Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

WOW thx for the pics

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 08-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Is the Fringe Team reunited in the first pic?? I see two blonds so its Etta and Olivia right?? Interesting place they are walking. Would it really make a difference to have a pictures of September everywhere if they were looking for him? You know all the Observers look so similar could people really tell the difference?

2nd Pic: Great here we go to ANOTHER time period.
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 08-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_gazer02 (View Post)
Is the Fringe Team reunited in the first pic?? I see two blonds so its Etta and Olivia right?? Interesting place they are walking. Would it really make a difference to have a pictures of September everywhere if they were looking for him? You know all the Observers look so similar could people really tell the difference?

2nd Pic: Great here we go to ANOTHER time period.
Yes, it's Etta and Olivia. Amy, I think the person who said there were posters of September everywhere is wrong. It's not September, it's just observers. Just like in every dictatorial regime there are pictures of the leader everywhere.

Maybe it's not another time period, maybe it's the way people dress? Although in 4x19 most people were not dressed like that.

Pictures of Josh and Georgina from yesterday. I guess Peter is working undercover? But why does the uniform look so old fashioned? It's really ugly

Celebrity Gossip Express Blog Archive Joshua Jackson Heads To The Set
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Yeah what you're saying about the posters seems more likely. Didn't we see something similar in 4x19? There were pictures/posters of the Observers around the city?

Ummm people still dressed normal in 2036 last time we saw them. So what changed? Did they enter a fashion renaissance?

I want Peter in a Peacoat STAT!! Don't like this uniform at all. What if Josh is playing a younger Robert Bishop?
Old 08-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, here's one from yesterday. It's just observers in general.

Photo Archive - Fringe - Season 5 - Set Photos - 13th August 2012 - 562834_10151027644787572_1393200312_n

I have no idea. But it's weird that there are people wearing regular clothes and others are wearing these old-fashioned clothes. Maybe it's some sort of differentiation?

Yes, I also thought that we're going back to that Bishop Revival episode, although I have no idea how. But we do know that the Fringe team will be creating their own Fringe events.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
^ Yes, here's one from yesterday. It's just observers in general.

I have no idea. But it's weird that there are people wearing regular clothes and others are wearing these old-fashioned clothes. Maybe it's some sort of differentiation?

Yes, I also thought that we're going back to that Bishop Revival episode, although I have no idea how. But we do know that the Fringe team will be creating their own Fringe events.
I don't know. Maybe. I think we're going to see a different time period.

Oh right. I forgot about the "creating their own fringe events" part. What if the key to taking out the Observers lies in the past with Robert Bishop? The Team time travels to the past to meet him and get whatever they need to defeat the Observers. So maybe Josh isn't playing Robert Bishop but is undercover like you said before.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Normally I avoid Fringe spoilers, but I'm actually here with a bit of info to share! I was at UBC for a few hours on Monday afternoon, and got to watch them film a scene.

All of my pictures from the day are here, and I did a little write up about everything on tumblr here.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 08-15-2012, 03:26 AM
Loyal Fan

thank you very much @ennaxor
@ Amy I think you are right. I believe they have to do some time travel to stop soemthign that happened in the past, to change the future

oh and they have this codes on their cheeks so they are tolerated? Or how did they call them in the future episode?

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 08-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you ennaxor for sharing your experience with us
Old 08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
Normally I avoid Fringe spoilers, but I'm actually here with a bit of info to share! I was at UBC for a few hours on Monday afternoon, and got to watch them film a scene.

All of my pictures from the day are here, and I did a little write up about everything on tumblr here.
Thanks for sharing!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#Fringe Films Big Scene Set in 2036 at UBC’s Clock Tower | yvrshoots

Peter and Olivia's reunion maybe?
Old 08-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Lets hope so!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

ahh I wanna know if this is Peter and Olivia's reunion , I'm so excited

Old 08-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's because Olivia never wanted a child, which she explicitly said in Season 3's flash to the future, and hinted at by her big pause in the Season 4 finale just before she told Peter the news. "Probably in her mind it's, 'How can you bring in a baby when your two parents are prepared to go out and die for their job every day?'" Torv says, noting that Olivia's reunion with Henrietta might not go smoothly.
This is just bull**** to me.

1st the future in which Olivia didn't want kids never existed because of previous events, so using that excuse is not logical and they know this.

2nd i didn't see Olivia's reaction in the s4 finale as being a reluctance about being a mother, she was uncertain as anyone would be given that it's her first child and it's been a rocky road for her and Peter but i never saw "her pause" as a "i would rather have an abortion then to have this kid in this world" reaction.

I think the writers just want to create some drama, they can't do it with Polivia so they have to find another source in Olivia&Etta.

Btw one could also argue that they way she treated ELLA (you know the forgotten niece) that she was a natural born mother and that she would understand how much a child is a gift and not a burden, but then again it's Fringe writers so what can we do about it .
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread