Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by how forever feels (View Post)
so the vetos been going on 2hrs now...how long do you guys think it'll be?

(can't they do vetos on sunday mornings when i'm sleeping )
well will probably be another hour or 2. cause first zingbot had to come in and zing everybody
Old 08-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

If Donny wins and doesn't use it I'm guessing Caleb might go? What do you guys think?
Old 08-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Absolute Fan

yeah caleb probably. I'd rather cody go cause he blows at competitions for the most part. caleb I could easily see winning the competition to get back in.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Lol Shir!
it was torture
Old 08-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
it was torture
worse then listening to calebs stories?
Old 08-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
worse then listening to calebs stories?
yes, cuz at least i can mute caleb
Old 08-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yeah caleb probably. I'd rather cody go cause he blows at competitions for the most part. caleb I could easily see winning the competition to get back in.
I agree, if they stay the same Caleb is gone and could possibly win the comp to get back in (which is the only reason I don't want him to go this week, it would be a waste just like Jocasta) My wish would be Caleb winning the veto and Victoria and Cody are sitting next to each other. I would love for it to be Derrick up there but I'll win the lottery before that happens, I'll be suprised if Derrick is ever put on the block to be honest. I would rather see Cody and Veronica's dumb spineless asses go if I had my way but if it wasn't for this jury comp I would want Frankie gone.

I can't wait to hear what Zingbot says too, especially to Christine and Caleb. I would say Frankie but BB probably told him to go easy on Frankie since their so damn biased towards him. I don't get what Zingbot could say about Donny, he's one of the nicest people I've ever seen in my entire life.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Frankie might want Cody to go over Caleb and he might be able to get Zach. But that's pretty much it lmao. Derrick and Christine are locks for Cody to stay and Vic will do what der says.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

3 hour mark. One of the longer ones of the season. Hope Zingbot didnt pass out again
Old 08-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Do we think Frankie will Backdoor Zach? I'm gonna go with no. But I guess you never know.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well will probably be another hour or 2. cause first zingbot had to come in and zing everybody
oh true, forgot about zingbot

i wonder why it is that derrick's name never gets brought up as being back-doored. is it b/c he's very careful about what he says and doesn't get caught in his lies like the others? is it b/c he's good at controlling people and making his ideas seem like their ideas? something else?? idk i just really wanna know what the deal is
Old 08-16-2014, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
Do we think Frankie will Backdoor Zach? I'm gonna go with no. But I guess you never know.
In my opinion it could go either way cause Frankie is a pathological, fickle liar and most seem to just do what Derrick says eventually. Oh and of course Frankie has tried to get rid of Zack many times. If the veto is used I mostly think he will put up Victoria, that's what I think and hell I've been dead on about my predictions for weeks. I'm just rooting for Donny though, I'm so glad he's safe. He's been nominated the most (I think) and this is the first week I've kind of gotten what I wanted. It's also nice after one or two weeks where it seemed s... was going to change only for it not to.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by how forever feels (View Post)
oh true, forgot about zingbot

i wonder why it is that derrick's name never gets brought up as being back-doored. is it b/c he's very careful about what he says and doesn't get caught in his lies like the others? is it b/c he's good at controlling people and making his ideas seem like their ideas? something else?? idk i just really wanna know what the deal is
Derrick is extremely good at planting seeds in people's head and making them seem like they came up with the idea themselves when in reality he told them to think that way. I don't think anyone this season has once said a move was "Derrick's idea" even though almost everyone was. He might be one of the best in BB history at doing this, I can't really think of someone else other than Dr. Will who was that good at manipulating people without them even realizing what was going on. The fact that he's made it this long without being nominated but controlling so much of what has happened is magical.

I'm beginning to think he might have some problems in the F2 though because these people might not think that he ever did anything. He's such a good talker in might be okay though.

ETA: Feeds back. Frankie won.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Frankie won POV
Old 08-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

will he use it and BD vic? or keep his noms the same?

if he uses it AND BD zach....and zach comes back into the house? lol watch out frankie.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Closed Thread   Post New Thread