Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Doesny't anybody watch What About Brian?

I am having a tough time finding any threads anywhere about this show. It is a shame because it is one of the best on TV right now, however, they have it on after Super Nanny which doesn't help its chances any. I'm sure it is probably going to be cancelled after this year because obviously nobody is watching it, however, I just love it.

Tonight Marjory told Adam that she made the biggest mistake of her life leaving him and I was like WTF? It was so obvious she was in love with Brian but did not want to admit it.

I really like Adam and Heather and now they are going to ruin that. She has been so good for him and he told her the other week that he loved her. They are so good together. She just gets him.

As for Brian, he is with Bridget who is okay, but you know he still loves Marjory. I think that Adam is just confused because he thought Marjory was what he wanted and he is having a hard time dealing with the fact that he is in love with a former stripper and probably happier then he would have been with the prim and proper Marjory.

For months I have been waiting for Marjory to return, now I wish should wouldn't have come back.

Next week it shows her making the moves on Adam again, hello, he is married now. That is not right. You left him and ruined his life and now you are going to ruin Heather's life? I am rooting for Heather completely on this one.

I hope there are more WAB fans out there. This show is a definite treat that people are missing.

Oh yeah, I wish Dave and Deena would just get back together already.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

i havent seen the episode yet, so i cant comment, but i do love this show. i wish there were more fans bcause it is a really good show.
dave/deena? NO way..i hate them together.

but im a shipper of brian/marjorie and adam/heather.

What about that?
Old 01-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I watch the show.. i really enjoy it.. i just watched it tonight
Old 01-23-2007, 02:54 AM
Total Fan

The discussion thread for What About Brian is here
Closed Thread   Post New Thread