Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Chicago PD Spoilers & Speculation Thread #3: Because A Mind Blowing Finale Is Coming Our Way!

Chicago PD
Premieres on NBC in the fall

About

District 21 of the Chicago Police Department is made up of two distinctly different groups: The uniformed cops who patrol the beat and deal with street crimes, and the intelligence unit, the team that combats the city’s major offenses, such as organized crime, drug trafficking and high-profile murders. Leading the intelligence team is Sgt. Hank Voight (Jason Beghe), a man not against skirting the law in the pursuit of justice.

Demanding and tough, only those who can take the heat survive under Voight’s command. Take Det. Antonio Dawson (Jon Seda), for example. Despite a troubled history with his boss, Dawson has ambitions of running the unit.

If that means facing off against Voight every day, he’ll persevere. From the street cops with dreams of moving up to the elite crew who are already in, “life on the job” is a daily challenge.

Dick Wolf, Matt Olmstead, Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Peter Jankowski, Danielle Gelber and director Joe Chappelle serve as executive producers. “Chicago PD” is a production of Universal Television and Wolf Films.

Cast Members

Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halsted
Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
Patrick John Flueger as Detective Adam Ruzek
Laroyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess

Episodes

1.13 MY WAY

05/07/2014 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A DANGEROUS CARTEL LEADER IS AT LARGE AND INTELLIGENCE HAS TO RELY ON PULPO TO TRACK HIM DOWN – Commander Perry (guest star Robert Ray Wisdom) notifies the Intelligence unit that Pulpo (guest star Arturo Del Puerto) has been released to help track down a dangerous cartel leader. This doesn’t sit well with our team as he kidnapped one of their own and no love is lost between sides. Meanwhile, Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger) gets some difficult news as a blast from Lindsay’s (Sophia Bush) past comes back, giving us a glimpse at where she came from. Voight (Jason Beghe) reminds her that she’s come too far to screw it up. At the same time we learn something about Jin (Archie Kao) that is bound to be a problem. Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, and LaRoyce Hawkins also star. Amy Morton, Kurt Naebig, Ian Bohen, Sydney Tamiia Poitier and Billy Wirth guest star.

1.14 THE DOCKS

05/14/2014 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : THE MEN AND WOMEN OF DISTRICT 21 CONFRONT PAST DEMONS AND LOOK TO THE FUTURE AS THE MANHUNT FOR PULPO UNFOLDS – As Antonio’s (Jon Seda) life is now in question, Voight (Jason Beghe) and Platt (guest star Amy Morton) open up about their pasts. Jin (Archie Kao) is caught while tinkering with Voight’s computer and uses the only scapegoat possible to keep him in the clear. At the same time with Charlie (guest star Billy Wirth) back in town Lindsay (Sophia Bush) realizes she’s going to have to come clean about a few things. Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer) finally gets answers he’s been wanting about Voight’s and Olinsky’s (Elias Koteas) past. Patrick John Flueger, LaRoyce Hawkins and Marina Squerciati also star. Yuri Sardarov, and Arturo Del Puerto guest star.

1.15 A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

05/21/2014 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : THE INTELLIGENCE UNIT IS TRULY FAMILY IN THE SEASON FINALE – Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins) is settling into his new gig on intelligence as Antonio (Jon Seda) is relegated to desk duty while recovering. Lindsay (Sophia Bush) finally realizes she has no way out and confides in Voight (Jason Beghe) for help. Meanwhile Jin (Archie Kao) is confronted about his secret meetings with Stillwell (guest star Ian Bohen). It all comes to a head in the season finale. Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, and Marina Squerciati also star. Amy Morton, Stella Maeve and Billy Wirth guest star.

Upcoming:

Question: Chicago PD is my new favorite show — and I so ship Jay and Erin! Can we expect anything to happen between Detective Lindsay and Halstead anytime soon? —Kylie

Ausiello: Lindsay (Sophia Bush) may not have time for romance, seeing as how her life is about to be turned upside down when a pivotal figure from her past (back when she was a troubled young girl) resurfaces and starts causing trouble. Billy Wirth (pictured, right) of The Lost Boys and Body Snatchers fame has landed the recurring role and will start airing in the spring.

My Tumblr
My Twitter

Last edited by Chastidy; 05-04-2014 at 04:30 PM
Old 04-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas 1m
9.@Ilse_Futbolista what can we expect from thr chicago pd season finale? > Death. Mayhem. Intrigue. Lindsay going down the tubes.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Chas! Don't forget to post a link in the guide thread.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new one.

The death part....Any bets?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

It could be the ex boyfriend, maybe him dying triggers Erin to lose it?
Old 04-07-2014, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

Could be but I think she will have rather unpleasant encounter with the ex that is to cause problems for Erin so I don't think him dying will make her lose it.

What about Nadia?
Old 04-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

It could be her, she is the only one I can think of that the audience might care about I think.

The ex boyfriend is in the pictures that the cast took from the finale right?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 04-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
It could be her, she is the only one I can think of that the audience might care about I think.
I think losing her, losing that battle for Nadia could be something that will make Erin to go off the rails. Having the history that she has with Voight, I think it's important for her to be that person for somebody else. To pay it forward and Nadia is that person for her. Failing at this, it can make her doubt in herself even to the point of leaving Intelligence, leaving Police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
The ex boyfriend is in the pictures that the cast took from the finale right?
That's the one.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think that really could be what makes her lose it because of her own past and maybe she feels that it is her fault too.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Do we have anymore breaks between now and the finale?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

There is a break after 111 I think....3 weeks...

I think the schedule is as follows:

Apr 9 - 111
Apr 30 - 112
May 7 - 113
May 14 - 114
May 21 - 115
Old 04-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think they may have done the breaks like that so that the Fire and PD crossover is going to be on at the same time.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Probably...had just a 3 weeks break..now CPD turn...
Old 04-08-2014, 05:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think because the season is only half is why they are giving many breaks in between episodes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread