Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

BONES Spoilers & Specs #53 ~ B/c We are very excited about the rest of the season!

Welcome to the 53rd official bones spoiler & speculation thread ...

[B/c We are very excited about the rest of the season!]
Next up: ...
([4x14] - The Hero in the Hold - Feb 5th
When Brennan, Hodgins and author Thomas Vega are summoned by a Federal Judge along with the United States Attorney regarding the ongoing investigation of the Grave Digger, they learn that evidence from the case has recently gone missing. With Brennan and Hodgins having been victims of the Grave Digger and Thomas Vegas currently writing a book about it, they become prime suspects in the missing evidence case. However, when Brennan and the team receive a phone call from the Grave Digger informing them that Booth has been buried alive with only 24 hours worth of oxygen, the Grave Digger threatens to leave him to die unless Brennan brings the missing evidence. The team immediately goes to Booth’s apartment to assess the crime scene, knowing from Sweets’ psychological assessment of the Grave Digger that they cannot tell the authorities about the situation or else the Grave Digger will retaliate against Booth. As Booth struggles to free himself from confinement, the team joins forces to locate him with precious time ticking away.

|| WRITERS STRIKE UPDATES ||
<*>Rumors now say a supersized Season 4

** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”
** David told Ausellio that he will get into bed with Emily in a clown suit.
** David also told Ausellio that BB will end up naked in bed together in the FINALE
** Early next year, Brennan and Sweets will be run off the road while investigating the death of a young woman who was in possession of a valuable movie prop. And for those hoping that Booth will be the one administering a little TLC to Brennan post-accident, don't hold your breath. It seems that Booth will be mostly MIA in this hour, and Agent Payton Perotta will be the one taking his place as Brennan's partner. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
** Ausellio suggest "in bed together naked" will be in May Sweeps and quotes Hart ""It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
** Ausellio on the kiss ... Hart "I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated."

<*> HH wants an alternate universe eppy, might feature Goodman, might feature BB leading lives like fans would like, such as married, with kids
<*> Rumors have it that a 40s film-noir type episode might be forthcoming

[Booth/Brennan Related];

** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”
** The Bones writers revealed that during season 4, Brennan decides that she wants Booth to be the father of her child!!
** HH “What case can we be in that resonates with Brennan suddenly deciding she wants to have a child, and that Booth would be the perfect father for it. And that has not come up yet. It will before the end of the season.”
** Hart Hanson pomised the Comic Con audience that "this year, Booth and Brennan will be in bed together naked."
** A little birdie tells me that Bones creator Hart Hanson has concrete plans for us to see Booth and Brennan "in bed together" next season. However, what Mr. Hanson means to imply by "in bed together" is still a bit of a mystery.
** Ausellio: HH: "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
** Ausellio: HH: I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated." Getting back to the how long before they consummate question, I'm thinking May sweeps. Why? Keep reading... *Does that mean they are going to sleep together?*
** Kristen: Hart confirmed that Booth and Bones are getting horizontal in season four: "We will, in fact, see Booth and Bones together in bed. Naked. They're naked in bed. You betcha. It may be the season ender, it may not..."
** David also told Ausellio that BB will end up naked in bed together in the FINALE
** But fans anxious for a Booth and Bones romance will have to hold their breath until season four. "I heard it's going to be a fun season," reveals Michaela. "There's definitely some activity that happens."
** Julie in Boston: Are there any more kisses coming up?
Hanson: "Yes, there are kisses coming up for people you care about."

** Question: Are Booth and Brennan going to do any more kissing this season on Bones?
Ausiello: Exec producer Hart Hansen confirms that the two Bs will "definitely" lock lips for real sometime in Season 4. "I figure, we're going into [our fourth season]," he says, "and we've had the fake kiss. So we need to go to the next step."

[Jack/Angela Related];
** zap2it: "Bones sources tell me Angela's romantic relationship with Ms. Roxie won't last forever. Word is, Roxie will dump our favorite facial reconstructionist, who doesn't take the rejection well. The upside? I hear she may be jumping into bed with Hodgins and making out with Sweets post break up."
** Koribi: More trouble for Angela and Hodgins...sort of. Seems she'll suffer an injury as a result of some experiment he spearheads..

[Character Related];

** Cam - Cam will be 'getting a child' in The Doctor in the Den.
** Zach - Millegan will return as Addy for an unknown number of episodes.
"We are definitely addressing Zach, and he's coming back and helping us with cases. There are some big insights into what happened there. The fans will not be disappointed."
According to HH Zack should be back. Sweets has an ethical problem in how to deal with knowing Zach didn’t do what he claimed, and the writers will deal with that.
** Booth's family—his high-achieving brother, his father who doesn't understand him and his sainted grandfather – pushed to S4 – HH would also love to do more with Booth's son, Parker, too."
Jared Booth is also conceived as a multiepisode character.
HH “Booth’s childhood was very tough. The story with Jared makes them both confront what happened in their past. I think it’s also fair to say that Booth’s relationship with his dad is not good, but he has a very good relationship with his grandfather. When we are going to see Booth’s grandfather. It will be this season. I will tell you we see Booth’s apartment, and there’s a wreckage, or part of the wreckage of Booth’s grandfather’s jet; he was a jet fighter, as kind of an homage to his grandfather.”
Ausiello: Oh, yeah, well... did your dog tell you that Papa Booth's coming to town! 'Cause he just might be some day maybe! Explains Hart Hanson: "Booth has some issues with his dad, so we may bring in his father this season. We also talked about having his grandfather show up, but I'm not sure that will happen." *Now that would be awesome, I'd love to see Booth's character developed further and see Bones supporting him like he's always supported her.*

SEASON FOUR EPISODES:

([4x14] - The Hero in the Hold - Feb 5th
When Brennan, Hodgins and author Thomas Vega are summoned by a Federal Judge along with the United States Attorney regarding the ongoing investigation of the Grave Digger, they learn that evidence from the case has recently gone missing. With Brennan and Hodgins having been victims of the Grave Digger and Thomas Vegas currently writing a book about it, they become prime suspects in the missing evidence case. However, when Brennan and the team receive a phone call from the Grave Digger informing them that Booth has been buried alive with only 24 hours worth of oxygen, the Grave Digger threatens to leave him to die unless Brennan brings the missing evidence. The team immediately goes to Booth’s apartment to assess the crime scene, knowing from Sweets’ psychological assessment of the Grave Digger that they cannot tell the authorities about the situation or else the Grave Digger will retaliate against Booth. As Booth struggles to free himself from confinement, the team joins forces to locate him with precious time ticking away.

([4x15] - The Princess in the Pear - Feb 19th
When a group of eighth-graders find the decomposed body of woman wearing a medieval princess dress, the team is on the scene to investigate. With Booth incapacitated due to a back injury, Agent Payton Perotta (guest star Marisa Coughlin) steps in to help with the investigation. With insight from "squint" Colin Fisher, a self-professed geek and expert in the language of sci-fi, the team identifies the woman as a promotional model from ImagiCon, a convention for fans of comic books, video games and other sci-fi genre entertainment. Brennan and the team must navigate through the outlandish landscape of ImagiCon in order to track down the killer. They soon find the victim may have owned a highly valuable piece of sci-fi memorabilia that many would kill to possess in "The Princess and the Pear" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Feb. 19

([4x16] - The Bones that Foam - Feb 28th

([4x17] - The Salt in the Wounds - March 12th

([4x18] - Doctor in the Den - March 19th

([4x19] - Science in the Physicist - March 26th

([4x20] - The Cinderella In The Cardboard - May 2nd

([4x21] - The Mayhem on the Cross - May 9th

Last edited by ~Lisa~; 01-29-2009 at 06:58 PM
Old 01-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread lisa!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

So guys, anything new about the lap dance episode?

Seeley & Temperance = Christine ''Stapes'' Angela
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Passionate Fan

That one's a ways away yet. (If you count the 2 week hiatuses between eps - guh )

Hero in the Hold
Princess and the Pear
Bones that Foam <------ w/ lapdance.

Nothing new yet, though, I don't believe, with it.
AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome
Old 01-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I know, it's just I'm way too excited for this because I've read some great theories about it

but yeah, it's too early for that.

(damn american idol!)

ETA: ..I just found what seems like its sides.

God, I need to stop, this is gettin out of control!

Seeley & Temperance = Christine ''Stapes'' Angela
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.

Last edited by AlexandraMavier; 01-29-2009 at 09:08 PM
Old 01-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. Geez I can't believe we'll not even be able to watch the next episodes week after week . Looking forward to seeing the next one

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Seeley Bond will definately kick posterior!!
AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome
Old 01-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow12 (View Post)
That one's a ways away yet. (If you count the 2 week hiatuses between eps - guh )

Hero in the Hold
Princess and the Pear
Bones that Foam <------ w/ lapdance.

Nothing new yet, though, I don't believe, with it.
SO EXCITED!
Old 01-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Seeley Bond?

Still it seems to me that DB looks more like Angel than Booth in these stills .

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Passionate Fan

You're not wrong.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hello lad-ays!
Been away for a little while but all because of my download limits
Sunday I'll be here almost all day

I'm so freakin happy to see Dr. Wyatt back!
I have to read the sides

TFTNT
Old 01-30-2009, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought we get Bones every alternate week? There're two weeks in between each episode?

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
Old 01-30-2009, 04:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by More_Than_Partners (View Post)
I thought we get Bones every alternate week? There're two weeks in between each episode?
There's just a two week hiatus between THitH and TPitP, right? And after that, is Bones on every week like before?

Damn American Idol! Argh I hate that show! (Liar, I actually enjoy watching it xD Shame on me! )
Old 01-30-2009, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I like American Idol, except when it gets int he way of Bones!

What Seeley Bond?

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
Old 01-30-2009, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsCullen (View Post)
There's just a two week hiatus between THitH and TPitP, right? And after that, is Bones on every week like before?

Damn American Idol! Argh I hate that show! (Liar, I actually enjoy watching it xD Shame on me! )
theres going be ANOTHER 2 week break in bewteen!!???
ughhhhhh
Closed Thread   Post New Thread