Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2018, 05:06 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)

I also think they're leaving earth this season. Something is going to contaminate Eden and I think that ship of night bloods is going to come back from wherever they've been living.

They replaced nearly their entire writing staff because of the changes happening in Season 6. One can assume this will be a huge story shakeup and leaving earth is definitely that.
I thought about this also. ( I’m not very confortable to write in english, so please forgive me )

It has been said onetime ( by Bob?) that the hardest ennemy this season will be the nature and its force, not exactly his words but kind of. Earth will maybe become uninhabitable. And I remember that when they announce that the serie has been renewed for a sixhth season ( by the way!), the writers or Jason on Twitter asked how they will do because they have killed everybody during the finale... Maybe this is not a joke.

I mean, we have eligius on the sky, hundreds of cryopods right there, a promise of big tears during the finale... So maybe they will have to go themselves in the cryopods at the end, to find another living planet ( where is Eligius IV actually? ) but the trip is long, one hundred years I don’t know so.... cryo!

But someone has to sacrifice to push the cryo button ( or another lever lol) or to pilot ... I don’t know which character have to do this but I know that I don’t want it to be Clarke or Bellamy cause I have a Bellarke wish for this speculation : Bellamy would’nt want to let Clarke alone another time in the pod so we have the picture of them at the end embraced in one pod ( a girl can dream!)

Here is my two cents.

PS: this is my first post, I’ve been one of the lurkers for months on this board and on the 100´s. Do you know if there is a thread where new member may introduce oneself?
And yeah, I found the books bad also, I didn’t even finish the last one lol, but the serie ....
Old 05-29-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you mean Eligius III? Eligius IV is the prison ship.

In episode 4 Raven couldn't acces the log for E III and the prisoners mentioned how the people from E III had similar blood to Clarke because they were exposed to two suns.

I saw that you already found the intro thread on the 100 board.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Too bad the books suck, lol. I was originally planning on giving them a read.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Do you mean Eligius III? Eligius IV is the prison ship.

In episode 4 Raven couldn't acces the log for E III and the prisoners mentioned how the people from E III had similar blood to Clarke because they were exposed to two suns.

I saw that you already found the intro thread on the 100 board.
Oh yes absolutely Karma! I confused the two ships.

For now, they don’t know where is this ship but maybe they will discover it? Or , as pointed Killian before, it’s in fact E III which will come back on earth.
Really I don’t know.... the only thing I know is that we have an actor who have been cast only for the finale , his name is Shannon Kook, and I would really see him be threw into the mix of the last minutes of the finale, maybe for the cliffangher... I saw him be a part of E III crew, he is opening the door of Eligius IV and discovering all the cryopods full of our Kru, but are they good guys ...? Our Kru has left a friendly and pacific message but during the trip this one had in a way disappaered, so this guy doesn’t know who they are and which behaviour he should have with this?

okay... too many things on my mind, I should stop

And yes thank you, I find the way to introduce myself !
Old 05-29-2018, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome

I just had a wine-thought pop into my head...what if Octavia and her precious Wonkru got Eden, but everyone else left? I really don't know what purpose this would serve, but there you go It would seem kind of sad if Wonkru got Eden but like, could only survive there for so long...meanwhile everyone else took off to space.

Again, I've had wine.

Old 05-31-2018, 12:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
THE 100
“Acceptable Losses” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

FRIENDSHIP — Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Bellamy (Bob Morley) make a startling discovery about Wonkru’s battle plans as Echo (Tasya Teles) risks her friendship with Raven (Lindsey Morgan) to complete her mission. Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusick, Marie Avgeropoulos, Richard Harmon, Chris Larkin also star. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Jeff Vlaming (#507).

Original airdate 6/19/2018
The 100 Episode 5x07 Acceptable Losses Press Release
Old 05-31-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks!
Old 05-31-2018, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

5x06 promo pics (click forward)

Old 05-31-2018, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Id be fine with that too Lisa.

Quote:
Too bad the books suck, lol. I was originally planning on giving them a read.
I think its worth it just to see the differences. If you love the show then I think the books are a fun read. I particularly enjoyed books 1 and 2 the most. I think. Or maybe it was 2 and 3. lol. There were some cheesey parts, but they are easy reads.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Id be fine with that too Lisa.

I think its worth it just to see the differences. If you love the show then I think the books are a fun read. I particularly enjoyed books 1 and 2 the most. I think. Or maybe it was 2 and 3. lol. There were some cheesey parts, but they are easy reads.
Thanks! Is the Bellarke story good? Admittedly as a shipper I’m most interested in checking out the books for their story.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
5x06 promo pics (click forward)
Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mean if you like BC then you can enjoy the story but to me it’s a tad cheese feeling in be later books. But it kinda just feels like a different couple. Like the book BC version is just a different ship than the BC show version ya know?
Old 06-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I mean if you like BC then you can enjoy the story but to me it’s a tad cheese feeling in be later books. But it kinda just feels like a different couple. Like the book BC version is just a different ship than the BC show version ya know?
Makes sense.

I might wait until the TV series is over (even then, maybe not) because I don't want to get my mind all messed up.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

2 sneak peeks for tomorrow nights ep

The 100 Episode 5x06 Exit Wounds Sneak Peek, Promotional Photos, Press Release + Promo
Old 06-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the updates! Commenting more later but I'm glad that we have gotten confirmation on at least two characters who survive the season ...

They're Bellamy and Raven. Bob was gushing at a recent convention that he can't wait to start filming season 6 and Lindsey mentioned at ConClave that she met with the writers regarding season 6 recently. I figured that they were safe but still, WHEW. (I mainly worry for Raven TBH, every single season )

And not sure if it was shared here before (I'll try to pull up the tweet, which I saw floating about on Twitter) that apparently, Henry Ian Cusick confirmed that there's a major death this season. (probably in the finale due to what everyone has been saying about cast/crewmembers all crying in a particular scene). I'm still betting that it's either Octavia, Kane or Madi.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread