Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

I can't remember the name of it but it's on TNT.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Gotcha I'll check it out
Old 04-16-2014, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
As much as I love both shows I really hope they cool it next season with the crossovers. It's getting a tad annoying.

I don't get the Dawson hate, she's the leading lady in a mostly male ensemble. I like her, she has sass.
Couldn't agree more with you. There are far too much crossovers and as we said before way too much of Sophia Bush's character. It's like they want to throw the Lindsay/Severide thing in our throat so hard...it ain't working!

As for Dawson not only she's the lead BUT Monica Raymund is THE BOSS looool

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-16-2014, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Dawson is fine but she's had far too much focus this year and it's just highlighted her more irritating traits rather then what I liked about her from last season. She's never wrong and is part of every storyline. On the rare occasion she's not in scenes then the characters will get in a a throwaway line about how wonderful she is. She's was the bestest paramedic on the planet until the firefighter storyline. I enjoyed that storyline at first as she was failing and it made her seem less perfect/more human but then they just wouldn't let it go and her sanctimonious/defensive attitude to Casey seems so bad at times that half of me just thinks she wants to be a firefighter for the sake of the female firefighter argument rather then because she's actually good. I enjoyed the Jones plot at first until it became just another pimping point for Gabby. The silly plot at the cabin where we are supposed to buy that all her problems with Casey are down to him alone... It's just too much and for me she's just turning into that character where it's all tell how brilliant she is and not show anymore. To sum it up I'm just over The gabby show. I love her in scenes with Herman and Otis. With the exception of the cabin plot I love her with Shay. I like her and Casey in scenes together on the rare occasions they're happy but between the firefighter storyline, Jones, Casey angst, stalker plot to name a few I think the writers just need to calm down on the Gabby obsession. There's nothing worse when the writers try to force there preferred character on everyone and as fabulous as Monica is I don't think anyone can make a Mary Sue likeable.

But that's just my two cents on my issues with her this year

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-17-2014, 12:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

They are still using Erin for Fire? They need to stop the crossovers unless it is to break her and Severide up but from what is going on with her on PD I would have assumed they had already broke up by the finale. I am ready for the shows to stand alone or at least let someone else crossover other than Erin. Has Gabby seen her brother recently?
Old 04-17-2014, 12:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
Their future looks “hopeful because, at the core, they care deeply about each other,” says executive producer Matt Olmstead of the couple, who, if the promos for this week’s episode showing Casey checking out rings are any indication, may be marriage-bound. Or… not.

I think maybe she'll say no to Casey's proposal at first and then she'll be trapped and face death and realize that nothing else matters if she can't be with the one she loves.

Derek Haas tweeted this yesterday :

Quote:
Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas 19h
2. @mngirl1974 Will Dawson accept Casey's eventual proposal? > Magic eight ball says "Outlook good."
Old 04-17-2014, 12:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think she is going to say yes eventually but it might take time.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe dawson will ask casey?
Old 04-17-2014, 03:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Do we think they have a wedding in the finale?
Old 04-17-2014, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

I still think Boden and Donna will be the one getting married.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-17-2014, 03:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think so too because it gives them season three to do the will they won't they with Dawsey and maybe break them up before they go through with it.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm hope Boden and Donna get married. Chief deserves some happiness. Maybe they'll adopt Peter Mills and he can be the ring bearer . Love Chief and Peter

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-17-2014, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I'm hope Boden and Donna get married. Chief deserves some happiness. Maybe they'll adopt Peter Mills and he can be the ring bearer . Love Chief and Peter
ahahah Young Peter Mills, I remember when Chicago Fire started and we thought that he would turn out to be Boden's son.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-17-2014, 03:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
ahahah Young Peter Mills, I remember when Chicago Fire started and we thought that he would turn out to be Boden's son.
I thought he was going to be Boden's son too all the signs were there.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

Im still waiting for that big reveal.. An adoption would suffice too. I adore that relationship.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread