Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't watched in over a month...and honestly, i don't think that I will start again in the coming months...can they do anything right?! I want to watch Zander's final scenes, but i think it'll be too painful.

*sob* We love you Zander!! Great thread title guys!! lol, and thanks for the "wonderful" spoilers... Could they GET anybetter?! :sarcasm:

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 03-19-2004, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

How much more immature are Sonny & Carly going to get? "Well my f--k buddy is better than your f--k buddy!" Blech! They're both idiots.

& I wish I had known that I'd have to sit thru a NEm "love scene" today I wouldn't have eaten prior to watching. *note to self never watch GH live again ever* <shudders>

Quote:
Sonny accuses Lorenzo of murder
Is it too much to hope that he's accusing him of Sam's murder? *crosses fingers*
Old 03-19-2004, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Let me just tell you how incredibly thankful I am that I was able to FF through that horrible Numb scene. I think I would have [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] if I had to watch it live.

Have I said how much I hate TPTB??!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 03-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy:
<STRONG>Is it too much to hope that he's accusing him of Sam's murder? *crosses fingers*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

nothing else to add... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

oh, yeah... [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] you, PTB!
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 03-20-2004, 12:41 PM
New Fan

does anyone know the song that played during the nik and emily love scene?
Old 03-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by teebear082:
<STRONG>does anyone know the song that played during the nik and emily love scene?</STRONG>
I wish I could help you out but I put the TV on mute and then i left the room. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, why is it that on my days off when I get to watch GH live all I get is Carly/Lorenzo and Nik/Em shoved down my throat, but yet no GQ in sight. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Later!
Rachel
Old 03-20-2004, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rachem_chul:
<STRONG> I wish I could help you out but I put the TV on mute and then i left the room. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

From GHFF::

Carly begins to wonder if Lorenzo hired someone to plant the bomb in Sonny's limo.

The Assassin attempts to get rid of not only Sam, but Jason as well.

Carly talks to Baby Morgan telling him that he and his Mommy and Daddy, and big brother Michael, are going to be a family again.

Sonny is struck with guilt over Morgan's illness and feels it's another sign that he doesn't deserve to have children.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 03-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

From SOB:: ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] SoapOracle'sBoard)
  • Jax/Courtney? They will be friends, journey will reunite in may [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
  • Georgie's reputation? Sage's going to use the tom/travis thing against her and Dillon won't be in a great position [to stand up for Georgie] when Sage cliams she is preggers [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]
  • F*****G Bitch!

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
Old 03-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

ok, i just read over at SZ that Mary and Nik (as Connor) sleep together, as in sex people.

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

and apparently means the end of Numb (or at least for a while)

ETA:: this interview i also found on SZ, i think it's originally from SID.

Zander's Final Farewell! GH's Brannon says goodbye.

On Tuesday, March 23, Chad Brannon makes his final appearance as GENERAL HOSPITAL's Zander, when Emily's onetime hubby takes drastic measures to clean up the mess he has made.

"He can't think straight," his portrayer tells Soaps In Depth. "Bearing so much of the weight of all the people who died in the fire that he technically started, plus the guilt of having killed his own father... It really messed him up emotionally.

"Now, he has a skewed vision of reality," Brannon continues.

"He thinks he can make things right with Emily, but that's the furthest from the truth. Everything has gone awry."

Receiving his second Emmy nod on his last day at the set, Brannon says, "was very bittersweet.

But it was a great way to go."

Once his final scene was done, he reveals,

"I took the outfit that I [last appeared] in, walked out and put it in my car. It was cool."

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
Old 03-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
[QB]

Sonny is struck with guilt over Morgan's illness and feels it's another sign that he doesn't deserve to have children

Oh Goody.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I was getting worried cause it's been at least a whole TWO DAYS since we had to hear this spiel! For Mr. Sonny Corinthos, I quote The Birdcage:

Shouldn't you be holding the crucifix? It is THE prop for martyrs!

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 03-20-2004, 10:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I was a total emily/zander fan until amber tamblyn left the role of emily and new emily came along. the chemistry just wasn't the same. I'm so sad zander dies. I think i'm gonna start a support group with my friends to deal with this loss [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

"I love... her" "I love you too" "I know"
Name's Ashley LJ // icon // lilykat!
Old 03-20-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 03-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
Emily accuses Ric of ordering the police to kill Zander
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Of course she does, cause, you know...Ric is the cause of everything. As long as I get to see many more scenes of Emily (rightly) blaming herself for Zander's death, I'll be happy.

Quote:
Mary claims that military police are looking for Nikolas because he is a deserter.
WHAT? Oh jeezes....

Quote:
Originally posted by rachem_chul:
<STRONG> I wish I could help you out but I put the TV on mute and then i left the room. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So let me guess, Emily is gonna sleep with Zander and in about 2 weeks she'll learn she's pregnant? And now we're going to have to watch Sonny, yet again, angst over his not deserving happiness.

The show needs new writers. Now! *yawn*
Old 03-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gaelicmaiden:
<STRONG>Oh Goody.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I was getting worried cause it's been at least a whole TWO DAYS since we had to hear this spiel! For Mr. Sonny Corinthos, I quote The Birdcage:

Shouldn't you be holding the crucifix? It is THE prop for martyrs!</STRONG>

Quote:
<STRONG>Carly begins to wonder if Lorenzo hired someone to plant the bomb in Sonny's limo. </STRONG>
Wow. No one can accuse her of being slow. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Georgie's reputation? Sage's going to use the tom/travis thing against her and Dillon won't be in a great position [to stand up for Georgie] when Sage cliams she is preggers. </STRONG>
What? Really? They're going to go with this storyline? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] This whole thing is insane! Just let GQ be happy already for the love of god! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>and apparently means the end of Numb (or at least for a while) </STRONG>
If only it was forever! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by TVGEEK:
<STRONG>I was a total emily/zander fan until amber tamblyn left the role of emily and new emily came along.</STRONG>
Oh, I hate New Emily. Words can not describe. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Rachel
Old 03-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey all! Im totally new to this spoiler board, but i have been a Gh fan for since i was 10. 11 years!

Anyway, i saw this...and thought i would comment...
Quote:
I was a total emily/zander fan until amber tamblyn left the role of emily and new emily came along.
I was like, the BIGGEST Zem fan ever, and i was so excited for Emily to return. Now, i wish she was just gone. I knew it would be impossible to replace Em, but what they did to Zem was discusting, and i cannot stand her, or nik. I was hoping both of them would die in that darn fire!

As for the departure of my dear Zander...there are really no words. I fail to understand how you could not love this character, but, i disgress. The upcoming scenes are going to be very hard to watch indeed.

But like Chad stated in a recent article, it is fitting, since Zander is such a tragic character. Plus, he started the show with Em in his arms ready to kill her, and now he will die in her arms. Very fitting I feel. Too bad nuem SUCKS!

Anyway. hee. Any liason fans still around here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread