Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Am I the only one who's slightly nervous now about Erin's task force decision. I only say this because they usually have already released the next episode's press release, and they haven't yet... Maybe because it won't be on next week, but I don't know. I'm just anxious I guess.
FanFicitons
Old 11-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Am I the only one who's slightly nervous now about Erin's task force decision. I only say this because they usually have already released the next episode's press release, and they haven't yet... Maybe because it won't be on next week, but I don't know. I'm just anxious I guess.
I don't think she's leaving the unit.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-19-2014, 01:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
I don't think she's leaving the unit.
If she does, she won't be gone for long...
FanFicitons
Old 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
CHICAGO P.D.
Airdate: Wednesday, Dec. 10 (NBC, 10/9c)
Why You Need to Watch: Because someone might not make it out unscathed! As the Intelligence unit stages a daring undercover robbery, a main character gets shotgun blasted. Elsewhere, Roman's old partner -- the woman he fell in love with -- rides along with him and Burgess. Awkward!
2014 Fall Finale Preview | TVLine
Old 11-19-2014, 01:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)

I have a feeling this is gonna be Jay! Surely to God the won't shoot Antonio again! Adam has been shot at and Erin thought he was down! I just have a feeling it's Jay
Old 11-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca89 (View Post)
I have a feeling this is gonna be Jay! Surely to God the won't shoot Antonio again! Adam has been shot at and Erin thought he was down! I just have a feeling it's Jay
There was that huge thing for a while on tumblr that someone said they saw a spoiler that it was Ruzek, so I'm pretty sure it's him. Jay's already been shot, beat up, had a bounty on his head, basically kidnapped and suspended, that if it is him, I'd be kind of annoyed. He's had so many things happen to him and they don't focus on other characters too much. Jay is like the shows damsel in distress sometimes. Who knows, it might even be Erin! We'll never know for sure until it happens, but I just hope it's not Jay. Not cause I'd hate to see him hurt or anything (which I would) but because I feel like they need to shine some light on someone else for a change.
FanFicitons
Old 11-19-2014, 03:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
There was that huge thing for a while on tumblr that someone said they saw a spoiler that it was Ruzek, so I'm pretty sure it's him. Jay's already been shot, beat up, had a bounty on his head, basically kidnapped and suspended, that if it is him, I'd be kind of annoyed. He's had so many things happen to him and they don't focus on other characters too much. Jay is like the shows damsel in distress sometimes. Who knows, it might even be Erin! We'll never know for sure until it happens, but I just hope it's not Jay. Not cause I'd hate to see him hurt or anything (which I would) but because I feel like they need to shine some light on someone else for a change.
Ahhhh I firgot Jay was shot on CF!!! Maybe it is Ruzek then.....here's were its Roman haha!!!
Old 11-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

The promo for the next episode looks really good. Too bad we have to wait 3 weeks for it.

Chicago PD - Episode 2.09 - Promo | Spoilers
Old 11-20-2014, 04:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
In fact, Jay was shot, but it was a different show. People who don't watch CHF, don't know that. Besides, Antonio was shot in the Chicago Fire, and then in Chicago PD.
And Jay wasn't beat up, he got several times in the face during a fight in Munoz episode. If it is called beaten, then Ruzek was also beaten in the same episode, plus Adam was shot in the vest once. Honestly Halstead had anything physical. He wasn't wounded.

they all have a very dangerous job, and only Antonio and Erin had serious accidents, at least there was blood.

I think it's a little unfair.
Each character has a story in every season. Season 2 isn't even in the middle. Jay, Erin, Voight, Antonio already had their story, now probably time for others.
Episode 09 will be about Alvin. I think that the stories for each character are equal.

- Antonio (kidnapped son, this whole thing with Pulpo and shooting, now this bodyguard work )
- Voight (Justin Case S1, In S2 he was kidnapped, this whole thing with Internal Affairs)
- Jay (Lonnie case in S1, bounty on his head in S2)
- Alvin (his daughter as a witness, now the matter with his wife as we seen in the promo ep 09)
But If anyone has the most stories in the series, I think it's Erin (Charlie, her mother, then her brother, this big think with Voight, naw the job ofert)
Oh and we have Atwater and Ruzek right...
Atwater (he is a new member of the unit, and had no personal story unless you count the case in prison)
Ruzek (head only comes to my mind this idea with Wendy and Kim, and I admits that he had no personal story, but there are still a few episodes until winter break. And then another 10 episodes that may well be focused on Ruzek or Atwater as well as other persons.

Quote:
I wish it was Jay (I think that is one of my weakness) Earlier I thought it would be Jay, because I thought it would be a reason for Erin to stay in the unit, or return after she left, but now she has refused and I didn't know if she changes her mind.

Quote:
someone said they saw a spoiler that it was Ruzek, so I'm pretty sure it's him.
it may be him. Hi is the only who hadn't personal story yet.

For naw, I bet it would be Alvin or Roman because of the history between them, but if someone heard somewhere that it Ruzek ...

Last edited by drarry; 11-20-2014 at 05:40 AM
Old 11-20-2014, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarry (View Post)
I wish it was Jay (I think that is one of my weakness) Earlier I thought it would be Jay, because I thought it would be a reason for Erin to stay in the unit, or return after she left, but now she has refused and I didn't know if she changes her mind.
Erin did not turn the job down. She said she was still considering it and the guy told her she had till Friday to decide.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
Erin did not turn the job down. She said she was still considering it and the guy told her she had till Friday to decide.
You're right, I missed it
I wonder what will have an impact on her decision...
Old 11-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm just kinda ticked we have to wait 3 weeks. I know there's like things going on like Thanksgiving, but if I read right, the returning episode is the winter finale. Why would they have a 3 week break, only to come back with the finale and it be off for about a month. I just think it's weird. Oh, well. I like last night's episode even though they kinda teased us too much with Linstead, seeing as what we actually got. Oh well, patience is key I guess. Ruzek was real funny in this one too. Love Patty.
FanFicitons
Old 11-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Banned

I am so on board with the Erin/Jay ship. Is there any news on these two hooking up in the near future?
Old 11-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckma930 (View Post)
I am so on board with the Erin/Jay ship. Is there any news on these two hooking up in the near future?
I ship them like I'm FedEx.

I don't really see anything happening for awhile. As much as that kills me. I just have fears about it ending like Luke and Lorelai on "Gilmore Girls" wait all the time for them to get together and the bartender from Molly's or some other girl showing up pregnant with Jay's baby and her running back to Severide after his marriage ends.

I hope not though. But, I don't think the writers are going to just give us Linstead. Especially, Linstead with no drama.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"

"CALLED IN DEAD"

12/10/2014 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A MAJOR HEROIN BUST PUTS OLINSKY’S FAMILY IN DANGER. LINDSAY MAKES A LIFE CHANGING CAREER DECISION. A friend of Nadia’s (Guest star Stella Maeve) leads the intelligence unit to a huge heroin bust. Unfortunately this bust results in Olinsky (Elias Koteas) arriving home to find the suspects are holding his wife (guest star Melissa Carlson). Voight (Jason Beghe) and the team think they’ve found a common thread with the suspects but it’s not who they think. Meanwhile Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Roman (Brian Geraghty) are given an assignment where they get paired with a K-9 officer, Jenn Cassidy (guest star Spencer Grammer) who is Roman’s former partner and girlfriend. Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton also star. Guest starring Kevin J. O’Connor, Patrick Clear, and Evan Lormer
NBC PRIMETIME SCHEDULE – Sunday December 7, 2014 - Saturday December 13, 2014 | Spoilers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread