Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Thanks for the link
Old 05-02-2017, 08:34 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the links.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Chicago Med - Episode 2.23 - Love Hurts (Season Finale) - Promo, Sneak Peeks, Promotional Photos & Press Release Connor looks so sad worrying about Robin in season finale sneak peek and manstead look happy dancing at Noah's graduation party
Old 05-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Chicago Med - Episode 2.23 - Love Hurts (Season Finale) - Promo, Sneak Peeks, Promotional Photos & Press Release Connor looks so sad worrying about Robin in season finale sneak peek and manstead look happy dancing at Noah's graduation party
Thanks for posting
Old 05-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Passionate Fan

The stuff with Robin is killing me. Chicago writers love killing off family members after torturing us so I'm praying for Robin. Ethan went in for a kiss..interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait for next season
Old 05-14-2017, 10:14 AM
Loyal Fan

NBC's 2017-2018 fall schedule has arrived -- and Must-See TV Thursdays is back!
The big news is that This Is Us has grown out of its post-The Voice Tuesday timeslot and will be heading to Thursday nights to take on the biggest scripted competition in Broadcast TV: ABC's Shonda Rhimes block, #TGIT. The Dan Fogelman family drama, which was a blockbuster hit for NBC this past season, will now air at 9/8c on Thursdays, following the revival of Will & Grace and Tina Fey's Great News.
"Obviously This Is Us is a show that we think is peerless at the moment, in broadcast television," NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt told reporters during a conference call Sunday morning. "Our hope is to create the return of Must-See TV on Thursdays."
Here's everything you need to know about NBC's fall schedule
This Is Us has also landed the coveted post-Super Bowl spot and will air a special episode following the big game on Feb. 4.
In less fortunate news, NBC has replaced its genre-Fridays now that Grimm is gone with a more action-packed selection. Blindspot and Taken will now hold down Friday night primetime for the first half of the season.
The Blacklist is also on the move and will air Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. Chicago Med is being bumped to midseason, and Greenblatt said the network still has not made a "definitive decision" about whether to renew Chicago Justice.
The fall slate will see the launch of military drama The Brave -- which will get a healthy lead-in from Season 13 of The Voice on Mondays. Meanwhile, Dick Wolf's latest enterprise Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Brothers will take some This Is Us love by filling the 10 p.m. hour on Thursdays.
Check out the schedule below, and reserve your couch time accordingly.
MONDAY
8/7c: The Voice (Two hours)
10/9c: The Brave (New series)
TUESDAY
8/7c: The Voice
9/8c: Superstore
9:30/8:30c: The Good Place
10/9c: Chicago Fire
WEDNESDAY
8/7c: The Blacklist
9/8c: Law & Order: SVU
10/9c: Chicago P.D.
THURSDAY
8/7c: Will & Grace
8:30/7:30c: Great News
9/8c: This Is Us
10/9c: Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Brothers
FRIDAY
8/7c: Blindspot
9/8c: Taken
10/9c: Dateline NBC
SUNDAY
8:30/7:30c: Sunday Night Football
Followed by: Little Big Shots and Shades of Blue
MIDSEASON
In addition to Chicago Med, NBC's midseason schedule will see the launch of Jason Katim's musical drama Rise, Good Girls from Scandalalum Jenna Bans, and the Sarah Shahi starrer Reverie.
New comedies A.P. Bio and Champions,along with non-scripted series The Awesome Showfrom Chris Hardwick, Ellen's Game of Games from Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris' Genius Junior and The Handmade Project with Nick Offerman and Megan Mullaly will also show their stuff in the spring.
NBC Fall TV Schedule 2017: This Is Us Moves to Thursdays - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 05-14-2017, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yikes they downgraded it to midseason..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-14-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
NBC's 2017-2018 fall schedule has arrived -- and Must-See TV Thursdays is back!

MIDSEASON
In addition to Chicago Med, NBC's midseason schedule
will see the launch of Jason Katim's musical drama Rise, Good Girls from Scandalalum Jenna Bans, and the Sarah Shahi starrer Reverie.

NBC Fall TV Schedule 2017: This Is Us Moves to Thursdays - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Thanks for the latest info.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Absolute Fan

So just when I started to tune back into this show and actually enjoy it, tptb decide to push s3 all the way back to 2018?? How dreadful.

Lets hope that when it does return, the writers continue what they've started, with upping the drama and intrigue in S2. I've especially loved the story and twists with Robin, Connor and Dr. Charles. Hopefully the writers don't screw this up by trying to pair Connor with the new doc (who's already super annoying). I wasn't at all expecting an Ethan/April pairing but man, that kiss in the finale was hot and romantic, despite the fact that they've only had like 2 episodes of buildup. lol I hope the writers actually invest in them next season, as they have the potential to be the best pairing on the show (Will and Natalie still don't do anything for me.)
Old 05-17-2017, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

Will and Natalie are the worst. I really liked him this season except when with her. She drags everyone down.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-17-2017, 09:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Exactly. The pairing brings out the worst in Will. It's a shame they are the "main ship" but the writers did a lot of other things well this season and as long as they keep it up, I can tolerate those two.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Same, same. Will is my boy but I can't deal with him when he's on that Nat tip. Really loved the finale and how all the dynamics landed - April/Ethan, Reese/Noah, & Robin/Connor. Dr. Charles better be okay. I hate that they've pushed this back to mid-season though. Sigh, well, hopefully they won't muck up the good developments from this season.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread