Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2021, 03:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Picking up with last season’s cliffhanger, which found the rescue squad trapped underwater, “things get worse” for the team as “that boat’s sinking to the bottom of the lake,” showrunner Derek Haas previews, adding that the “last image before the [show] logo comes up is going to have people upset.” While Haas is keeping mum on how things play out for Severide & Co., he does reveal that “the ramifications of that call continue on past Episode 1, and so it’s not just everything’s hunky-dory.” Elsewhere, Stella is “facing having to leave the firehouse to take another lieutenant’s job somewhere else,” and the question of Chief Boden’s professional future will be resolved. “The firehouse is going to change in Season 10. You can’t keep everything static all the time,” Haas notes. In the romance department, new couple Casey and Brett are “good” and “strong,” but “much to [the] audience’s consternation, there will be some obstacles thrown at them early [on].” Meanwhile, a certain trio’s new business venture might be off to a rocky start: “Gallo and Violet are so competitive and have this romantic energy between them. Ritter should be careful what he wishes for on this one,” Haas says.
BONUS SPOILER!: “There will be an old character coming back in the second episode and going forward. It’s such a good, emotional surprise,” Haas teases.
RETURN DATE: Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 9/8c (NBC)
https://tvline.com/lists/fall-season...oman-season-3/
Old 09-16-2021, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for the latest!
Old 09-17-2021, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That was already posted.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-18-2021, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exclusive: Daniel Kyri shares importance of LGBTQ+ storytelling in Chicago Fire season 10

Cicago Fire season seven gave fans the first black, queer character in firefighter candidate Darren Ritter.

But although his love life has been touched upon in small scenes across the last three years, star Daniel Kyri and showrunner Derek Haas have now promised "we’ll be seeing more of Ritter’s off-shift story this season".

Ritter has been on-and off dating Eric Whaley, a travel agent with whom he quarantined before they split, and later rekindled after a blind date gone wrong.

Daniel shared that fans will get "a little bit more of a glimpse into his relationships" including "the good and the not-so-good, the things that every relationship tends to have to work through".

"We get to see a little more of that this season and I am very excited," Daniel told HELLO! exclusively.

"For Ritter, personally, my stake is in getting to see more tender moments than we have seen in the past."

Daniel continued: "I always hope that in the larger context of the show it can bring in real world elements, and they do a beautiful job of touching on that already, but would I love to see, particularly, issues pertaining to the LGBT community highlighted? Absolutely."

He shared Ritter's coming out scene as one of his "favorites"; the young man simply told Lieutenant Christopher Herrmann that he had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend, and that was it.

"It was so simple and a non-event, yet so meaningful, so I am always down to work on moments like that," he added.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-18-2021, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/chicago-...17-a-63255597/
Old 09-20-2021, 10:47 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.