Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

hmm...i can't really think of anything else that would be a family revelation besides someone dying. i really hope andy doesn't fail with his mentor (sorry forgot his name) again, it would be horrible.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fanbolt has some new pictures from the finale episode but I'm too lazy ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) to post them. Looks like Ephram leaves the town.

Laura|
Old 04-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Extreme Fan

hey i didnt get to see the ep on monday cuz i went out so i was wondering if any1 could send it to me over AIM my s/n is luciouslilcoco

I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
Old 04-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm....I too am wonderings what the secret is in Andy's family? That came from nowhere didn't it? Glad to see Ephram and Amy kinda back together, but I still hope he goes off to Julliard for the Summer. Amy probably only wants him to stay for the Summer so she won't be alone...

Funny about Amy's Dad opening a bagel shop! I wonder how that's going to work?
Old 04-30-2004, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

you know what would be interesting?

andy and harold go into practice together and nina takes over harold's bagel shop.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't see the new episode pics...Can someone help me? Can't wait for the next episode!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

TV Guide's somewhat interesting description for the finale:

Everwood
The Day Is Done
60 mins.

It's been one heck of a year in Everwood. Ephram lost his virginity to Delia's 20-year-old baby-sitter. Andy fell for Harold's HIV-positive sister, who left town after word of her illness got out and her brother's practice was boycotted. And a depressed Amy ran away from home and got involved with a bad boy who ended up overdosing.
But there's even more drama in store as the series' second season concludes tonight. During the hour, Ephram gears up for summer session at Juilliard, prompting a surprise proposal from Amy, while Andy keeps a shocking secret.
Old 05-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

i can't wait for this finale. i bet andy's big secret is gonna be the cliffhanger. i hate cliffhangers.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

OMIGOSH! Judging from the preview, the secret's about Madison! Please don't tell me that she's pregnant!!!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Total Fan

OH. MY. GOSH. what a preview. holy crap.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:05 PM
New Fan

I hate the pregnacy storyline!!! I hope that Madison isnt pregnant, that is just stupid! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind!" -Dr. Suess
Old 05-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

here is my speculation:

I think that Amy will go with Ephram. I think if Madison is pregnant, she is pregnant by someone else....not Ephram. That is why Dr. Brown says to keep Ephram out of this. Cause it really isn't any of Ephram's business. If she was pregnant by Ephram, I think Dr. Brown would be pretty ticked off and I also think he wouldn't keep that from his son.

That is my spec.

Wilder: Did I? I must have been trying to rationalize some bad behavior at the time. I use the wife & kid bit to get me out of things I don't wanna do.

Jo: You're serious? You just lie?

Wilder: No, I don't lie. I, uh, I create characters.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by joey4pacey:
<STRONG>here is my speculation:

I think that Amy will go with Ephram. I think if Madison is pregnant, she is pregnant by someone else....not Ephram. That is why Dr. Brown says to keep Ephram out of this. Cause it really isn't any of Ephram's business. If she was pregnant by Ephram, I think Dr. Brown would be pretty ticked off and I also think he wouldn't keep that from his son.

That is my spec.</STRONG>
It could be that Madison needs Dr. Brown's help because she wants an abortion. And that is why Andy doesn't want Ephram to know....

Episode description says that Andy discovers a shocking secret about "his family" so the thing about Madison definitely involves Ephram.

Or maybe Madison has STD or something and she fears that Ephram could have contracted it. I don't know. Doesnt make sense that Andy wouldnt want Ephram to know though.

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited Jelenbean ]
Old 05-03-2004, 08:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really really don't think it is Ephram who got her pregnant. I think the reason Dr. Brown doesn't want to tell Ephram, is because Ephram would know Madison already moved on.......or that Madison cheated on him. That would be something!

Wilder: Did I? I must have been trying to rationalize some bad behavior at the time. I use the wife & kid bit to get me out of things I don't wanna do.

Old 05-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Jelebean.....

Actually that STD thing makes sense. I'd go for that. However, I think Dr. Brown would want to talk to Ephram to make sure his son is healthy.

Hmmm....

WHERE ARE ALL THE SPOILERS!!!!!!!! HELP US!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread