Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)
I mean come on the ratings are hilariously low and lbr this show is not associated with F/E so they aren't going to give it any time to wrap up.
ugh.. I know. They'll pull the plug by 2-4 wks. before the final epi. is my guess. Eversince TCD took their spot I've been thinking this.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 02-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
ugh.. I know. They'll pull the plug by 2-4 wks. before the final epi. is my guess. Eversince TCD took their spot I've been thinking this.
yeah the swap was pretty weird. they could have put TCD in at 9.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah the swap was pretty weird. they could have put TCD in at 9.
I'm kind of at peace w/ it though. I mean I've never seen my favs wasted like this show has. I do wonder if AL, TW and JS, JL, continue working for CW after this.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I'm kind of at peace w/ it though. I mean I've never seen my favs wasted like this show has. I do wonder if AL, TW and JS, JL, continue working for CW after this.
yeah I mean enjoy the show but I don't know I've weaved in and out so often its like meh it is what it is at this point.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah I mean enjoy the show but I don't know I've weaved in and out so often its like meh it is what it is at this point.
I respect a Lannie fanbase. I really do. They have favs but it's like I can't enjoy a show based on the overload of that. At times I wonder if Matt Lanter never came on would this show have been better off? if Steger were dropped midseason would there have been more dynamics? I keep thinking yes. Not even Dustin ate up that many stories, and Annie became too much a focus and as a poor actor combo for the OTP. I just can't. And then Naomi just became unwatchable her and Max were cute at first but god enough.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I respect a Lannie fanbase. I really do. They have favs but it's like I can't enjoy a show based on the overload of that. At times I wonder if Matt Lanter never came on would this show have been better off? if Steger were dropped midseason would there have been more dynamics? I keep thinking yes. Not even Dustin ate up that many stories, and Annie became too much a focus and as a poor actor combo for the OTP. I just can't. And then Naomi just became unwatchable her and Max were cute at first but god enough.
Well I kinda think the whole cast is meh, but that's just me. Not surprised about annie getting so many sls tbh. Since she is billed as a lead, but the writing is really awful. Like do we need to have so many of liam's pointless guest-stars?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it's the writing, not the acting....

icon
Old 02-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Yeah, it's the writing, not the acting....
the writing is ridic but i watch it like a daytime soap.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's hard to tell. I think the hold contracts are usually for a certain about of years, and by the time 90210 ends, they might have outlasted them. It's usually people that are on shows that get cancelled quickly that bounce from show to show, like Katie Cassidy
Old 02-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I kinda think the whole cast is meh, but that's just me. Not surprised about annie getting so many sls tbh. Since she is billed as a lead, but the writing is really awful. Like do we need to have so many of liam's pointless guest-stars?
There's like 4 consistantly good actors on this group, problem on top of it is the lead is poor (you can guess that one) and AL was overworked in OOC story, S2 she was more fun, S3 it was downhill.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. All my other soapy dramas are gone, so I mean, s1 had some good acting, but ever since they graduated high school, the writing's been a genuine mess. I personally think the movie/music SLs have been the worst, and I still think they should've had them act like 18-19 year olds in college.

icon
Old 02-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
It's hard to tell. I think the hold contracts are usually for a certain about of years, and by the time 90210 ends, they might have outlasted them. It's usually people that are on shows that get cancelled quickly that bounce from show to show, like Katie Cassidy
good point. I know they'll keep the brand names and this new VP is putting ppl w/ chops on his new show. It's more than about image and abs.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Me too. All my other soapy dramas are gone, so I mean, s1 had some good acting, but ever since they graduated high school, the writing's been a genuine mess. I personally think the movie/music SLs have been the worst, and I still think they should've had them act like 18-19 year olds in college.
The only ones that stand out to me are AL-JL. The rest are mediocre-bad but that's just my opinion. But the writing is the absolute worst!
Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

I think if they got the right SL/script, they can be really good or at least surprising. I thought Trevor was a pretty weak actor, but his s3 storyline really made me take notice. I feel that way about practically the whole cast. AL and Stroup are doing amazing this year when the writing's good.

icon
Old 02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The only ones that stand out to me are AL-JL. The rest are mediocre-bad but that's just my opinion. But the writing is the absolute worst!
that writing is always aimed for the guest stars looking great. My list of standouts

McCord
Wilds
Stroup
Lowndes
and that Jasper kid

Closed Thread   Post New Thread