above are just that: speculations. If you are looking for confirmed spoilers, they can be viewed above under the Spoilers for Season 6 heading.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Behold, a shiny new thread.

Danka.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Whoop.

How many more threads til you beat the Sophies?
Old 08-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Total Fan

Grazie.

Why do I have to always log back in with this thread? Happens every time here, but not with the MT.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Strange, I haven't had that problem.

Question: What will you think will be the hardest hurdle LL will have to jump as a couple this season?
Old 08-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh, a new thread. Gracias! Since we are all saying thanks in different languages.

Gen...I think they are just about on their 32nd thread. So we got a couple more to go.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

In case you haven't seen it

There's some new tidbits and pictures posted at the main thread.

http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php...99&postcount=1

http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php...2&postcount=52

ETA: Thanks for the new thread.

Old 08-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Bootie it is nice to get some recognition even if it is too little too late.

I went out to dinner with my mom last night and since SS was just about to start when we got back, I stayed until it was over. My mom hates Gilmore Girls. She always has. She hates Lorelai and I find that pretty funny since Lorelai is almost a carbon copy of one of my sisters.

However, since I asked if I could stay she watched it with me last night. She was yelling at Lorelai during the store thing, it was too funny. Then she kept asking me how it resolves so we have a date to watch the next two episodes next week. Fun.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the thread.

I think the hardest thing for Lorelai and Luke this season will be how they fit Rory into their relationship. Will Lorelai be more willing to include him? Will Luke want to be included? I still think Rory will end up being a bit jealous of Luke.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread Laura!

Bybrandy that's hilarious! I could never get my mother to watch it with me though. She doesn't like tv! It's scary.

The biggest problem this season for LL? I want to be positive and say there will be no problems, but this isn't a fan fiction. I can't think of any problems other than dealing with Rory.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybrandy
Bootie it is nice to get some recognition even if it is too little too late.

I went out to dinner with my mom last night and since SS was just about to start when we got back, I stayed until it was over. My mom hates Gilmore Girls. She always has. She hates Lorelai and I find that pretty funny since Lorelai is almost a carbon copy of one of my sisters.

However, since I asked if I could stay she watched it with me last night. She was yelling at Lorelai during the store thing, it was too funny. Then she kept asking me how it resolves so we have a date to watch the next two episodes next week. Fun.
I got my mom who is 75 loving GG. The only thing is she sympathizes with Emily alot, even though she doesn't like her. (she's got that POV, I guess)
She loves the cultural references even though she doesn't get most of the musical ones. She loves when Charlie Rose gets mentioned...that's one of her favorite shows.

My teenage son says I'm like a drug pusher...I give someone the GG DVDs and they're addicted....
and it's my fault.

Like that's a bad thing?
Old 08-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Total Fan

This is your brain on GIlmore Girls!!
Old 08-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Fascinating to me that the writers can find material for a dog, and even a reappearance by Jess, but no idea what to do with Christopher. Hope you enjoyed the 100th episode DS, now go back to making bad pilots and appearances on sitcoms no one cares about.

Speaking of, Will and Grace is going to have a live episode this coming season. How will they ever take that scarcely funny, awkward, and mortifying atmosphere that they have mastered on tape and replicate it in a live environment?

Quote:
"The s—t is going to hit the fan," teases exec producer Amy Sherman-Palladino. "He comes back and throws Rory and Logan into a bit of a tailspin."
I like Jess. Have always liked Jess. But if he can throw Rory in a “tailspin” after that ass kissing fest at the end of 4.21 – than she is more screwed up than I thought. And I’m not even sure what sends Logan in a “tailspin”. Not enough ice in his gin and tonic? Steroid usage in professional polo players? Impending responsibility?

Don’t hate the player, hate the smiley.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

MP, your posts always amuse me! Very true about Chris, his work here should be done. Unless of course L&L need someone to do dog-walking and pooper-scooper duties while they're on their honeymoon.

By the way, for those who don't check the MT much, sides for 6.03 are out.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

And looks like they are remodeling lorelai's house still...I am not giving up on the TH yet though, but they talk about shredded wheat (she tries to give it to the workers). Looks like Luke's presense is already in the house.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread