Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Any scoop on the midseason finale of Blindspot? –Barbara
Yes, and just in the nick of time. “It’s a twist-filled, international affair,” showrunner Martin Gero says of this Friday’s pre-break outing. “The whole first half of the season has been leading up to this episode. Remi will try and break Shepherd out of CIA custody. Reade will try and track down Zapata in Mexico and Rich, and Patterson…well, you’ll see.”

Anything to tease for the back half of Blindspot Season 4? Any scoop on Zapata and Reade? —Tony
“The first half really feels like a warm-up to the back half of Season 4,” answers show boss Martin Gero. “The show is huge, with jaunts to Mexico, Peru and somewhere else secret. Zapata and Reade will finally come face to face! I can’t really give too much away, but it’s explosive. Their relationship this season is filled with so many twists and some big emotional swings. I can’t wait for you to see the episodes.”
https://tvline.com/2018/12/07/legend...son-4-big-bad/
Old 12-10-2018, 10:26 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Any scoop on the midseason finale of Blindspot? –Barbara
Yes, and just in the nick of time. “It’s a twist-filled, international affair,” showrunner Martin Gero says of this Friday’s pre-break outing. “The whole first half of the season has been leading up to this episode. Remi will try and break Shepherd out of CIA custody. Reade will try and track down Zapata in Mexico and Rich, and Patterson…well, you’ll see.”

Anything to tease for the back half of Blindspot Season 4? Any scoop on Zapata and Reade? —Tony
“The first half really feels like a warm-up to the back half of Season 4,” answers show boss Martin Gero. “The show is huge, with jaunts to Mexico, Peru and somewhere else secret. Zapata and Reade will finally come face to face! I can’t really give too much away, but it’s explosive. Their relationship this season is filled with so many twists and some big emotional swings. I can’t wait for you to see the episodes.”
https://tvline.com/2018/12/07/legend...son-4-big-bad/

Thanks.
Old 12-14-2018, 04:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Any hints on how to solve the Blindspot episode title puzzle for Season 4? —Hannah
Ausiello: “Oh man! We finally built a title puzzle this season that is legit very hard to crack,” showrunner Martin Gero answers. “I will say this: The puzzle is an homage to some our favorite TV series and how they title the shows. Figure out which, and you might be a step closer.”
https://tvline.com/2018/12/14/millio...regina-secret/
Old 12-17-2018, 04:03 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Question: Any hints on how to solve the Blindspot episode title puzzle for Season 4? —Hannah
Ausiello: “Oh man! We finally built a title puzzle this season that is legit very hard to crack,” showrunner Martin Gero answers. “I will say this: The puzzle is an homage to some our favorite TV series and how they title the shows. Figure out which, and you might be a step closer.”
https://tvline.com/2018/12/14/millio...regina-secret/
Thanks.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

ANY Blindspot scoop, PLEASE!? –Audrey

In this Friday’s episode, “Jaimie Alexander’s real life boyfriend Tom Pelphrey (right) guest-stars as a troubled person from Jane’s criminal past,” notes showrunner Martin Gero. Also, ”Rich has been diligently working on a side-project he’s been hiding from the team, but finally he’ll reveal his secret…he has made a massive playable table top game based on the team’s adventures. I can’t wait for people to see this!” Bonus scoop: Sources confirm for me that the NBC drama is filming a portion of its season finale on location in Iceland
https://tvline.com/2019/03/15/legend...its-kid-steel/
Old 03-18-2019, 08:11 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
ANY Blindspot scoop, PLEASE!? –Audrey

In this Friday’s episode, “Jaimie Alexander’s real life boyfriend Tom Pelphrey (right) guest-stars as a troubled person from Jane’s criminal past,” notes showrunner Martin Gero. Also, ”Rich has been diligently working on a side-project he’s been hiding from the team, but finally he’ll reveal his secret…he has made a massive playable table top game based on the team’s adventures. I can’t wait for people to see this!” Bonus scoop: Sources confirm for me that the NBC drama is filming a portion of its season finale on location in Iceland
https://tvline.com/2019/03/15/legend...its-kid-steel/
Thanks.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:50 PM
MST Manager

I actually stopped watching this show after S1.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

BLINDSPOT
PRE-FINALE: Excellent news for the #Jeller fans among us: According to series creator Martin Gero, the end of Season 4 will find Jane and Weller “in lockstep” and “[having] each other’s backs in a way that we really haven’t had time to do before.” That said, the pair will be stuck in an “increasingly untenable” stalemate with FBI Director Matthew Weitz, who Weller previously threatened to report for doctoring evidence. “They’re in for some rough roads ahead,” Gero adds. Elsewhere, the FBI team will work to stop Madeline Burke, whose scheme to attack the Eastern seaboard (a plan known as Helios) will “explode into the end of the season,” per Gero. “She’s not done. She’s got some moves.”

SEASON FINALE (May 17): The “huge” finale, which was shot on location in Iceland, will find the team heading overseas because “they’re following a clue” about Helios, and “something happens on the way there that makes the episode take a hard turn,” per Gero. The season ender will also “reinvent the show in a huge way,” he teases, promising “a twist and a dimensionality that we have not been able to play with yet.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/
Old 04-23-2019, 08:02 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
BLINDSPOT
PRE-FINALE: Excellent news for the #Jeller fans among us: According to series creator Martin Gero, the end of Season 4 will find Jane and Weller “in lockstep” and “[having] each other’s backs in a way that we really haven’t had time to do before.” That said, the pair will be stuck in an “increasingly untenable” stalemate with FBI Director Matthew Weitz, who Weller previously threatened to report for doctoring evidence. “They’re in for some rough roads ahead,” Gero adds. Elsewhere, the FBI team will work to stop Madeline Burke, whose scheme to attack the Eastern seaboard (a plan known as Helios) will “explode into the end of the season,” per Gero. “She’s not done. She’s got some moves.”

SEASON FINALE (May 17): The “huge” finale, which was shot on location in Iceland, will find the team heading overseas because “they’re following a clue” about Helios, and “something happens on the way there that makes the episode take a hard turn,” per Gero. The season ender will also “reinvent the show in a huge way,” he teases, promising “a twist and a dimensionality that we have not been able to play with yet.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/

Thanks much.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Any buzz on Blindspot‘s renewal prospects? —Cait
Ausiello: The buzz is there will be a lot of unsatisfied fans if NBC doesn’t commission a fifth season because, per series creator Martin Gero, the Season 4 closer “would be a very bad series finale.” And despite NBC’s decision to pull the show from the schedule for the remainder of May sweeps, Gero maintains, “We’re very optimistic that we’ll be able to do a fifth season, and [the finale is] setting up the show to do just that… We’re not done yet.”

Question: Why haven’t we seen Jane’s daughter all season long on Blindspot?! — Laura
Ausiello: Gero confirms that Avery’s arc “is a closed book for now,” citing the lack of a compelling storyline as the reason for her absence. “I love Kristina [Reyes], and I would love to find a way to get her back on the show,” he offers, “but it kind of overcomplicates things sometimes to just cram her in a story.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/26/the-fl...iggle-jr-cast/
Old 04-26-2019, 08:25 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Question: Any buzz on Blindspot‘s renewal prospects? —Cait
Ausiello: The buzz is there will be a lot of unsatisfied fans if NBC doesn’t commission a fifth season because, per series creator Martin Gero, the Season 4 closer “would be a very bad series finale.” And despite NBC’s decision to pull the show from the schedule for the remainder of May sweeps, Gero maintains, “We’re very optimistic that we’ll be able to do a fifth season, and [the finale is] setting up the show to do just that… We’re not done yet.”

Question: Why haven’t we seen Jane’s daughter all season long on Blindspot?! — Laura
Ausiello: Gero confirms that Avery’s arc “is a closed book for now,” citing the lack of a compelling storyline as the reason for her absence. “I love Kristina [Reyes], and I would love to find a way to get her back on the show,” he offers, “but it kind of overcomplicates things sometimes to just cram her in a story.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/26/the-fl...iggle-jr-cast/

Thanks.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can we get some teaser of what the Season 4 finale of Blindspot will look like for both Reade and Zapata? –Tony
Reade and Zapata ‘shippers have reason to be optimistic as the NBC drama (returning May 24) heads toward its Season 4 finale. Though the agents still have some major trust issues to work through, series creator Martin Gero says “they both want” a romantic relationship to happen. “They just don’t know how to do it because that trust was shattered,” Gero teases. “It’s certainly at the front of her mind, and it’s something he’s very aware of and open to, as well. But it’s complicated. We’ll be exploring that a lot in these last few episodes.”
https://tvline.com/2019/05/14/flash-...ishing-crisis/
Old 05-15-2019, 08:32 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Can we get some teaser of what the Season 4 finale of Blindspot will look like for both Reade and Zapata? –Tony
Reade and Zapata ‘shippers have reason to be optimistic as the NBC drama (returning May 24) heads toward its Season 4 finale. Though the agents still have some major trust issues to work through, series creator Martin Gero says “they both want” a romantic relationship to happen. “They just don’t know how to do it because that trust was shattered,” Gero teases. “It’s certainly at the front of her mind, and it’s something he’s very aware of and open to, as well. But it’s complicated. We’ll be exploring that a lot in these last few episodes.”
https://tvline.com/2019/05/14/flash-...ishing-crisis/
Thanks.