Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2017, 03:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Matt's Inside Line

Some people are worried about The Flash’s WestAllen with regards to who Savitar could be. Do you know what effect the reveal will have on their relationship? —Arlena

This much showrunner Andrew Kreisberg can offer you: Newly engaged Barry and Iris “are rock solid again” as “the quest to figure out who Savitar is and stop him from killing Iris becomes pretty much the main focus of the rest of the season.” And as those final five episodes unfold, there are twists both “scary and dramatic” as well as, hmm, “hilarious,” the EP says. “We’re really excited about the end of the year.”

----------------------------------

The Flash Photos: Iris Is Mourned...

In “The Once and Future Flash” (airing Tuesday, April 25 and directed by cast member Tom Cavanagh), Barry — spurred by Abra Kadabra’s cryptic words — travels to the future to find out Savitar’s still-unknown identity, in the hopes of saving Iris. Upon his arrival in 2024, Barry encounters future versions of his Team Flash friends, who, in the wake of Iris’ death, have become very different people, profoundly impacted by their showdown with Savitar.

“It’s a future where Iris has been killed, and everyone is changed because of it,” Candice Patton shared during my recent visit to the set. And yes, Iris’ would-be husband is among those hit hardest. “You see this older version of Barry Allen that hasn’t really ever gotten over the death of Iris West,” says Patton. As Grant Gustin added, “He’s in shambles.”

3.19 photos

The photo of Joe...

Old 04-18-2017, 10:09 AM
MST Manager

^ Thanks.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Older Barry is going to be angsty

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-18-2017, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm excited to see Grant play a 'different kind' of character.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone in the future is so emo . Why can't we see one person riding on a rainbow of happiness?
Old 04-18-2017, 11:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Everyone in the future is so emo . Why can't we see one person riding on a rainbow of happiness?
HR ?? maybe he's happy in a nuthouse lol

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Killer Frost? She sure seemed extremely happy with her evil self...

Wasn't this season supposed to be *lighter* than season 2? Because it seems even more angsty than the previous one.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

True...Killer Frost seems to be happy in her evilness .

Did they really promote this season...the season they planned to have Barry try to stop Iris from being murdered...lighter?
Old 04-21-2017, 03:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
True...Killer Frost seems to be happy in her evilness .

Did they really promote this season...the season they planned to have Barry try to stop Iris from being murdered...lighter?
They said it at San Diego Comic Con last summer but changed their tune after the mid-season finale.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
DRASTIC TIMES CALL FOR DRASTIC MEASURES – Barry (Grant Gustin) takes drastic measures to stop Savitar. Meanwhile, H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) continues to push Tracy Brand (guest star Anne Dudek) to design the trap for Savitar and Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) returns with an interesting proposal. David McWhirter directed the episode written by Judalina Neira & Lauren Certo (FLA321). Original airdate 5/9/2017.
Flash Spoilers: "Cause and Effect" Description | FlashTVNews
Old 04-23-2017, 05:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Wait is this Tracy Brand character the same one they said would be joining Legends of Tomorrow?
Old 04-23-2017, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Danielle Panabaker Talks Becoming Killer Frost On ‘The Flash’
“I was so excited. I’ve been like begging them since day one like, ‘Guys, so when do I get a suit?’”

Panabaker went on to explain the dynamic between her Caitlin persona and her Killer Frost persona, as well as the vibe we saw earlier in the season.
“The way it was explained to me was it’s like an addict and Killer Frost is someone who lives inside with Caitlin. She’s got this bad person inside her and it’s learning how to be in control with the help of the bracelets and necklace she can squish her.”

“Earlier in the season, maybe episode 6, Cisco has a vibe where he sees vibe and killer frost fighting. You will see that again and close viewers will notice that this version of Killer Frost looks a little bit different.”

source
Old 04-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the info

I'm really hoping Caitlin can manage to keep her powers without going full KF on everyone. Definitely would make her character more interesting having powers and having to fight against losing complete control instead of just not using her powers ever.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

NEW FROM TVLINE:

Quote:
May Sweeps Preview and Finale Spoilers

THE FLASH
PRE-FINALE: Barry travels to 2024 to find out Savitar’s identity, where he encounters future versions of himself as well as his Team Flash friends. Upon returning to the present, Barry & Co. meet a scientist (House‘s Anne Dudek) who may be the key to stopping Savitar, but they must — literally, and with great difficulty — fight to keep Killer Frost from getting to her first. Afterward, Caitlin’s icy alter ego makes an interesting proposal.

SEASON FINALE (MAY 23): After discovering Savitar’s true identity, Team Flash prepares for a final, epic battle with the God of Speed… while struggling with a major setback. Expect a season-ending cliffhanger that will leave viewers — and the heroes — questioning how they will move forward in Season 4.
x
Old 04-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Loyal Fan

great. so much for my hope that that leaked goodbye scene wasn't the final scene of the episode.

Barry goes off into the speed force then. i'm really sick of these cliffhangers, because they're NEVER resolved well in the premieres.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread