Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2007, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas46Forever (View Post)

And correct me if I'm wrong but, when Brooke told Peyton that she was happy Lucas was coming back but that she was feeling surprisingly independent, didn't Peyton take that as a sign that Brooke didn't love Lucas??

You're not wrong. Peyton took that statement and totally twisted it around to make herself feel better. Brooke never said that she didn't miss Lucas.
And Im waiting for you
With or without you, with or without you
Old 12-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeryBroody83 (View Post)
You're not wrong. Peyton took that statement and totally twisted it around to make herself feel better. Brooke never said that she didn't miss Lucas.
I hated how she twisted what Brooke said around to make herself feel less bad over what she had done.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 12-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
The BJ scenes will be nothing but and you know we seem to have plenty of interaction between them. More than I thought. Mark seems to really wanna show Brooke with a kid Plus in 503 he has Brooke buy a HUGE River House...... Totally something you would be when you're all single and dont think about having a family of your own.
About BL future family I always thought they would have more than 3 kids, like 5 or even more
Remind us all of what we u s e d to b e.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

I can bet you that neither Peyton nor Mark will remember that, I guess Peyton will twist her own words this time and make it looks like what she said means she loves Lucas so much, they are TLA afterall

'I will always find you.'
Old 12-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
You're dreaming for Jake but I love your dream!
Well you know me.... I'll always wish for a return of Jake.

My ultimate ending will always be NH.JP.BL for this show... and yeah we kinda need Jake back for that. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-GBRD (View Post)
About BL future family I always thought they would have more that 3 kids, like 5 or even more
Good thing they'll start rather young then. (If Mark knows what's good for him and have Brooke getting preggers by Luke) ...

I still think it will be 3 little children just because Im a huge believer of foreshadowing and signs when it comes to TV shows.

Archie & Veronica

Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, so what I'm saying is that...if Peyton twisted that around to make it seem like Brooke didn't want Lucas...then are we supposed to assume that same for Peyton (only considering the 5.13 side for her and Greg)--that she doesn't want Lucas?

avi credit: Cami
Dedicated Fan

Is it too much to ask that when the strike's over, October Road will have a different filming schedule or something, so that we can get BG back for a few episodes?? I'd love for him to show up and take Peyton far, far away

The way I see it, if LP doesn't end up together, there's still a great guy Peyton could be with. Someone that the fans responded to and that she had great chemistry with...aka Jake. But Brooke has no such person. The only guy she's ever loved, and that the fans have loved her with, is Lucas.

People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.
And Im waiting for you
Old 12-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Seems like the comment Brooke made to Peyton in Season 3 is going back to what Brooke said about being independent in Season 2, not needing a boy to make her happy. Even after that comment in Season 2, Lucas never gave up on her. He was by her side, being a great friend...and also trying to muster up and tell Brooke his true feelings.

Insecurities always play such a huge part in relationships. If you're not insecure with the relationship, you're insecure with yourself. But it's always nice to have the special someone next to you, to tell you that they are the one for you.

I forgot about all the Brooke/Jamie scenes we're gonna have. Total foreshadowing with Brooke wanting to have a baby. And I really hope that the father turns out to be Lucas. I'll say this over and over, but it's the realistic choice, the logical choice...the ONLY choice.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 12-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is it too much to ask that when the strike's over, October Road will have a different filming schedule or something, so that we can get BG back for a few episodes?? I'd love for him to show up and take Peyton far, far away

The way I see it, if LP doesn't end up together, there's still a great guy Peyton could be with. Someone that the fans responded to and that she had great chemistry with...aka Jake. But Brooke has no such person. The only guy she's ever loved, and that the fans have loved her with, is Lucas.

People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.
OR ends filming in January. They only have 13 episodes for S2 which was the plan all along, it was what was ordered and it hasnt changed. The ratings are AWFUL ... I have a feeling it wont be back for a 3rd season... of course this strike kinda could mean it will even with horrible ratings.. considering there might not be a pilot season for the fall of 2008.

I really really want Jake back. And we know Mark does too.

Archie & Veronica

Old 12-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
OR ends filming in January. They only have 13 episodes for S2 which was the plan all along, it was what was ordered and it hasnt changed. The ratings are AWFUL ... I have a feeling it wont be back for a 3rd season... of course this strike kinda could mean it will even with horrible ratings.. considering there might not be a pilot season for the fall of 2008.

Dude this strike really is a pain in the ass
Without it we could have better chances for a BL baby imo, better chances to get Greg and better chances to have Jake back and also better chances to know the freaking end of this show this year

The strike has to end like now!

Old 12-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Having Jake back would be a dream come true. We got to see his relationship with Peyton build-up, like we got to see Brooke and Lucas' build-up. "Oh", if only Jake would come back!

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 12-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, if Mark wants Jake back, then it can only be for one reason, for one person, in particular.

I would love to see this show go on to a sixth season and have Brooke and Lucas end up together at the end.

But I just noticed something: what's happening to Lucas with this whole marriage stuff...(proposing to Peyton and getting turned down, and then proposing to Lindsey, having a wedding, and her running away) is really exactly what happened to Keith with Karan and Jules. ...Except Keith got shot in the end. :-\

Mark is really into this whole "history repeats itself" theme...

avi credit: Cami
Old 12-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas46Forever (View Post)

But I just noticed something: what's happening to Lucas with this whole marriage stuff...(proposing to Peyton and getting turned down, and then proposing to Lindsey, having a wedding, and her running away) is really exactly what happened to Keith with Karan and Jules. ...Except Keith got shot in the end. :-\
So many parallels in this dang show. Either Mark is really clever by re-doing some of this stuff or he's just the most unoriginal writer out there.
And Im waiting for you
Old 12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mark is really into this whole "history repeats itself" theme...
Do not say that, Keith ended up by getting with the first girl he proposed too

Old 12-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

All I want now is a BL baby... the rest will work out from there

Archie & Veronica

Closed Thread   Post New Thread