Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Addicted Fan

CSI NY S&S #6- They're bringing in Pino, but we want Louie!

Spoilers...

Quote:
WHEN A LETHAL PIPE-BOMB BLOWS (Well, I hope a lethal pipe bomb blows) A MANHATTAN TOWNHOUSE AND VALUABLE EVIDENCE TO SHREDS, THE CSIs GET CREATIVE IN RECONSTRUCTING THE DAMAGED CLUES (Now that should be interesting), ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11

"Green Piece" - A lethal pipe-bomb blows a Manhattan townhouse and valuable evidence to pieces, forcing the CSIs to get creative in reconstructing the damaged clues that ultimately lead to the bomber, on CSI: NY Wednesday, March 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.n (The only difference between the two summaries is one is in caps while the others in normal english. Man alive, I think the above summary is more important.)
Quote:
"Point of No Return" - When a former medical examiner (ahhhh....) is found murdered, a white powder (powder sugar!) found at the scene provides the CSIs with a major lead in tracking the killer when it is discovered that the powder is heroin made from human bodies (wait... WHAT!?), on CSI: NY, Wednesday, March 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Pop Singer and Actress Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz ("Fall Out Boy") guest star as "Bonnie and Clyde Wannabes." (GAH! NOOOO!)

Quote:
Question: Thank you for the news about Danny and Lindsay having a baby on CSI: NY! How will all this impact Rikki's (Jacqueline Pinol) return? -- Lisa
Ausiello: Per executive producer Pam Veasey, "It will impact how frequently we will see her. We're constantly talking about when the right moment is for her to come back and be happy for [Danny]. Yes, we're planning on her returning, but I would say the change is that it wouldn't be as often. I think at this point the audience is interested in the [Danny-Lindsay] relationship. We did the bumps already, so let's see what this new [baby] bump means for Danny."

Question: Are Danny and Lindsay going to make it official now that a baby is on the way? -- Nicole
Ausiello: If they do, it'll probably consist of a quick trip to City Hall. "We wouldn't do it big," Veasey says. "You have to think of Danny. He's a little unconventional. We want to do things that are unexpected but that really tell you a lot about his character."

Question: When exactly did Danny and Lindsay make their baby on CSI: NY? Looking at the timeline, I'm having trouble pinpointing the moment of conception. -- Tracy
Ausiello: It happened shortly after Lindsay hung up on Danny in this scene from last May. "That's the night they conceived this child," Veasey confirms. "We believe she turned around and went back. [When we shot the scene] we had no idea Anna was pregnant, but we did leave ourselves options to take this relationship in a lot of different places."

Question: I admit it, I'm greedy. You gave us such amazing CSI: NY scoop about Danny-Lindsay last week, but I want more! -- Christina
Ausiello: Lucky for you I neglected to answer one of the biggest questions surrounding the D-L baby plot: What happens to Lindsay when Anna Belknap takes off for maternity leave later this season? According to exec producer Pam Veasey, "We have a variety of options. A lot has to do with learning more about her and her family. It's possible we may send her back to Montana to reassess some things. We haven't quite decided that, but [Lindsay] will have a very good reason for taking some time off."

Source: Ask Ausiello
Quote:
Flack and Det. Angell shared an intriguing kiss on CSI: NY last week. Any news on whether this relationship is new, or if it will continue? — Laura W.
MATT: That smooch so came out of nowhere, right? There's a clip of it here, and I love Jennifer's slightly giddy afterglow. I poked around to see where said lip-lock might take us, and all exec producer Pam Veasey would say is: "Flirting and kissing is always fun!" Well, yeah. Who knew a procedural producer could be so cheeky?

Source: TV Guide
Promo Pics

Episode 517: Green Piece

More Here: CSI - Spoilers: CSI: NY - Episode 5.17 - Green Piece - Promotional Photos

Episode 518: Point of No Return

More Here: Point of No Return Promo Pics

Last edited by AmandaB; 02-26-2009 at 02:21 PM
Old 01-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Hope no one minds I started the new thread. I took out the info on the episodes that have all ready aired. If there is something that is missing, like newer stuff from Ausiello or TV Guide, let me know, and I'll add it in.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Loyal Fan

No problem, Amanda. None of us would of done it if it weren't for you.

I don't think you missed anything. I wouldn't know anyway, I don't usually don't pay attention to the spoilers. I sometimes read them three or four times before realizing that, "Oh, I've read this before..."

Well, here's the Press Release for... next week's episode, I think. It's an episode, alrighty?

P.S. I also placed some comments cause I'm bored.

WHEN THE DEPUTY MAYOR'S DEAD BODY FALLS FROM THE CEILING AT A SWANKY (Swanky, huh? Never heard it put THAT way before)CHARITY FUNDRAISER, STELLA AND HER DATE (Please be the firefighter)FIND THEMSELVES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CRIME SCENE, ON "CSI: NY" WEDNESDAY, FEB. 18

Craig T. Nelson ("Coach") Guest Stars As Robert Dunbrook
Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") Guest Stars As Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford

"The Party's Over" - When the Mayor's dead body falls from the ceiling, along with hundreds of balloons, at a charity fundraiser, Stella and her date find themselves in the middle of the crime scene and Mac goes head to head with Robert Dunbrook (Nelson), on CSI: NY Wednesday, Feb. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (I hate the fact they repeat the same synopsis twice but act like they're two different ones)

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor............................. Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer. ................. Carmine Giovinazzo (*sigh*)
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill(*sigh*)
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Robert Dunbrook.................... Craig T. Nelson (Explain why that cracks me up?)
Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford...............Julia Ormond (OMG Benjamin Button)
Brendon Walsh......................... Ethan Erickson
Jake Kaplan............................. Skyler Gisondo
Dep. Mayor Kaplan................... David Chisum
Neal Weston............................. Maury Sterling
Det. Stan Miller........................ Donnie Jeffcoat
Officer Marks.............................. Jack McGee
Defense Attorney...................... Craig Woolson
Reporter #1........................... Ramona Dubarry
Reporter #2......................... Marta McGonagle
Uni............................................. Rudy Dobrev
Bodega Owner.............................. Al Vincente
Thug............................................... Jace James

Written by: Barbie Kligman (Such an unfortunate name.)
Directed by: Oz Scott

Lindsay: Showoff. I came over with the coast guard.
Danny: They offered me a speedboat. What was I going to say?
Old 01-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Oh, Vic. You just made the usually utterly boring press release interesting! I hate cases that involves the mayor or anyone on the big hierarchy. It stinks of politics and usually centers on Mac.

icon
Old 01-26-2009, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie (View Post)
^^ Oh, Vic. You just made the usually utterly boring press release interesting! I hate cases that involves the mayor or anyone on the big hierarchy. It stinks of politics and usually centers on Mac.
yeah true, but see if Stella is at this event, I feel like dangit why not have all the CSI's there dressed up in their party wear when it occurs...or at least DL...but I'm thinking even if they could have gone, she'd probably have turned down the invitation to this...she needs her rest.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Vic, some nice comments there on the release

I guess I'm the only one who finds Stella's love life boring. Really, I could care less about it. Stella romances just dont seem to interest me. And I'm guessing that her/Brendon (just seems wrong typing) will have loads of fluff moments. Honestly, I'd rather it be DL

But oddly enough, I dont mind Mac and the DI
Old 01-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT.

Natalie
Old 01-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Loyal Fan

More info for you guys:

Ethan Erickson is returning as Brendan Walsh, Stella Bonasera's flirt firefighter we saw in one of the episodes last year for about .2 seconds. Fun, eh?

There is also an interview with AJ Buckley over on SpoilerTV. Well, I just found it on CSIFiles (CSI Files - Buckley: There Are Layers To What's Behind The Mask) too so it should be fuuunnn.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

I read somewhere (not sure where) that Adam saves someone; anyone heard of this?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

YES! I HAVE!

*superhero stance*

I think I read it in one of the slides too.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Written by: Barbie Kligman (Such an unfortunate name.)

Yay for Adam. I'm glad we are getting more of Adam's backstory. I have a feeling it's going to deal with his dad, who seems like a real jackass.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

I'm really excited about Adam getting a storyline! I heard the rumor that he saves someone too. I hope its true...

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 01-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I guess I'm the only one who finds Stella's love life boring. Really, I could care less about it. Stella romances just dont seem to interest me. And I'm guessing that her/Brendon (just seems wrong typing) will have loads of fluff moments. Honestly, I'd rather it be DL
Oh, sweetie! Of course you're not the only one! You know you can always count on me to be in that boat with you I'd rather have DL too. In fact, I'd trade Adam's superhero stuff with DL, as well. Hell, I'd trade every single case for just pure DL *whistle*

icon
Old 01-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Lets name it CSI: DL

I admit, I love Adam, so him having a bit of screentime doesnt bother me. He's the humor, but again, I'm greedy, gimme DL
Old 01-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
^^ Lets name it CSI: DL
Yeah, somehow I don't think that'd sit very well with a whole lot of people here! They're gonna chase us off with pitchfork and chainsaw...

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread