Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Moyra for the promo and the sides!

I wonder what happened in the first act for Sheldon to have a nightmare like that. This is going to be interesting.

Also, am I only one excited for Siebert's return? ...just me? Okay.

Do we know if anyone is going to the next taping, by the way?

Old 09-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi! I wonder, do you chickies still need the ET video? For future reference, that is.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:54 AM
Total Fan

You mean this?

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 09-27-2013, 06:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, thank you, I missed that interview, lovely!

MaJim keeps talking about test tube babies. And, Kaley, that's all we want for Leonard and Penny, too.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Another flash mob? I'm SO FRIGGIN' GAME. Maybe this time we'll get a dance outta Jim.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh a new interview I haven't seen either - I just love Majim

Thanks so much Moyrani!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:28 AM
Addicted Fan

*pouts* Moyra beat me to it! I'm still trying to cut all the parts. Lol, at least you did all the work!

THANK YOU! THAT COPY IS WAAAAAAAY BETTER.

"Yay Mayim! Give her a tiara!"

Last edited by rubyanjel; 09-27-2013 at 06:35 AM
Old 09-27-2013, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)
Hi! I wonder, do you chickies still need the ET video? For future reference, that is.
I hadn't seen that interview. Thank you.

FYI: "You Know"---> Mayim=3 Jim=2
Old 09-27-2013, 08:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the ET video--I hadn't seen that (I never get to see anything on E!).

Does anyone also have the ET video from the Emmys where Jim is trying on those Google glases?

I've seen a couple of gifs from it, but I didn't see the original source.

I love the set visits, and that most of them were in costume. They're always so cute in interviews like that.

Also, does anyone know when this interview took place--what episode they were getting ready to film? I was wondering about Jim's shirt--I'm assuming this is an ep we have a taping report for...

For some reason, I'm just full of curiosity.

Jim Parsons read my poem on UK radio!

Last edited by phantagrae; 09-27-2013 at 08:51 AM
Old 09-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)

Also, does anyone know when this interview took place--what episode they were getting ready to film? I was wondering about Jim's shirt--I'm assuming this is an ep we have a taping report for...

For some reason, I'm just full of curiosity.
Jim, Simon and Melissa are wearing the same clothes they're wearing in the tag of 7x1 so I think this interview took place after that taping.

Can we talk about the sides, though?

So I guess 7x6 involves Sheldon's work breakthrough that doesn't exactly go well... the plot that Lorre talked about in that THR article?

They're really flying through those story lines that they planned in the summer, aren't they?

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 09-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, when they were questioned in the summer, they said they had about 6 episodes planned out with ideas, didn't they? I guess these were all them, and then after is fresh spoiler material ripe for the eventual picking!
I'm really looking forward to well...the next several episodes...but I am really curious how this "bad dealt" breakthrough will be handled. I'm always up for Sheldon development.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Jim, Simon and Melissa are wearing the same clothes they're wearing in the tag of 7x1 so I think this interview took place after that taping.

Can we talk about the sides, though?

So I guess 7x6 involves Sheldon's work breakthrough that doesn't exactly go well... the plot that Lorre talked about in that THR article?

They're really flying through those story lines that they planned in the summer, aren't they?
Yeah--I just watched the little extra bit of that interview and saw them on set with the vagisil coupon (but that was the tag of 7x2 wasn't it? I'm so confused--I haven't gone back to rewatch the eps yet!!)

I do love the sides and I'm excited to know what's going to happen--what leads up to his dream and all that.

I love Sheldon's dreams--even the ones we don't see ("I want a cookie, Meemaw.") and this one looks like it will be fun.
I do wonder what his breakthrough will be and what it is that he won't enjoy about it.
There are just so many things he doesn't enjoy...

There has been some debate as to whether or not there will be a skipped week before the start of sweeps, so if this is 7x6 (which is the next one to be taped), will it air on 10/24 or 10/31--and does that mean we won't get a Halloween episode?

The question arose because there was a THR article about the return of Lucy and it mentioned that it would be the 8th episode and that it would air on 11/14, which means there would have to be one week before sweeps where we wouldn't get a new episode...

Jim Parsons read my poem on UK radio!
Old 09-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Total Fan

Yes, it was the 7x2 tag. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)

There has been some debate as to whether or not there will be a skipped week before the start of sweeps, so if this is 7x6 (which is the next one to be taped), will it air on 10/24 or 10/31--and does that mean we won't get a Halloween episode?

The question arose because there was a THR article about the return of Lucy and it mentioned that it would be the 8th episode and that it would air on 11/14, which means there would have to be one week before sweeps where we wouldn't get a new episode...
I noticed the comment in the THR article and I thought it was weird because shows like this one usually don't do reruns before sweeps. It might have been a mistake in the article. My guess is that this season will follow the S5 pattern due to the double premiere and because there are 5 weeks in October this year instead of four, so 7x6 should air on 10/24.

If we hear that 7x7 is a Halloween themed episode then we'll know for sure there won't be reruns until Thanksgiving.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 09-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

There is a link to the 7x4 stills in the News Thread

OMG look at Shellys bright eyes when he is chatting with Amy, so damn cute

~Susanne ~
Old 09-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Addicted Fan

wHAT I want to talk about (well I have no words really) is this.

CAN I JUST

weep in a corner? This is the part where she "ruins" something from the movie unintentionally, right? RIGHT?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread