Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Castle S&S Thread #14: Sept 19 return, mark it in your diaries! We can’t wait!

welcome to the 14th castle spoilers and speculations thread

upcoming episodes

4.01: TBA
airdate: Sept 19, 2011
episode description:
stills:

4.02: TBA
airdate: TBA, 2011
episode description:
stills:

general spoilers

Courtesy of Ask Ausiello:

Question: I’m dying for more information on Castle and Beckett sharing the same hotel room in Castle‘s upcoming L.A. episode.

Ausiello: It’s not as contrived as it sounds. There’s actually a very plausible explanation for the slumber party. “Beckett booked a hotel on a cop’s salary that’s located all the way out in the valley,” explains exec producer Andrew W. Marlowe, “and Castle has a two-bedroom suite at a high-end hotel in Beverly Hills.” Um, duh. The Valley vs. 90210? Take it from an L.A. sorta-native — it’s a no-brainer. Anyway, one thing leads to another which, in turn, leads to… sex? “She certainly thinks about it, and considers it,” teases Marlowe. “She’s emotionally raw because they’ve come out to Los Angeles in the aftermath of the murder of her training officer, so she’s dealing with those emotions and kind of where she is in life. We call it our ‘Walls of Jericho’ moment for any [viewers] out there who are fans of It Happened One Night.” (Someone please CliffsNotes that last sentence for me in the comments; I cover TV, not movies.)

--------------
General spoilers:

TVLine - Ask Ausiello

Mega Buzz: Kalinda's Complicated Love Life and a Grey's Anatomy Bromance - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Enough beating around the bush: Is Castle going to put Beckett and Castle together this season? — Kelsey

ADAM: Signs point to "won't they." Why? I'm hearing that a certain gorgeous female art insurance investigator will catch Castle's eye and their chemistry will be instant. Do I have to paint a picture for you of Beckett's reaction to said chemistry?

Exclusive: Castle Gets a Mr. Freeze in William Atherton - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
previous threads :
thread #1: We love spoilers as much as castle loves annoying detective beckett!
thread #2: Because beckett twirled her hair for castle, and we can't wait to see what she does next.
thread #3: She's wearing his shirt and staying at his loft. What more can we want?
thread #4: Because there's so much, so very, very much that she isn't telling him.
thread #5: Because it's complicated.
thread #6: Because the heart wants what the heart wants.
thread #7 because september 20th is so, so far away!!
thread #8 because we want some wham bam glitter 'n' glam!!!
thread #9 because we have 2 extra episodes to enjoy this season!!
thread #10 sorry i don't think you heard he's richard castle
thread #11 it's not about the books anymore.
thread #12 Because Castle knows how Lucky he is
thread#13: Because she is a one-writer girl

Last edited by diamond gothic; 08-17-2011 at 02:31 PM
Old 08-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread Jess!

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

Old 08-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

tftnt!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Total Fan

tftnt!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:49 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread, Jess.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Tfftn!

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 08-18-2011, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Video interview with Penny Johnson Jerald (the new Captain in 12th precinct): Castle Spoilers: TV Guide's Up Close with Penny Johnson Jerald

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 08-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalliopePL (View Post)
Video interview with Penny Johnson Jerald (the new Captain in 12th precinct): Castle Spoilers: TV Guide's Up Close with Penny Johnson Jerald
Great link thanks. A question for you all, what's the difference between this Castle series of spoiler threads and 'Spoilery Filming pictures, Episode stills & Sneak Peeks #x' on the Castle Forum?

And did you see this one? Castle has a "lust interest"... http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-nation...eckett-romance

Last edited by pwthepup; 08-18-2011 at 11:42 AM Reason: new spoiler
Old 08-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Total Fan

Oh yes, I've seen it and I don't like it ... But I [still] trust Andrew Marlowe so I'll try to be patient and see how everything unfolds...

I think we can just post sneak peeks, photos and such at that thread. Not big spoilers.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Passionate Fan

i like both threads. it's cool.

and i don't like this lust interest. but i do trust andrew marlowe knows what he doing
Old 08-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

No worries on the thread everyone
Old 08-18-2011, 08:57 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the links.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Thanks for all the links.

For the most part I'm still looking forward to the new season but all these new spoilers make me very nervous. Castles new 'lust' intrest. Alexis aiming 'heated' words at Beckett (when she should be aiming her anger at her dad). And the new Captains feelings on Castle and Castle/Beckett. Defintley nervous.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I tried to hold back from spoilers. This is me admitting defeat I need to know what's going to happen (and from the sound of this 'lust interest', I don't like it).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread