Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2018, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

pple just don’t like her when she was on America’s Next Top Model One Tree Hill etc every fandom as bad apples idk y pple do this with every fandom

if I remember correctly WA not all fans did something say something to her & Grant had to step in it was pretty bad
Old 09-15-2018, 11:31 AM
Loyal Fan

That's never happened thankfully. Snowbarry/"Granielle" shippers once made a nasty post and tagged him. They caught the block and a serious response. Recently, someone faked DM's and said they were from LA. World of The Flash (a fanboy account) said he believed it was WA fans because the person that did it was black. But that was just a racist assumption he put together. Then got dragged for.

As long as people keep their IRL shipping or dislike for actor's partners jovial and in their own personal space. I don't think it's a problem. You're right though. Every fandom has bad apples.

I do remember her from ANTM. She didn't want to get her hair cut. Who would?
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 09-15-2018, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

omg that’s horrible some pple r really something

tbh I wouldn’t want to cut my hair if that makes me a bad person sry
Old 09-15-2018, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

It really is horrible but it's definitely a fandom thing. There's always a few bad apples or some drama no matter what.

Me too! I think with ANTM, Tyra Banks would do things to shock the viewers with her hairstyles. So it always made the contestants look bad when they didn't want to do it.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 09-15-2018, 11:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

that I’ll agree

ur on point that’s y i think it’s all bs with reality shows
Old 09-17-2018, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

Last edited by Arrow fan; 09-17-2018 at 09:41 AM
Old 09-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Interesting quote :

Quote:
"One of the things that I chatted with the writers about is, we have to make sure there’s an anchor to keep Oliver in prison. That’s something that I’ve thought a lot about. Because he’s in there for three reasons: He’s in there to keep Felicity and William safe. He’s in there to give his friends immunity. And he’s in there because that means that the FBI and A.R.G.U.S. are gonna track Diaz. So, if all three of those things go away, he would just break out. And that’s something that we talk about all the time. So, he’s aware that Diaz is still out there, but he’s also having trouble being convinced that Felicity and William are safe. He’s having recurring nightmares about Diaz finding them, and obviously doing what Diaz would do."
So as soon as he'll know that Felicity and William are actually in danger, he'll break out. I still think the escape is in episode 4, but something happens and he's not really back into the world until ep 6.

Everyone assumes that things will be straightforward,with Oliver getting out of jail and then immediatly back with his family, like Barry did. It'll be much more complicated imo.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

of course it will be much more complicated it’s arrow lol
Old 09-18-2018, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
Interesting quote :

So as soon as he'll know that Felicity and William are actually in danger, he'll break out. I still think the escape is in episode 4, but something happens and he's not really back into the world until ep 6.

Everyone assumes that things will be straightforward,with Oliver getting out of jail and then immediatly back with his family, like Barry did. It'll be much more complicated imo.
What do you think will happen?
Old 09-18-2018, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

wat r they doing to Oliver

Last edited by Japril; 09-18-2018 at 06:42 PM
Old 09-19-2018, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link

That’s going to hurt
Old 09-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusBane (View Post)
That's never happened thankfully. Snowbarry/"Granielle" shippers once made a nasty post and tagged him. They caught the block and a serious response.
Sorry to rehash this ( I don't even get how/why WA fans got dragged into this conversation ) but when did this happen and what did he say to them? You can PM me if you want.

I don't have an opinion on Stephen's wife as a person ( I'm not in the Arrow fandom ) but I think one can make the argument that she might not have gotten the role if it weren't for him. Nepotism hires are pretty common. I think the same could be said about Robbie Amell as Ronnie.

I don't watch the show anymore but I'm here for the crossover. Hopefully Cassandra and the actress they picked for Lois do good in the role.

Judging by the pics Oliver is going to have a though time in prison.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Last edited by Arrow fan; 09-19-2018 at 11:02 AM
Old 09-19-2018, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

New trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVxaVnFwXUc
Closed Thread   Post New Thread