Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

BONES Spoilers & Specs #52 ~ b/c Brennan Wants Booth Back from the gravedigger NOW!

Welcome to the 52nd official bones spoiler & speculation thread ...

[There 3 key words: Sheets, B&B and Under-sheets.]
Next up: ...
([4x14] - The Hero in the Hold - Feb 5th
When Brennan, Hodgins and author Thomas Vega are summoned by a Federal Judge along with the United States Attorney regarding the ongoing investigation of the Grave Digger, they learn that evidence from the case has recently gone missing. With Brennan and Hodgins having been victims of the Grave Digger and Thomas Vegas currently writing a book about it, they become prime suspects in the missing evidence case. However, when Brennan and the team receive a phone call from the Grave Digger informing them that Booth has been buried alive with only 24 hours worth of oxygen, the Grave Digger threatens to leave him to die unless Brennan brings the missing evidence. The team immediately goes to Booth’s apartment to assess the crime scene, knowing from Sweets’ psychological assessment of the Grave Digger that they cannot tell the authorities about the situation or else the Grave Digger will retaliate against Booth. As Booth struggles to free himself from confinement, the team joins forces to locate him with precious time ticking away.

|| WRITERS STRIKE UPDATES ||
<*>Rumors now say a supersized Season 4

** David told Ausellio that he will get into bed with Emily in a clown suit.
** David also told Ausellio that BB will end up naked in bed together in the FINALE
** Early next year, Brennan and Sweets will be run off the road while investigating the death of a young woman who was in possession of a valuable movie prop. And for those hoping that Booth will be the one administering a little TLC to Brennan post-accident, don't hold your breath. It seems that Booth will be mostly MIA in this hour, and Agent Payton Perotta will be the one taking his place as Brennan's partner. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
** Ausellio suggest "in bed together naked" will be in May Sweeps and quotes Hart ""It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
** Ausellio on the kiss ... Hart "I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated."

<*> HH wants an alternate universe eppy, might feature Goodman, might feature BB leading lives like fans would like, such as married, with kids
<*> Rumors have it that a 40s film-noir type episode might be forthcoming

[Booth/Brennan Related];

** Agent Perotta Related **
- Marisa Coughlin will play Payton Perotta, an FBI agent who is brought in to crack a case after Booth has to remove himself. As part of her already tricky task, Perotta will have to interrogate none other than Booth.
- Ausiello: The show is casting a sexy female FBI agent whose temperature rises when she interrogates Booth.

** The Bones writers revealed that during season 4, Brennan decides that she wants Booth to be the father of her child!!
** HH “What case can we be in that resonates with Brennan suddenly deciding she wants to have a child, and that Booth would be the perfect father for it. And that has not come up yet. It will before the end of the season.”
** DB said that he is focused on Brennan, but you never know who might come along to tempt his interests, but most importantly is his relationship with her <this season>
** Hart Hanson pomised the Comic Con audience that "this year, Booth and Brennan will be in bed together naked."
** A little birdie tells me that Bones creator Hart Hanson has concrete plans for us to see Booth and Brennan "in bed together" next season. However, what Mr. Hanson means to imply by "in bed together" is still a bit of a mystery.
** Ausellio: HH: "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."
** Ausellio: HH: I think we'll do a little better this season than just an actual, real kiss," Hanson teases. "But you tell me in about three months whether we've succeeded or not. There are a couple of things I've already said they'll do: I've said they'll be naked in bed, and I've said she will ask him to father her child. So, I think we're moving toward something bigger than just a kiss." What could possibly be bigger that sucking face? Yep, sex was my first guess, too. "The truth is," Hanson counters, "if [two people] share a kiss and they're in their mid-'30s, how long is it going to be before they consummate? My intention is to keep [the audience] very frustrated." Getting back to the how long before they consummate question, I'm thinking May sweeps. Why? Keep reading... *Does that mean they are going to sleep together?*
** Kristen: Hart confirmed that Booth and Bones are getting horizontal in season four: "We will, in fact, see Booth and Bones together in bed. Naked. They're naked in bed. You betcha. It may be the season ender, it may not..."
** David told Ausellio that he will get into bed with Emily in a clown suit.
** David also told Ausellio that BB will end up naked in bed together in the FINALE
** But fans anxious for a Booth and Bones romance will have to hold their breath until season four. "I heard it's going to be a fun season," reveals Michaela. "There's definitely some activity that happens."
** Julie in Boston: Are there any more kisses coming up?
Hanson: "Yes, there are kisses coming up for people you care about."

** Question: Are Booth and Brennan going to do any more kissing this season on Bones?
Ausiello: Exec producer Hart Hansen confirms that the two Bs will "definitely" lock lips for real sometime in Season 4. "I figure, we're going into [our fourth season]," he says, "and we've had the fake kiss. So we need to go to the next step."

[Jack/Angela Related];
** zap2it: "Bones sources tell me Angela's romantic relationship with Ms. Roxie won't last forever. Word is, Roxie will dump our favorite facial reconstructionist, who doesn't take the rejection well. The upside? I hear she may be jumping into bed with Hodgins and making out with Sweets post break up."
** Koribi: More trouble for Angela and Hodgins...sort of. Seems she'll suffer an injury as a result of some experiment he spearheads..

[Character Related];

** Zach - Millegan will return as Addy for an unknown number of episodes.
"We are definitely addressing Zach, and he's coming back and helping us with cases. There are some big insights into what happened there. The fans will not be disappointed."
According to HH Zack should be back. Sweets has an ethical problem in how to deal with knowing Zach didn’t do what he claimed, and the writers will deal with that.
** Booth's family—his high-achieving brother, his father who doesn't understand him and his sainted grandfather – pushed to S4 – HH would also love to do more with Booth's son, Parker, too."
"Jared has a strained relationship with Booth, a fond friendship with Cam and eyes for Brennan. I'm pretty sure that's not going to go over well with Booth . . . But I get the feeling the situation between Jared and Seeley is more about sibling rivalry than romantic competition"
"Jared Booth is also conceived as a multiepisode character. There are very real sparks between Brennan and Jared Booth. He is a very real complication for Brennan and Booth. We are very close to casting him, and we really hope the person we're pursuing works out."
HH “Booth’s childhood was very tough. The story with Jared makes them both confront what happened in their past. I think it’s also fair to say that Booth’s relationship with his dad is not good, but he has a very good relationship with his grandfather. When we are going to see Booth’s grandfather. It will be this season. I will tell you we see Booth’s apartment, and there’s a wreckage, or part of the wreckage of Booth’s grandfather’s jet; he was a jet fighter, as kind of an homage to his grandfather.”
Ausiello: Oh, yeah, well... did your dog tell you that Papa Booth's coming to town! 'Cause he just might be some day maybe! Explains Hart Hanson: "Booth has some issues with his dad, so we may bring in his father this season. We also talked about having his grandfather show up, but I'm not sure that will happen." *Now that would be awesome, I'd love to see Booth's character developed further and see Bones supporting him like he's always supported her.*

SEASON FOUR EPISODES:

([4x14] - The Hero in the Hold - Feb 5th
When Brennan, Hodgins and author Thomas Vega are summoned by a Federal Judge along with the United States Attorney regarding the ongoing investigation of the Grave Digger, they learn that evidence from the case has recently gone missing. With Brennan and Hodgins having been victims of the Grave Digger and Thomas Vegas currently writing a book about it, they become prime suspects in the missing evidence case. However, when Brennan and the team receive a phone call from the Grave Digger informing them that Booth has been buried alive with only 24 hours worth of oxygen, the Grave Digger threatens to leave him to die unless Brennan brings the missing evidence. The team immediately goes to Booth’s apartment to assess the crime scene, knowing from Sweets’ psychological assessment of the Grave Digger that they cannot tell the authorities about the situation or else the Grave Digger will retaliate against Booth. As Booth struggles to free himself from confinement, the team joins forces to locate him with precious time ticking away.

([4x15] - The Princess in the Pear - TBA

([4x16] - The Bones that Foam - TBA

([4x17] - The Salt in the Wounds - TBA

([4x18] - Doctor in the Den - TBA

([4x19] - Science in the Physicist - TBA

([4x20] - The Cinderella In The Cardboard - TBA

Old 01-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

yay! my input is valued lol
thanks for the new thread!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
yay! my input is valued lol
thanks for the new thread!
no problem

at least you thought of a good title idea lol
Old 01-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

New thread thanks!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG!! New spoiler from Kristin!! And it's about Cam!!

Spoiler TV: Watch with Kristin - Various Shows

And this time it's NOTHING we've ever heard before! Whoa.
~ John Keats ~
icon: GracieLou
Old 01-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipper@Heart (View Post)

definitely related to doctor in the den...wow im excited!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

wow.

so Kristin does know what the word NEW means then

ooh I wonder if Brennan helps Cam to mind the child?

maybe that's how it leads to Brennan asking Booth to be the father of her child!
Old 01-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa07 (View Post)
wow.

maybe that's how it leads to Brennan asking Booth to be the father of her child!

That's exactly what I was thinking Lisa. HH had said that there would have to be some kind of trigger to make Brennan want a child (I'm paraphrasing like crazy) and I had thought that it might be the episode with the Volleyball team. But now... this sounds like it might be promising too.

Hmmm.....
Old 01-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread?

Wait.. .what are the new spoilers about Cam?
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The video said that Cam is gonna get a kid I thought we already knew that Cam was getting a "kid" called Michelle(?) who is sixteen though
Old 01-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by some mad hope (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread?

watch this video Shauna

its near the end of it
Old 01-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks girls!

I bet this must be part of how Brennan realizes she 'wants Booth to be the father of her kid"... ??
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm sure that's it. Brennan will be reminded of Andy - and even in BitB she was not all against having a child sometime in the future.

And yeah, Kristin actually gave us something that no sides, no star, no producer has given away so far. Way to go, Kristin!
~ John Keats ~
icon: GracieLou
Old 01-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm sure that's it. Brennan will be reminded of Andy - and even in BitB she was not all against having a child sometime in the future.

And yeah, Kristin actually gave us something that no sides, no star, no producer has given away so far. Way to go, Kristin!
can you imagine Brennan radomly bluriting out after Cam gets the kid.

"I want a baby" ,

then Booth and everyone else looks at her shocked
Old 01-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

i still don't know how i feel about the whole
brennan asking booth to be the father of her child....

for some reason , in my head i see it as her mentioning that if she decided to have a
child that she would want booth to be the father....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread