Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

So happy for Ryan very well deserving winner. Finally the person that was my fave from day one wins one of this years seasons of BB .

I agree that David's eviction helped and that he probably got the votes of David fans, especially since David was pretty much shouting from the rooftops for everyone to vote for Ryan .
Old 11-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
Awww Richie, I love those! My favorite was 2 years ago: oats a la Leila <3 I still sing it sometimes!

And that dance penny choreographed was so much fun! Loved how into it everyone was!
I died from second hand embarrassment from last seasons song and dance
Old 11-26-2014, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't even remember last year's dance/song lol

Watching the finale now. So glad Katie left when she did because I forgot how close she and Ryan were and I wouldn't have loved him as much as i do now if she had stayed! Also... I forgot she and Ryan kissed in the hot tub' waaaaat. Ryan was kind of invisible very early on so I guess it's not shocking that I forgot that.

Skye's sister made such a nasty comment about her sister. What the hell was that? She put on some weight!? That's so rude! U can't say something nice about her? I think she's jealous tbh.

Last edited by Touldengal; 11-26-2014 at 09:58 PM
Old 11-27-2014, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

#7 is my fave revelation......

Quote:
The Top 8 Finale Night Revelations
The HMs had some shocks in store for us!

Ryan winning wasn't the only surprise for the audience on Finale night!

1. Audience favourite Ryan was the Housemates’ top pick by a landslide. Of the 19 Evicted Housemates, 13 named him as their preferred winner.

2. Sam is no longer “someone else’s” after splitting with his girlfriend! But is there a happy ending on the horizon with House BFF Sandra? It looks unlikely – Sam revealed (much to Sandra’s horror!) that Sandra actually hooked up with one of his best mates!

3. Travis is still very much “the man of Aisha’s dreams”.

4. Lawson is relocating to Melbourne to shack up with… Sam! Coincidentally, House flame Cat also calls Melbourne home.

5. Skye-Skye doesn’t watch the news! Well we never…

6. Controversially, Leo wasn’t rooting for Skye heading into tonight’s finale! He picked Travis for the win, despite his fleeting romance with Skye in the House.

7. Ryan told Travis that if he’d been Evicted in week six, he would have happily never spoken to Travis again! Despite the ups and downs though, he assured Travi they’d be mates for life.

8. Winner Ryan revealed to Sonia that he plans on opening his own bar with his Big Brother prize money!
Old 11-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I do appreciate their relationship and I love that they walked into the house together and were in f2!
I feel like Sam was a bit of a downer and that was probably part of why Ryan distanced himself from Travis. Jmo tho.
Old 11-28-2014, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

I think its awesome that Ryan/Travis was the last remaining pair and were the f2.
Sam didn't seem like he'd be much fun but I did love it in one of the early episodes when Ryan was wearing Sam's prosthetic leg & they were coming up with jokes while Ryan told a made up story. That was a fun moment.
I think Travis has the sort of personality that easily annoys people which was probably part of what pushed Ryan/Travis apart, plus other relationships that developed.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 11-28-2014 at 07:59 PM
Old 06-02-2021, 07:14 PM
MST Manager

Closing.