Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

GH~~Same Crap, but thank God Sarah's Back!!

here were the last spoiler posts.

there are spoilers up at soapzone message board that on VDAY jason is at jake's waiting to hear from liz that she has off from work and meets up with claudia. they don't know each other at this time and end up sharing a game of pool (nice nod to JC fans). he gets a call from liz and has to end the game to meet up with her and claudia says that whoever she is is very fortunate and he responds that he is the fortunate one. liz and jason share in the montage together.

also when carly and claudia meet at the MC they are supposed to hit it off talking about kate howard, etc. carly will say to claudia that she looks very familiar (hint hint).

i am so excited for sarah to be back, is it thursday yet?!

also not sure if any of you have heard, but we are getting a new intro on thursday too! here is the order it will be in:
sonny
carly
jason
elizabeth
lucky
sam

nikolas
robin
patrick
leyla
spinelli
maxie
logan

emily
jax
alexis
jerry
kate
Ric

lainey
epiphany
michael
monica
mac

tracy
luke
lulu
johnny
claudia
Old 01-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Why is emily still in the credits. Shes DEAD, and im still happy about it.

and the new rumor is either logan or detective harper is the TMK.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

I guess Em is still in them since NL is still playing her in ghost form. If they wanted Em dead, they should have stuck to that and just let her die. This whole ghost thing is lame, and I feel is an insult to the character.

Can't wait to see the new intro.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Is Alan still hovering around as a ghost? He should grab Emily and have them float away together.

I have some disturbing news. A few of you may know that I have complete and utter hatred for all things Lulu. But I happened to be bored and turned on GH last week and I have discovered Johnny. I am smitten and he makes her tolerable. He reminds me of Zander...just reminds me. No one can be Zander.

And that is all I will admit.

I don't have a problem with Logan being the TMK. He still bores me and he's still a jackass.

Kara, I love your icon.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
Is Alan still hovering around as a ghost? He should grab Emily and have them float away together.

I have some disturbing news. A few of you may know that I have complete and utter hatred for all things Lulu. But I happened to be bored and turned on GH last week and I have discovered Johnny. I am smitten and he makes her tolerable. He reminds me of Zander...just reminds me. No one can be Zander.

And that is all I will admit.

I don't have a problem with Logan being the TMK. He still bores me and he's still a jackass.

Kara, I love your icon.
ive been on the anti lulu banwagon for the longest
Old 01-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I like Johnny just fine, but not at the expense of Logan. I adore him.

I am really suprised they haven't spilled the beans yet on who the killer is.

Part of me is convinced they don't even know...
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-28-2008, 06:36 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.

Can't wait to see the new intro! Interesting order of people.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread
Old 01-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ooh! new opening credits will pwn with sarah! can't wait
Old 01-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
Kara, I love your icon.
thanks, i just love when he sang that song, so cute

i hear that we will know who the killer is on VDAY, but no one else will but us. also liz did hit someone when she dozed off at the wheel, she hit the killer that was going after sam. liz blocked out the accident i hear and thats why she thinks she hit sam. the killer had his mask off at the time he was hit, but liz can't remember what happened. so either we see who he is when he is hit or we see who he is by the end of the episode. not really sure. also the TMK has been rumored not to have attacked sam/alexis that was daniel the creepy dude at kelly's, but he isn't the TMK.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Total Fan

im not worried about it being my logan. although i don't care who it is aww, new beginning? i'll miss this one.

why is leyla in the credits. can they get over it and drop that chick? talk about no purpose. i get her but no scott? give me a break.

the sarah commercial with maurice even has be excited. bring it on. love the scene with claudia and jason. i loved JC at jake's back in the day.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

yeah can't wait to see sarah back, im so excited!

they put the actors with contracts in the intro, no matter how lame they are. they really should have scott in it, what the hell! and im sure once this retarded em story is over she will no longer be in the intro. i wonder what will be at the end, they are taking out the picture of the guys at the end so i hope they do a full cast this time. they need dr. leo in the intro instead of leyla, nadine too, they are great actors and doesn't hurt that leo is omg fine!
Old 01-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanique33 (View Post)

why is leyla in the credits. can they get over it and drop that chick? talk about no purpose. i get her but no scott? give me a break.

They have the perfect opportunity to kill her off, but instead they kill off the ones with actual purpose. They're backwards.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

^^yeah, well what do you expect, its gh the land of all things guza!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Supreme Fan

as of Right now the TMK is Logan but it of course could still change. the end of the v-day episode is when it is revealed.

Strangled Letisha- Got logan fired from sonny's org.
Stabbed Ric- Ric was trying to blackmail him
Strangled Emily- Yelled at him at the Ball
Strangled Carly- Carly yelled at him for leaving boys unattended.
Strangled Maxie- for maxie trying to break him and lulu up.
Strangled Georgie- Asking questions about the war. He previously saw her w/ coop thought it would be another great way to frame him.

As for Alexis that was the baker Daniel he is sam's biggest fan and has been the one texting her. But the night of the hit and run it's the real TMK that comes after her.