Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2016, 02:17 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.

And, thanks for the tweet.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellacott (View Post)
Thanks! I cannot wait for season 2 of this. It's strange because I don't like The Walking Dead that much, but Fear The Walking Dead has me hooked.
Don't fight it. Just give in...

Dougray Scott
Old 03-14-2016, 06:20 PM
Absolute Fan

AMC has released new cast photos, episode stills and a new promo for FTWD's upcoming second season. Less than a month to go! The show's cast and executive producers are also scheduled to attend a FTWD PaleyFest panel this coming Saturday.

Quote:
Saturday, March 19: Fear the Walking Dead (14:00)
With Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Lorenzo James Henrie, Ruben Blades, Mercedes Mason, Colman Domingo, Dave Erickson, Gale Anne Hurd
Source
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
6 things we learned about season 2 of 'fear the walking dead'

by jim halterman

it's not going to be a beach vacation when season 2 of amc's fear the walking dead returns on april 10. But thanks to paleyfest and the cast and creative team that showed up saturday at the dolby theater in hollywood, it looks like the new episodes of the walking dead spinoff are going to be worth the wait.

Present for the panel, which kicked off after an early peek at some key scenes from the season premiere, were stars kim dickens, cliff curtis, frank dillane, alycia debnam-carey, lorenzo james henrie, ruben blades, mercedes mason and colman domingo, as well as showrunner, dave erickson, and executive producer, gale ann hurd.

1. It's a voyage to anywhere

while the group's intention is to find a safe place to drop anchor, what are the chances that will actually happen? "we don't know when we first hit the water which direction we're going to go," erickson teased in regards to strand's (henrie) yacht, the abigail. Since they're leaving los angeles, it could be san diego, or, as erickson teased, "there is hawaii, there is vancouver."

2. Zombies can float

one of the exclusive clips shown before the panel featured nick (dillane) coming face to face with a walker while underwater. Does that mean zombies can swim? "zombies cannot swim," erickson confirmed. That said, that doesn't mean they're harmless in the water. "they don't drown. They keep floating back up." the showrunner did say that viewers can expect threats on land and sea in season 2.

3. We will learn (a bit) about victor strand?

One of the season's biggest mysteries will be figuring out who exactly strand is and whether anyone should trust him. "he's going to be challenged for that veneer to be deconstructed a bit," explained domingo. "i think that's actually such a strength of the show. Everyone starts off in places and ends up somewhere completely different … some people will survive, some people won't." the actor also thinks that strand's power comes from being able to size people up and break them down, though, erickson added, strand sees value in drug addict and survivor, nick.

4. Characters are seeking relationships

while many of the characters are looking for answers, others are seeking out something more personal. "i think she's really longing for connection," said debnam-carey, whose character was recently killed off on the cw show, the 100. "[alicia is] struggling to find connection in this very confined space on a boat and she starts looking elsewhere for it." as for mason's ophelia, the actress said that her character is "floating [and] she's reaching for relationships and i think ultimately that's where strength comes in."

5. More reaction in season 2

"remember, the first season was about discovery," blades said. "the second season is a lot about reaction." madison, for example, who was jarred by the changing world in the first season, just may reveal more of a warrior side in her quest to protect her family, according to dickens. "i think she has good instincts to not trust these new characters so much … she'll make a few uncomfortable alliances if she has to. It's a means to an end."

6. No crossover with the walking dead

given the somewhat different timeline and west coast location on this edition of the walking dead world, don't hold your breath for rick, carol, daryl or anyone else from the mothership series to show up. "that's the one straight answer i can give you, no," said erickson. "finding ways to intersect would be difficult." that said, cast members agreed that rick and carol would be great to fight alongside.

Fear the walking dead returns on sunday, april 10 at 9 p.m. Et on amc.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:56 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest news.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw a streaming video of the Paley Fest. All the actors are nice and gave good teases for the new season. I hope for good stories for the Clarks and that Madison, Nick and Alicia survive.
Ellacott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)

Thanks for sharing promo pics
Old 03-29-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

At this point I'm more excited for this than TWD (that I stopped watching, couldn't force myself anymore and looking at the spoilers I did well) at least this doesn't have comic material to screw over (it's all original) or characters/ships that only exist for fan pandering, that is great I didn't think it was as bad as a lot of people said, not great but still alright and watchable

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I saw a streaming video of the Paley Fest. All the actors are nice and gave good teases for the new season. I hope for good stories for the Clarks and that Madison, Nick and Alicia survive.
I've read nothing, but positive reviews as well.

Hope fans enjoy it, too.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-03-2016, 05:06 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Fear the Walking Dead: 10 things to expect during season two of Fear The Walking Dead

THE INTERNET absolutely exploded after the S6 finale of The Walking Dead. But if you want to see how we got to this post-apocalyptic walker wasteland in the first place, go directly to TWD prequel series Fear The Walking Dead.

You might say this season’s unofficial theme is “more”. Let’s take a look.

1. More walkers
In season one, the zombie outbreak began slowly and sporadically. Now their nubers have grown exponentially … as has their hunger for human flesh.

2. More Alycia Debnam-Carey
The Australian actress became massive after her fan favourite role as Lexa on The 100. Her character Alicia is quickly proving to be FTWD’s most popular character … just like Daryl on The Walking Dead. And just like with Daryl, if Alicia dies, we riot.

3. More Strand
The character described as “an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in cash” returns as the show’s wild card. In fact, they’ll be taking his boat the Abigail out to sea in an effort to escape the chaos of LA.

4. More boats
No, it won’t be “The Love Boat with zombies”. Our survivors soon discover that while zombies can’t swim, they can float. Nor do they drown.

5. More soul searching
Each zombie they kill changes our heroes and heroines forever: “To kill the monster, you become the monster.”

6. More mystery
What was the government and the military’s involvement in the outbreak? Why did the military already have in place Operation Cobalt, their plan to abandon LA and “humanely exterminate” the infected? Expect more clues to be dropped in S2.

7. More survivors
Threats not only come from the infected but the survivors, too. Will they have to come up with their own version of Rick’s Three Questions: “How many walkers have you have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?”

8. More deaths
Just like The Walking Dead, you know at least one major character will probably die each season. Who will it be this time? Nick? Madison? Travis? Daniel?

9. More episodes
The first season was six episodes – season two will be 15.

10. More end of the world
We have a front-row view as the civilisation we know and love slowly crumbles into the hell on Earth of The Walking Dead. The old world is over – this is our “extinction event”.
A sneak peek from Sunday's season premiere can be found here. And if you're interested, please consider voting for Alycia Debnam-Carey in this month's new forum poll.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the scoop and link.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

There is a new promo. I don't know how to make the video appear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyLvf3rma90
Ellacott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:29 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
There is a new promo. I don't know how to make the video appear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyLvf3rma90
Thanks.

I did it for you.