Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
haha the one triangle people can stand is with the one character people can't stand.
I don't know if they will go down a triangle route. If there is one thing the show should know by now it's that Annie + triangles = fail.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Annie seems a lot more interesting this year and I'm also happy she's away from the other main characters. Being an outcast will be good for her character development. The whole friends then enemies then friends thing with Naomi bothered me. I'm glad they seem to have decided on enemies this season. It seems that the only times she appears on screen with the other girls is to argue with them. I'm soooo excited for the giant bitchfest on the boat.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Silver and Navid are both too low-key for me to enjoy them as a pairing. They're two of my favorites definitely, but I'd fail to see what they'd bring out in each other. It'd remind me of Ethan/Annie, I think, which I didn't particularly like.There'd be this whole issue of Dixon and even Adrianna since Ade/Silver are friends now. I don't think Silver needs all that drama right now.

icon
Old 08-20-2009, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Silver and Navis would be so random

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-20-2009, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I don't know if they will go down a triangle route. If there is one thing the show should know by now it's that Annie + triangles = fail.
I don't know if they should have a triangle, but I think they definitely will. Annie and Mark seem to be on a date here and then in the sides for the next episode Mark seems jealous when he is warning Annie about spending time with Jasper. Also in some spoilers from E awhile back Shenae said the following about Annie regarding Jasper, "she thinks she finds love and that may screw her up a little more."
Old 08-20-2009, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Well as long they don't ty to push Annie and Liam together again, I'm happy.

What is it with the writers, Annie and triangles. Can they think of nothing else for her to do?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

They just had her kill someone, give the writers a break.

Last edited by lapin88; 08-20-2009 at 07:35 AM
Old 08-20-2009, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

you kill someone and you end up in a triangle, thats how things work in BH

wasn't there a better way for her to deal with the fact that she killed someone rather than a SL involving guys again

Old 08-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Addicted Fan

None of the girls like her and having her be all depressed in her bedroom just doesn't make for riveting television. Throwing a couple guys at her was just the next logical step, we all know how much of a guy magnet Annie is. No one ever said the 90210 writers weren't clever.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
you kill someone and you end up in a triangle, thats how things work in BH
What?.. you didn't know that?

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 08-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

One of the main reasons I never warmed to Annie was because I never believed a character like her would have guys falling all over her but she always did. I don't want another season of guys falling over her. Couldn't she try work things out with her family, or actually deal with the fact that she killed someone.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lol. Star!

The one thing I still can't get my head around is how they're gonna make it plausible that the others forgive her? We've already seen from the sides that Silver isn't likely to do that before hell freezes over, and it seems like Dixon's practically disowned her before she's admitted to anything at all.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

I'm guessing that Jasper will eventually put Annie in some sort of life or death situation where the gang all realise the ~error of their ways regarding Annie and all band together to save her.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Dixon is pissed at the opposite gender right now. He needs some alone time.LOL

Silver, well lets just say a sandcastle would have a better chance @ forgiveness before she forgives Annie after finding out whenever it will be.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 08-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lol, exactly. Talk about writing yourself into a corner!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread