Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2020, 12:13 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
Titles for episodes 6x14 to 6x16 :

Episode 6.14 - Death of the Speed Force
Episode 6.15 - The Exorcism of Nash Wells
Episode 6.16 - So Long and Goodnight

https://www.spoilertv.com/2020/01/th...16-titles.html

Thanks.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Back tonight.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

POST MORTEMS: The Flash Boss Breaks Down Launch of the 'Craziest' Storyline Ever — Plus, Did [Spoiler] Just Leave the Show?

The Flash boss explains [SPOILER] and [SPOILER]'s surprising trips into the unknown

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-05-2020 at 11:20 AM
Old 02-05-2020, 11:42 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Pretty decent Flash episode this week, solid build up for the new storyline.

They revealed Black Hole right away, but the mystery of the boss lady, which seems to be a new Mirror Master, is quite intringuing.
At the end, i thought she just kidnapped Iris but she will apparently take her place ? Cool stuff ahead to play for Candice P.

Meanwhile, Cisco goes away and it's once again becoming obvious that he'll take more and more "time outs" until he leaves the show for good. It's the Willa Holland/Thea situation all over again.

Oh, and the Barry/Diggle story was a bit filler-ish. You can tell Gustin was filming for Crisis at the same time.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Meanwhile, Cisco goes away and it's once again becoming obvious that he'll take more and more "time outs" until he leaves the show for good. It's the Willa Holland/Thea situation all over again.
I don’t get that vibe.

Eric says that Cisco’s research trip isn’t going to be taking him away from the show for very long. He’s gonna be coming back soon with some important information for everyone.

“Oh, no. No. [Cisco and Carlos] are not going anywhere,” he maintains. “Cisco’s off on his journey to catalog the world, but he’ll be back very quickly. And the information he learns out there in the world is going to help us solve one of the biggest things Team Flash has ever dealt with, and that involves the return of an old villain, which I won’t spoil.”

TVLINE

Last edited by scififan2009; 02-06-2020 at 07:10 AM
Old 02-06-2020, 10:46 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: How is Danielle Panabaker’s pregnancy going to affect her work on The Flash? —Luis
Ausiello: Series boss Eric Wallace confirms that, as Panabaker (who’s due in May) indicated in a fall interview, The Flash will ignore the actress’ pregnancy while keeping both Frost and Caitlin in the Season 6B mix. “You might notice her, let’s face it, standing behind a cabinet now and then,” Wallace says with a laugh. “But I always say that it’s like Scully in The X-Files Season 2. I was a viewer at the time and I didn’t even know [Gillian Anderson was pregnant]! I just went with the story, and I’m hoping it’s the same for our Flash audience.”
https://tvline.com/2020/02/06/this-i...-kevin-sophie/
Old 02-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I don’t get that vibe.

Eric says that Cisco’s research trip isn’t going to be taking him away from the show for very long. He’s gonna be coming back soon with some important information for everyone.

“Oh, no. No. [Cisco and Carlos] are not going anywhere,” he maintains. “Cisco’s off on his journey to catalog the world, but he’ll be back very quickly. And the information he learns out there in the world is going to help us solve one of the biggest things Team Flash has ever dealt with, and that involves the return of an old villain, which I won’t spoil.”

TVLINE
Still think he will bounce before the show is over.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
Still think he will bounce before the show is over.
I could see that.
Philanthropist.

Old 02-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Flash Boss Teases New Mystery: What Is Wells' Connection to [Spoiler]?
Old 02-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

Old 02-10-2020, 10:21 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: How is Danielle Panabaker’s pregnancy going to affect her work on The Flash? —Luis
Ausiello: Series boss Eric Wallace confirms that, as Panabaker (who’s due in May) indicated in a fall interview, The Flash will ignore the actress’ pregnancy while keeping both Frost and Caitlin in the Season 6B mix. “You might notice her, let’s face it, standing behind a cabinet now and then,” Wallace says with a laugh. “But I always say that it’s like Scully in The X-Files Season 2. I was a viewer at the time and I didn’t even know [Gillian Anderson was pregnant]! I just went with the story, and I’m hoping it’s the same for our Flash audience.”
https://tvline.com/2020/02/06/this-i...-kevin-sophie/
Thanks.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Anything on what to expect from Wally’s return to The Flash? –Mariam
Showrunner Eric Wallace already teased it as part of our Season 6B preview, but I of course saved some additional vittles for a rainy day and or this column. “It’s going to be quite exciting,” he said of former cast member Keiynan Lonsdale’s return, in this season’s 14th episode, “Death of the Speed Force” (now airing March 10). “When I first talked to Keiynan about it, he was very excited about what he called this ‘fresh take’ on Wally. And once on-set, he was loving ‘the New Wally West’ — and that’s not an exaggeration at all. It’s the same character that we know and love, but he has grown, deepened and changed. And he might even have some new abilities.”
https://tvline.com/2020/02/20/the-fl...urn-kid-flash/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread