Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

90210 S&S #35: Because hopefully the new blood we're getting now will stick around longer than 2 episodes!

New spoilers:

1.15: "Help Me, Rhonda"
Airdate: 2/3/2009
Written by:
Directed by:

+more

A cheerleader invites the gang to a house party where Fall Out Boy will perform and Navid moves on from his relationship with Adrianna by connecting with a girl named Nika. Meanwhile, Ethan gets involved in an unexpected mishap.

Sides: Nika | Cheerleader | Doctor | Rhonda | Waiter

1.16: Of Heartbreaks and Hotels
Airdate: 2/10/2009
Written by: Sean Reycraft
Directed by: Miller Tobin

+ more

IT’S VALENTINE’S DAY AND AIMEE TEEGARDEN (”FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS”) AND MATT LANTER (”HEROES”) GUEST STAR

Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), comfortable with her new living situation, is immediately taken by Liam (guest star Matt Lanter, “Heroes”), a hot bartender at her hotel. Sparks begin to fly between the two but Naomi is confused by the mystery that surrounds Liam. Silver (Jessica Stroup) gets extremely upset when her surprise Valentine’s Day dinner for Dixon (Tristan Wilds) doesn’t go as planned, but the two find a way to make the date a moment to remember. Annie (Shenae Grimes) becomes increasingly jealous of Ethan (Dustin Milligan) and Rhonda’s (Aimee Teegarden) close connection and takes advantage of information about Rhonda’s past in order to benefit herself, causing Ethan to confront her about her terrible actions. Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) doesn’t have a date for the dance and decides to spend the night loading up on chocolate, until she hears a surprise knock on her door. Rob Estes, Lori Loughlin, Michael Steger and Ryan Eggold also star.

Sides: Aaron | Rockstar | Conceirge | Albert | Lacrosse friend | Tom
Julian | Mr Stinton | Waiter | Clerk | Hotel waiter | Roger Rendell
Stuart

1.17:
Airdate: 2/17/2009
Written by:
Directed by:

Liam displays his dark side to Naomi, who is stunned but captivated by the intense, handsome bad-boy. Meanwhile, Annie spends a drunken evening under the stars with fellow thespian Max.

Sides: Max | Dave

1.18:
Airdate: 2/24/2009
Written by:
Directed by:

When Dixon creates a strain within their relationship, Silver takes a trip to Kansas to learn who he really was but her fragile mental instability gets her involved in a difficult situation. Meanwhile, Kelly once again faces her troubled mother Jackie.

Sides: Dim Sum Waiter | Dierk | Cop | Kevin | Nurse.

1.19:
Airdate: 3/3/2009
Written by:
Directed by:

sides: Dana | Darlene | Senior girl | Nude Model | Jesse | Outdoorsy Girl | Publicist | Susanna | Reporter

1.20:
Airdate:
Written by:
Directed by:

sides: Greg | Cute Lesbian | Hipster Girls | Leslie | Madame Flannagan
| Marian | Plum | Posh Woman | Server

Show News:
+ The CW has ordered two extra episodes, making the total episodes for the season 24.
+ Head writers from Gilmore Girls have been added to the writing staff.
+ Behind the Scenes Interviews: AnnaLynne, Jessica L. and Dustin.

Casting News:
+ Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be appearing in few more episodes this season.
+ Aimee Teegarden (Julie Taylor), of the ultratalented Friday Night Lights cast, has just been cast on the CW's 90210. Aimee will be playing Rhonda, a West Beverly High student who will cross paths with one of the other characters.
+ Tori Spelling will be repraising her role as Donna Martin in the near future [most like the 19th episode].
+ According to IMDB, Noureen DeWulf will be playing Nika, Navid's new girlfriend.

General Spoilers:

+ Forget Ty and Ethan, there’s a new dude who will catch the eye of Annie and Naomi, coming to 90210. Word is, he likes them too and will openly date both ladies, creating a rivalry the likes of which we may have seen before [sides for this character].
+ This season's 19th episode (airing in April) will be must-see-worthy for two reasons: It marks Tori Spelling's return as Donna and features the arrival of Dixon's estranged mother.

- Ausiello.

+ I'm hearing a big storyline coming up is that Silver will have something in common with Britney Spears. No, not pregnancy. No, not lack of underwear. I'm hearing she will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and the storyline is pretty engrossing.
+ There will be some crazy things from Ryan's past revealed in upcoming episodes. There is a possibility that Ryan is not... Ryan! Silver will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

- Kristin.

+ Unnamed sources have given us quite a scoop here at Daytime Dial: Brenda Walsh is pregnant. In the last episode, Brenda confessed to Kelly that she slept with Ryan. Now, we hear Brenda is going to have a “medical-related” story line. While some are speculating that Brenda has some disease or illness that will cause her demise, I have it on fairly good authority that Shannen Doherty’s alter ego will be popping out a little Ryan Jr. some time next year. That will definitely cause some friction between Kelly and Brenda, ya think?
+ Rampant trading in gay stereotypes aside, this is an educated guess. But if Ty does come out of the closet, it'll be but one of two interesting storylines currently planned for the character. Remember when he flew Annie to San Francisco for dinner? Well, his talent for chivalry doesn't stop there, as Adrianna will soon discover.

- Fansof90210.com.

Why does 90210 pay so much attention to Naomi? I’m much more interested in Silver and Annie’s stories. — Emily
MICKEY: I don’t know, Emily; I think the storylines have been pretty balanced so far, with the possible exception of far too little Jessica Walter (hic). That said, my West Bev moles do seem to be Naomi-focused of late. For example, if you are a fan of Paula Abdul music videos starring Keanu Reeves and/or the Fast and the Furious movies, you have much to look forward to in 2009.

- TVGuide.

+ Ty will be back! In what capacity? Let’s just say this: My pregnant friend and her husband received T-shirts as Hanukkah presents. Hers says “knocked up”; his, “baby daddy.” Guess what Ty’s would say? (It’s more complicated than you think.)

- Others.

On-set Pics:

December 8th;

more here

December 17th;

more here

December 18th;

more here

Last edited by heartlines; 01-29-2009 at 01:03 PM
Old 01-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Updated the stills for 115, anything else I've forgotten, let me know?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt anything new?
Old 01-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Does anybody know how many episodes out of the remaining ones Kelly will appear in?

Icon by lolixoxo
Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Tftnt!
Old 01-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

We don't know anything about who will appear in any new eps or how long they'll appear. It's all fair game for us right now.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCY2009 (View Post)
I know but in the sides, Xstina invites Dixon to the party I believe. But either way she had to invite Dixon and Navid at school.
What side shows that ?

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 01-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
We don't know anything about who will appear in any new eps or how long they'll appear. It's all fair game for us right now.
I'm thinking Liam should stick around for longer than a couple of episodes. Hopefully. Seeing as they're labelling him as the new 'Dylan', possibly because every other bad boy they've created was awful.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

I don't think he'll last, I think Naomi is this generations Dylan McKay.

Old 01-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Ty and Annie'll run off to San Francisco and they'll keep Liam on to replace them

Plus, in the sides, if he can pull off the bad boy thing, he should be great.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

IDK I mean other than his intro and the fight scene I'm not intrigued much by him. Can he be great eh... I'll say he can be good enough. Ty is versatile I hate how the baby SL is too convenient but hey what are you going to do, he actually has alot of jerk in him the rivalry between him and Ethan you can clearly see. I wonder if they will do something about that (probably not)

Old 01-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

They should they need to shake it up for the guys.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

We know Aimee is around for three episodes.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

With little else to do, I had a play on photoshop and ended up creating these.

Two headers for the opening post in case there comes a time to breath some fresh life into it, not that I'm suggesting an issue with the current one.