Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Bones [S&S] #24: because Papa Smurf has news that's gonna make us Bones fans go nuts!

Welcome to the 24th official bones spoiler & speculation thread ...

[ ...because Papa Smurf has news that's gonna make us Bones fans go nuts! ... ]

Next up: ...
YouTube - Bones - Coming in 2008 - Promo
(3x09 - The Baby in the Bough - TBA )
Booth and Brennan investigate the scene where a car was run off the road and the victim’s body deliberately burned beyond recognition. When the team hears muffled whimpering during the site investigation, they find the victim’s baby miraculously perched in a tree above the scene of the crash. The team designates Brennan as the infant’s caretaker, but when the baby swallows a key piece of evidence, they question her nurturing skills. The team soon identifies the victim as a laborer who worked in a tire-recycling factory in a small, impoverished town in Virginia, and Brennan and Booth venture out to investigate who might have wanted her dead. Their suspicions range from her deadbeat husband to the impecunious habitants of her town. Meanwhile, the team is fascinated by the presence of a baby in the lab and its affinity for Brennan in “The Baby in the Bough” episode of BONES airing Tuesday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Booth and Brennan venture to the hometown of a woman whose car was run off the road and whose baby miraculously survived the accident and try to find out who wanted her dead
- New Kristin scoop: Leah in Boston: I need Bones news!
Look for an upcoming baby-love episode in which Booth and Bones do a little babysitting and are forced to confront some parenting-related feelings, much the same way their standing-at-the-altar moment of last season forced them to confront their repressed romantic feelings for each other.

<*> NEW videos/interviews
Bones Access All Areas - Sky One

WRITERS STRIKE
<*> Releases now say Bones returns April 14th!
<*> Latest info is the reamining 4 eppies of Bones (including a tweaked Player Under Pressure) will air April 28, May 5, May 12 and May 19
<*>Roush on Bones
Question: After reading an article about how the strike may be putting the TV critics' winter press tour on ice, I just wondered what your take is on the importance of the tour to the critics' awareness about shows. As a Bones viewer, I'd have to say that Fox's promotion has been a disappointment at times, so I wondered how this winter tour actually impacts the PR for shows.— Margo
Matt Roush: Honestly, do you have to make it all about Bones? For the umpteenth time, that show is in no danger. It's comfortably in the middle of the pack where Fox shows are concerned. Not a megahit like House, but not a dud like K-Ville. Its promotion seems to me on par with the show's performance. (It has had a number of panels at the Fox TCAs I've attended.) It's never going to get an American Idol-size push, but it's doing just fine — the move to Fridays this winter notwithstanding, and for that you can probably blame the strike. And Idol. As for the Television Critics Association press tour, the latest news is that if the strike continues through the end of this week, it will be canceled. Way too many variables at play regarding the participation of creative "talent" on the panels, from what I understand. The value of the press tour (and I speak as someone who usually only attends the summer gathering, being too swamped with screening new programs in January most years to attend) is the access it gives journalists to the executives, producers and stars, as well as a rare opportunity for many critics to gather in one place to assess the state of the art in a social situation. I find my summer experiences professionally invaluable, aside from whatever public relations benefit these press tours have for the networks. In an age of instant blogging, the press tour has become a newsier affair than it used to be, back in the day when many editors and critics used to bank material from the press conferences, impromptu interviews, parties, etc. for columns way down the road. No one is happy to see the process threatened this winter. We can only hope things will be back to normal by next July.
<*>From EW: 'Bones' to shut down after 12th episode.
According to a source close to the show, Fox's forensics follies drama Bones is shooting one more episode, their 12th, before shutting down due to the writers' strike. No word on whether scripts were rearranged to create a cliffhanger, but the source did say to look for an "unexpected" ending.

OTHER NEW INFO

<*> - Brennan, Booth, and Cam, go to a grassy location where the skeleton of singer-wannabe Tommy Sour was found. The investigation quickly leads them to the Checker Box Restaurant, where Tommy took part in "open mic" nights. The competition there was fierce, especially since talent scouts were in the audience during Tommy's last performance. Besides Pam (see spoiler below), other suspects are Tommy's neighbor and people who took part in the "open mic" events. Zack tells Cam his secret to being deceptively strong. Near the end of the episode, the gang (including Sweets) reunites at Checker Box where they have something to tell Brennan.
<*> - A potential suspect named Pam Nunan stalks and flirts with Booth in "The Wannabe in the Weeds." She slightly changes her appearance for him, claims she is a hockey fan, buys him socks and asks him flat out if he's dating the "toothpick" (aka Brennan).
<*> - Q: You keep mentioning a cliffhanger and a person physically ill on Bones. I can't figure out either! Help!
Kristin: I didn't say he or she was ill.
<*> - Ausellio on the 3x12 cliffhanger - LINK - "no one dies"
<*> - American Idol S5 finalist Ace Young, and S6 contestant Brandon Rodgers will guest start in an upcoming Bones episode, 3x12
<*> - DINO DEATH TRAP - there is an upcoming Bones episode about dinosaurs, according to the FOX site
<*> - In an upcoming episode, while investigating a murder case, Bones gets a little sensitive when Booth notes that one of the female suspects "got around."
<*> - Daley <who plays Dr. Sweets> initially signed on only for a four-episode guest arc on "Bones," but he'll become a series regular after the 15th episode.
<*> - Kristin: If I had to guess, I'd say that cliffhanger at the end of episode 12 is going to be more difficult emotionally for Brennan than for Booth. Someone's suffering physically as well...Anyone have it figured out?

--------------------------------------

- DAVID BOREANAZ on Changes to expect this season?
We’ll also revisit last year’s buried, when they got buried in the car, the guy who did it, we’ll try and catch him. So amongst all of it though we’ll really push the character stuff. I mean Emily and I hone in on that and we’ll continue to push our relationship ever so closer to getting into bed possibly.

- The Missing Episode: According to executive producer Stephen Nathan, “Player Under Pressure,” the ep that was pulled in the wake of the Virginia Tech shootings, will reworked. The new version preserves the mystery elements and will bring the romantic storyline up-to-date with the current situation on the show. Nathan expects it might air Dec. 7, and the old material (wherein Jack proposed to Angela) will hopefully appear on a DVD sometime somewhere. ,b] Latest info is the reamining 4 eppies of Bones (including a tweaked Player Under Pressure) will air April 28, May 5, May 12 and May 19[/b]

- Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan filled me in on the Bones crime docket for season three, and it sounds chillingly good. Hart says, "We'll go after the Gravedigger, and there is a serial killer—not the Gravedigger, but a new and different serial killer—who is slowly putting together a perfect skeleton, bone by bone, from 206 different people. So, we've got to catch him before he gets his 206 bones and completes his skeleton. It's great—it's in the season opener."

- "Do you remember that Vanished show with Gale Harold from last season that vanished from the airwaves? I hear that the mystery from that show is going to be resolved on Bones this season. Fabulous, yes?" - From E Online

- ''The show is a little bit eccentric. And we all like it that way,'' says creator Hart Hanson. Dude, Hart — you think a program which casts a member of ZZ Top as someone's dad is eccentric? Agreed! ''We're introducing in the season opener a serial killer, who'll [be around] most of the season.'' Also, Ryan O'Neal returns as star Emily Deschanel's dad. ''We love Ryan. He's really fun, like having a great big huge movie star on your show.'' And how much longer can the drama (now in its third year) maintain the sexual tension between Deschanel's Bones and David Boreanaz's Booth? ''As long as we can do it without pissing off our audience,'' says Hanson. ''The stock thing to do is put them together and then break 'em up again. And we'd like to be not-stock.'' No worries there. – From Entertainment Weekly

<*> Kristin at E! has a new spoiler:
Mel in Beverly Hills, Michigan: Bones! Bones! Bones!
I'm hearing a bad guy from Booth and Brennan's past returns to the show sometime soon.

[Booth/Brennan related];
** “We want to keep them apart as long as we can without annoying the audience, and there’s a number of ways to do that. And we use a number of little steam valves to release the release the pressure.“ Boreanaz (Seeley Booth) snickers at this, and Hart shoots back, “I didn’t mean masturbation, David!” Also, according to Ms. Emily Deschanel (Dr. Temperance Brennan), this season the show explores “how being left at the altar affected them.”

** Scoop! Regarding a possible Booth and Brennan romance: "The show is just starting to tap into the relationship of these two characters," says David Boreanaz. Adds Emily Deschanel: "We're growing deeper of friends this season."

** Big scoop! Hanson on Booth/Brennan: "We want to keep them apart as long as we can without annoying the audience, and there are a number of ways to do that. There are certain steam valves you can use to relieve the pressure, and we plan on using every one of them... But it's Season 3. We better see something."

** Pressure releases for the Booth-Bones sexual tension may include more “third parties.”

[Character Related];
** Daley <who plays Dr. Sweets> initially signed on only for a four-episode guest arc on "Bones," but he'll become a series regular after the 15th episode.

** And this year we meet some of Booth's family—his high-achieving brother, his father who doesn't understand him and his sainted grandfather. At least that's what's in the plans now..."

[Videos/Interviews];
Promos and Clips
Watch with Kristin - Bones - Bonus Clip and Season - Three Preview with David and Emily
TV's Hottest Investigative Team Promo (House/Bones)
It Takes Chemistry Promo #1
It Takes Chemistry Promo #2
IMDb Promo: Bones

General Season Three Interviews:
YouTube - David Boreanaz on The View 05.15.07 about the fall
YouTube - David Boreanaz on Fox and Friends 05.16.07
YouTube - David B Season 3 (Interview)
YouTube - Emily D Season 3 (Interview)
YouTube - Eric M Season 3 (Interview)
YouTube - Michaela & TJ Season 3 (Interview)
YouTube - Tamara T Season 3 (Interview)
YouTube - Looking Forward to Season 3 (off S2 Best Buy Bonus DVD Disc)
YouTube - Bones - Episode 1 Teaser (and look ahead to season themes)
YouTube - Bones - Interview with Ian (one of the executive producers)
YouTube - BONES - Interview with Donna Cline (technical advisor)
Megavideo - Another David Interview
MyFox Los Angeles | Visiting "Bones" With David & Emily
MEGAVIDEO - New interviews with Emily, Tamara, Michaela, and Eric
Bones Access All Areas - Sky One
David Emily Kiss Interview

(3x09 - The Baby in the Bough - TBA
Booth and Brennan investigate the scene where a car was run off the road and the victim’s body deliberately burned beyond recognition. When the team hears muffled whimpering during the site investigation, they find the victim’s baby miraculously perched in a tree above the scene of the crash. The team designates Brennan as the infant’s caretaker, but when the baby swallows a key piece of evidence, they question her nurturing skills. The team soon identifies the victim as a laborer who worked in a tire-recycling factory in a small, impoverished town in Virginia, and Brennan and Booth venture out to investigate who might have wanted her dead. Their suspicions range from her deadbeat husband to the impecunious habitants of her town. Meanwhile, the team is fascinated by the presence of a baby in the lab and its affinity for Brennan in “The Baby in the Bough” episode of BONES airing Tuesday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
A woman's car is run off the road and she is killed, but her baby miraculously survives the accident. Booth and Brennan go to the woman's hometown to try to find out who's responsible for running her car off the road. Bones, with help from Booth, takes care of the baby until the team finds out who killed the mother.
Booth and Brennan venture to the hometown of a woman whose car was run off the road and whose baby miraculously survived the accident and try to find out who wanted her dead
- New Kristin scoop: Leah in Boston: I need Bones news!
Look for an upcoming baby-love episode in which Booth and Bones do a little babysitting and are forced to confront some parenting-related feelings, much the same way their standing-at-the-altar moment of last season forced them to confront their repressed romantic feelings for each other.

{sides}
Sides Quotes:
Brennan: He looks so peaceful - he has no idea that he's alone.
Booth: Maybe that wasn't his mom. Maybe there's still a Dad.
Brennan: No one has filed a report booth. No one is worrying about him.
<As brennan looks at the baby>
Booth: You are.
<This makes Brennan uncomfortable. Fortunately .. she notices something else..[or something like that]>
Booth I'm going to miss that litttle guy. And you will too.. so don't deny it.
<insert Brennan saying some anthropological explanation>
Booth: Yeah. So. what do you think? Change your mind about having kids?
Brennan: Booth.

(3x11 - The Man in the Mud - TBA)
While on a date at Homestead Natural Hot Springs, a couple discovers a body while taking a dip in a spring filled with mud. Booth and Brennan are soon called to the scene. The decease is Tripp Goddard, a motorcycle racer who was also elected one of the top ten sexiest bachelors, who was murdered after a race about two weeks ago. The episode introduces April Pesa, Sweets' girlfriend. When we meet them, they are attending a ceramics class.
{sides}
Sides Quotes:

(3x12 - The Wannabe in the Weeds - TBA)
A potential suspect named Pam Nunan stalks and flirts with Booth in "The Wannabe in the Weeds." She slightly changes her appearance for him, claims she is a hockey fan, buys him socks and asks him flat out if he's dating the "toothpick" (aka Brennan).
Q: You keep mentioning a cliffhanger and a person physically ill on Bones. I can't figure out either! Help!
Kristin: I didn't say he or she was ill.
Q: I need some Bones scoop...Is it really moving to Friday?
Kirstin: Yep, sorry. As for scoop, you know that crazy stalker we told you about last week? She is exactly what she seems to be—i.e., crazy and a stalker. Look for a cliffhanger involving her.
Q: But I need to know, is anything good gonna happen for them after it? Love you, Kristin!
Kristin: All I can say is that in the last scene of the last episode before Bones goes off the air (because of the strike), there's an event that's much, much bigger for Bones and Booth than a li'l ol' kiss...and not in a good way. Gaaah!
Q:Last week you talked about the end of episode 12 of Bones...You've been worrying us! What else can you tell us that is going to happen? Is it about Gormogon? The Gravedigger? Is Sully back? Please tell us more! Lots of love from French Bones fans!
Kristin: I'm sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you it's a surprise of the bad kind. Sniffle.
Kristin: If I had to guess, I'd say that cliffhanger at the end of episode 12 is going to be more difficult emotionally for Brennan than for Booth. Someone's suffering physically as well...Anyone have it figured out?
- Ausellio on the 3x12 cliffhanger - LINK - "no one dies"
- American Idol Season 6 contestant Brandon Rogers reveals: Last month I did something REALLY exciting… Early next year, look for me to be featured in a guest spot on the crime drama Bones on FOX!! It was an Idol affair as Season 5 finalist Ace Young is also featured in the same episode. For the record, his part in the show is WAY more integral to the story line than mine.
- Brennan, Booth, and Cam, go to a grassy location where the skeleton of singer-wannabe Tommy Sour was found. The investigation quickly leads them to the Checker Box Restaurant, where Tommy took part in "open mic" nights. The competition there was fierce, especially since talent scouts were in the audience during Tommy's last performance. Besides Pam (see spoiler below), other suspects are Tommy's neighbor and people who took part in the "open mic" events. Zack tells Cam his secret to being deceptively strong. Near the end of the episode, the gang (including Sweets) reunites at Checker Box where they have something to tell Brennan.

{sides}
Sides Quotes:
Brennan: There is a fine line between healthy and vanity.
Booth: Huh?
Brennan: The obsession with physical perfection clouds a society's moral vision. Take Rome in its final days, or the Aztecs -- You're ogling that woman.
Booth: What? No. I'm looking at her routine. It's obviously working for her.

(3x13 - The Player Under Pressure - TBA)
The team works on identifying bones from a college athlete who suffered a lot of fractures. After the deceased has been identified, Booth and Brennan talk with his sister, African-American Kamaria Manning, and George Francis, who acted as a sort of advisor for the deceased. Booth and Brennan learn that Francis had a fight with the dead man a week ago. Is it what lead to the athlete's death? The team's investigation also has them question people about a possible drug usage by the athlete. Angela and Hodgins have an important talk while studying a cockroach. Zack is overwhelmed by having to reconstruct the crushed bones to form a complete skeleton. Cam also appears.

Last edited by SaraHoo!; 01-19-2008 at 04:06 AM
Old 01-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyHeartsClubMember (View Post)
is that the "slap in the face-kiss" one, Sara?
Yes
But I posted because here in this thread, there are different people than in the Bones board
Old 01-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

Strike update;

Quote:
Is The End of Writers' Strike Closer?
Friday, January 18, 2008

The deal between the Directors' Guild and the AMPTP reached on Thursday, including big gains in the new media, has given new hope that we may be getting a little closer to the end of the writers' strike. Could this TV season still be salvaged after all?

The DGA deal alters the calculation of residuals for "electronic sell-through," or paid download-to-own sales of film and TV shows via online platforms such as iTunes, putting more money into directors' pockets.

It is believed the deal could be used as a template for negotiations between the WGA and the AMPTP. Furthermore, in their statement on Thursday, the producers appear to be open to restarting negotiations.

Why the sudden breakthrough? The studios may have waited until now in order to exercise the "force majeure" clause in their writers' contracts (as Disney did last Friday and other studios followed suit on Monday) to "clean the house," which they were now legally allowed to given the length of the strike.

The move allowed studios to axe a number of development deals including the 2-year seven-figure deals of Hugh Jackman ("Viva Laughlin," CBS), Jon Robin Baitz ("Brothers & Sisters," ABC) and Peter Horton ("Dirty Sexy Money," ABC).

If a new deal with the WGA is reached by Valentine's Day, and especially if the networks would be willing to extend the TV season into June or possibly even July, most hit shows would still be able to produce most of the episodes ordered.

A deal reached within a month would also ensure the return of hit shows like "Grey's Anatomy" by the spring. The studios would probably try to get as many episodes of those shows as possible.

Lower rated sitcoms and dramas would probably have their episode orders cut in favor of reality shows that have now been able to flex their Nielsen muscles because of the strike.
Televisionista: Is The End of Writers' Strike Closer?
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Shauna

*prays*
Old 01-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

New Thread thanks for opening!
and thanks for the article, I hope, wish, pray the end is close!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread, Sara!

&

thanks for the info, Shauna
Old 01-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer! Anything to get our Bones eps back!

riley

Icon by Karen
Old 01-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread! And here's hoping the strike ends this month!!
AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome
Old 01-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Just thought I'd repost this because I've recently put up the poster that I made which goes with it. I only ask to be credited for the poster if it's shared on other sites. (I attempted to put my watermark or whatever over it, but it took away so much from the artwork, so I left it out, lol )

FanFiction.Net - We Are Legend, a Bones fanfic

Here's the poster I made for it! (The trailer for my fic is also on its way)

AnnaCastiel | ElenaDamon | SarahJosef | VeronicaLogan | BrennanBooth | BuffyAngel | PamJim | HollyMichael | FredWesley | SarahChuck | EllieAwesome
Old 01-19-2008, 01:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the thread
Shadow12, great poster!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's an awesome poster!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome poster Nicole