Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

90210 Spoilers & Speculations #16: One Thing We Can All Agree On, 22 Episodes of 90210 = Awesome!

"Model Behavior"

Tuesday, September 30th, 8/7C on the CW
Written by: Jason Ning Directed by J. Miller Tobin

Sides: Reeve.pdf Drug_dealer.pdf Ramon.pdf Selita.pdf
Alessandra_model_2.pdf

ANNIE AND ADRIANNA GET THE CHANCE TO AUDITION FOR AN INDIE FILM — Brenda (guest star Shannen Doherty), Kelly (guest star Jennie Garth), Ryan (Ryan Eggold) and Harry (Rob Estes) confront Adrianna (guest star Jessica Lowndes) about her growing problems, but Adrianna denies being on drugs. When Debbie (Lori Loughlin) is given the opportunity to shoot a fashion show for Nylon magazine, Annie (Shenae Grimes) decides to use the fashion show as part of her class assignment on careers. Ryan asks Annie to partner with Adrianna on the assignment, and Annie reluctantly agrees, even though she is still upset with Adrianna over her relationship with Ty (guest star Adam Gregory). Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) decides that the fashion show is the perfect place to bring her parents back together, but her plan backfires when her parents have a huge fight. Silver (Jessica Stroup) catches the attention of the Debbie’s client at the fashion show. Also at the show, when an indie film producer remembers seeing Annie in “Spring Awakening” and offers her an audition, Annie convinces him to include Adrianna. Feeling guilty after Annie’s nice gesture, Adrianna admits that she lied about her relationship with Ty. Kelly (guest star Jennie Garth) gets a call from an old friend that makes her question her relationship with Ryan. Finally, Naomi and Ethan (Dustin Milligan) come to a crossroads in their relationship. Tristan Wilds, Michael Steger and Jessica Walter also star.

"Hollywood Forever"

Tuesday, October 7th, 8/7C on the CW
Written by: Caprice Crane Directed by Norman Buckley

Sides: casting agent.pdf druggie kid.pdf EMT.pdf
female officer.pdf Jacqueline.pdf lawyer.pdf
Miss Wells.pdf woman.pdf

A WEST BEV STUDENT IS BUSTED FOR DRUG USE WHILE ANNIE AND ETHAN CARE FOR THEIR NEW BABY Annie (Shenae Grimes) and Ethan (Dustin Milligan) are paired up to take care of a baby as part of a class project and the experience causes them to see each other in a new light. Silver (Jessica Stroup) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) continue to get closer and during her half-birthday party at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary, she opens him up to an entirely new experience in public. Harry (Rob Estes) and Debbie (Lori Loughlin) are forced to deal with his past when Tracy (guest star Christina Moore) informs Harry that she hired a private investigator to search for their son, who was given up for adoption many years ago. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) is desperate to intervene with Adrianna's (guest star Jessica Lowndes) downward drug spiral but regrets making one last-minute decision. Ryan (Ryan Eggold) is dealing with Kelly's (guest star Jennie Garth) departure and decides to try online dating in an effort to hide his true feelings about her absence. Michael Steger and Jessica Walter also star.

"There's No Place Like Homecoming"

Tuesday, October 14th, 8/7C on the CW
Written by: Directed by

Sides:Carly.pdf Eric.pdf Hallie.pdf Mr_kretzmann.pdf

No description available right now.

Dustin Milligan Interview — JustJared.com Exclusive
Exclusive Interview: Dustin Milligan of '90210'/BUDDY TV
Jessica Stroup: "I auditioned for the Annie role"
Futon Critic's Guide to 90210

Quote:
Maria: Is there any hope for Ethan and Annie on 90210?

Well, they do almost kiss in an upcoming episode...Tee-hee-hee.

Quote:
New Guest Star - New Character
With a full-season pick-up, you get a new face. The CW's 90210, which on Monday was granted a full-season order — the first brand-new series to merit such an honor — is rounding out its cast a bit further. TVGuide.com has learned exclusively that Michael Trevino, who might either be familiar to you from his run on FX's The Riches or CBS' short-lived Cane, has landed the role of Ozzie, a new student at West Bev. Further details on Oz (including his first appearance) are expected shortly, held up only by a last-minute decision to tweak a bit of his back story.

Quote:
Is an intervention in Jessica Walter's future on 90210? The show is casting the role of a group therapy counselor at a posh rehab facility.
Quote:
The Young and The Restless’ Michael Graziadei On 90210?
From Genoa City, Wisconsin to Beverly Hills 90210…

According to the official My Space fan page of The Young and the Restless actor, Michael Graziadei (Daniel Romalotti), there is a major buzz going around implying that Michael could be making a pit stop in the popular zip-coded Primetime hit! Although the role is supposedly recurring, Michael will appear as a drug dealer, and it will not change his character’s airtime in Genoa City! Michael will still be remaining with The Young and the Restless, unaffected by his stint on the new CW spin-off to the very popular Beverly Hills 90210! Should we get further details surrounding this news, as always, Soap Opera Fan Blog will keep you posted!

New pics of Shenae on set:

More here.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess

Last edited by *Stacy*; 09-26-2008 at 03:54 PM
Old 09-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stills for Model Behavior:

icon by jess

Last edited by *Stacy*; 09-25-2008 at 10:23 AM
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Silver looks so pretty. Thanks for the new thread.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Just in case anyone missed the latest from the last thread.

1.09 side: cop_1.pdf

New article about next week's episode (1.06):
Quote:
90210: Find Out How Dylan & Brandon Return!

Everybody knows Luke Perry and Jason Priestley have said "not now" to the CW's new 90210—so how is it then that both Dylan McKay and Brandon Walsh pop up for major plot twists in next Tuesday's episode?!

Only I have the exclusive details...

In "Model Behavior," the episode of 90210 airing Sept. 30, we learn that Brenda (Shannen Doherty) has been keeping in close contact with twin brother Brandon and ex-boyfriend Dylan. In this ep, Brenda reveals some heretofore unknown details about Brandon's current whereabouts. (When I get his exact latitude and longitude coordinates, I will be sure to share.)

But that's not all. Next week, that wayward Dylan finally phones home again. (He could learn a thing or two from E.T.) Apparently the call is to Brenda's phone, but both Brenda and Kelly end up talking to him, and after the fact, the two girls get into a "tense" convo (most likely because he calls Brenda's phone). Eek!

Any chance this all might be leading up to a catfight? If so, I'd like to place an early and hefty bet on Brenda to come out victorious. (Doherty's 4-inch Christian Louboutins look deadly.)

So what do you think Brandon and Dylan are up to now? And are you still holding out hope that Luke and Jason will appear? Comment below and take our new-cast/old-cast poll..

source

1.06 Promo #2 (The Kelly/Brenda scene talked about in the last thread)

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 09-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I just saw the new promo. i guess my kelly hate will continue into this new series.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Apparently the call is to Brenda's phone, but both Brenda and Kelly end up talking to him, and after the fact, the two girls get into a "tense" convo (most likely because he calls Brenda's phone). Eek!

Kelly/Brenda showdown!

I love how Dylan is still in contact with Brenda - I guess she's still just not someone he knew in HS

& TFTNT!

Last edited by heartlines; 09-25-2008 at 10:22 AM
Old 09-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Your welcome guys. Everything has been updated in the OP including our recent casting info and some minor spoilers.

icon by jess
Old 09-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just read that article..

I am so happy that Brenda has been keeping in contact with Dylan, and that he calls her Phone! FTW!
Old 09-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bd ftw!
Old 09-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New pics of AnnaLynne:

A few more at the Source here.

icon by jess
Old 09-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have a question - the first side I remember reading was the Jared side, and that wasn't in this week's episode at all, so I was wondering if other sides were in episodes or if all the sides are just BS fakers, since we know that Dylan one is obvs fake because he ain't coming back.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Banned

So Dylan calls Brenda first huh? Wow, he really loves Kelly and Sammy huh? ROTFL, once again he ran away from Kelly and to Brenda, what a repeating pattern

Quote:
Kelly: I guess old habits die hard with you, don't they...
Brenda: What's that suppose to mean?
I hate what Kelly said, but I think I figured out what she meant by this. It's no secret that Kelly lusted after Dylan before Brenda got to town, but then Brenda started to date him and even though Kelly respected that, she resented Brenda. I guess she is trying to say, your stealing my guy again before I have a chance to go out with him. What a bitch, it doesn't condone what she did with Dylan, so she can stuff it.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

is annalynne going to a one tree hill funeral?
Old 09-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
Do you mean where the dresses are short, and the heels are high? lol
Old 09-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
She does have Peyton hair.

Which reminds me, everytime they mention Jen, I always think that if they ever bring her on the show, like next season, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get Hilarie to come play her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread