Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2024, 07:02 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Any hope for some small #OneChicago crossovers? –Ingmar
Small crossovers will be happening, but the bigger question is whether a major three-way one is in the cards. “I think shortened seasons make it trickier,” Chicago Fire showrunner Andrea Newman notes, “and we all had to jump so fast, like out of a cannon, at the beginning because we were airing so quickly, too. But now that we’re all kind of getting our footing and coming up for air, there’s definitely talk of that. There’s always a chance of a crossover — potentially a bigger one, and then we will cross over characters. We have [Chicago P.D.’s] Trudy in one already.”

Who will replace Sylvie Brett on Chicago Fire? –Jordan
With Brett (played by Kara Kilmer) leaving Firehouse 51 this season, her pal Violet is going to step up on ambo. “Ultimately, there will be somebody new coming in and they’ll be working under Violet (Hanako Greensmith),” Fire showrunner Andrea Newman previews. “That’s part of the great Violet journey this year, as she continues to grow as a character and gets to step into a leadership position on ambo, too.” (And Vi might be moving on romantically, as well!)
https://tvline.com/lists/star-trek-s...ossovers-2024/
Thanks.
Old 02-26-2024, 10:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Chicago Fire’s Kara Killmer Talks About Her Exit, ‘Difficult’ Journey to Long-Awaited #Brettsey Wedding
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:26 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2024, 02:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

'Chicago Fire' Season 12 Replaces Sylvie Brett's Spot on Ambulance 61
Old 03-14-2024, 02:52 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can you reveal anything about the upcoming Chicago Fire storyline surrounding Kelly Severide going missing, along with a rig, in the middle of the night? —Amaani
Showrunner Andrea Newman described this season’s 11th episode as a “self-contained thriller” that “starts with a shock — Kidd walks out to the apparatus floor in the middle of the night to see one of the rigs is missing, and Severide’s phone sits alone on the squad table. No one else is in sight. What the hell is going on?” One thing is for sure as this mystery unfolds, says Newman: “Stella Kidd is a warrior on a mission to find out” what happened.
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...12-episode-11/
Old 03-28-2024, 06:41 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Can you reveal anything about the upcoming Chicago Fire storyline surrounding Kelly Severide going missing, along with a rig, in the middle of the night? —Amaani
Showrunner Andrea Newman described this season’s 11th episode as a “self-contained thriller” that “starts with a shock — Kidd walks out to the apparatus floor in the middle of the night to see one of the rigs is missing, and Severide’s phone sits alone on the squad table. No one else is in sight. What the hell is going on?” One thing is for sure as this mystery unfolds, says Newman: “Stella Kidd is a warrior on a mission to find out” what happened.
https://tvline.com/lists/chicago-fir...12-episode-11/
Thanks.
Old 03-29-2024, 01:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Chicago Fire’ Adds Jocelyn Hudon To Season 12

Chicago Fire: Rome Flynn Exits Season 12 After Six Episodes

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 04-01-2024 at 08:24 AM
Old 04-01-2024, 03:55 PM
MST Manager

Thank you.
Old 04-04-2024, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Chicago Fire Casts Michael Bradway to Play New Firefighter in Season 12 Following Rome Flynn Exit
Old 04-04-2024, 01:21 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

With a new season of Chicago Fire confirmed, will we finally get to see Stellaride move to the next step in their relationship? –Maika
I brought your Q to EP Andrea Newman, who teased back, “If Severide can overcome a terrifying crime in [Episode] 1211 and make it to the finale, there could be a major revelation for Kelly and Stella then. And that is all I’ll say on that!”
https://tvline.com/lists/fbi-most-wa...son-12-finale/
Old 04-12-2024, 05:47 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
With a new season of Chicago Fire confirmed, will we finally get to see Stellaride move to the next step in their relationship? –Maika
I brought your Q to EP Andrea Newman, who teased back, “If Severide can overcome a terrifying crime in [Episode] 1211 and make it to the finale, there could be a major revelation for Kelly and Stella then. And that is all I’ll say on that!”
https://tvline.com/lists/fbi-most-wa...son-12-finale/
Thanks.