Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Total Fan

I think it's pretty obvious that there's been a common denominator in the relationships that haven't had good chemistry so far: Clarke. I'm just gonna call it now. Eliza Taylor is bad at acting romantic relationships. Clexa is booooooring. Flarke was boooooooring. Let's isolate the variable here.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
It's a CW show. Anything could happen!
No truer words.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

DVD extra from TVline:

[VIDEO] ‘The 100’: Clarke & Finn Fight Scene — Season 2 DVD Clip | TVLine
Old 10-07-2015, 01:02 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Me too. I wish Clarke/Raven or Clarke/Anya would have happened. I'm tired of the couples in this show having 0 build up and the ones who actually have build up don't get together.

I hope the new guy (Roan) doesn't fall for Clarke. The show would start becoming too TVD like for my taste.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's some boring tweets from Jason that don't tell us much as usual:

Ok so they started filming in July and they're halfway done? That means another 3 months of filming? omg. March premiere for sure.

Old 10-08-2015, 01:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I think it's pretty obvious that there's been a common denominator in the relationships that haven't had good chemistry so far: Clarke. I'm just gonna call it now. Eliza Taylor is bad at acting romantic relationships. Clexa is booooooring. Flarke was boooooooring. Let's isolate the variable here.
I hate to say it but i agree with you lol her relationships with these people have been dismal at best…

Although I've personally seen great chemistry with Eliza and Bob, maybe she can only portray romance when she's not pushed to portray it in script?

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 10-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I don't know what's up with Eliza, but she must not like doing romance? It can't help that Jason isn't good at writing romance. At all.

Thinking about it's not just Eliza, Clarke by nature is cool and emotionally guarded. Hot blooded, passionate characters like Bell, Raven, and O are better suited for romance onscreen because it's easier for them to connect and be intimate with others so makes it more believable in a short timeframe. I guess that's why Clarke can show chemistry with Bell and Raven because they melt Clarke's ice.

Last edited by ParsD; 10-08-2015 at 02:13 AM
Old 10-08-2015, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

I completely disagree with you. I'm not a Clexa fan but even I can see the chemistry there. Let's not even talk about Bob/Bellamy cause damn she's on fire with him!

Flarke was....meh!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Yeah, I don't know what's up with Eliza, but she must not like doing romance? It can't help that Jason isn't good at writing romance. At all.

Thinking about it's not just Eliza, Clarke by nature is cool and emotionally guarded. Hot blooded, passionate characters like Bell, Raven, and O are better suited for romance onscreen because it's easier for them to connect and be intimate with others so makes it more believable in a short timeframe. I guess that's why Clarke can show chemistry with Bell and Raven because they melt Clarke's ice.
I think Clarke's "ice melts" with Jasper and Monty more than anyone (in a friendly way). But yeah, she is just too damn uptight to be any fun in romances. I also have a lot of trouble seeing Clarke as a romantic lead because she looks like a little girl to me. It's hard to look at someone whose face and styling makes them look about 15 years-old and think "Gee, I'd like to see them make out with someone." Gross.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
It can't help that Jason isn't good at writing romance. At all.
I agree. Also some of the writers who keep promoting the romantic relationships as super epic when they aren't. I feel like the bad writing when it comes to romance was what hurt Finn the most. I still feel bad for Thomas for getting stuck with a terrible storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Ok so they started filming in July and they're halfway done? That means another 3 months of filming? omg. March premiere for sure.
They said the filming dates were going to be the same as S2 and they finished filming season 2 in January.

The premiere depends on how well the other shows do. If Crazy Ex-Girlfriend bombs or Reign's ratings get even lower I can see it getting a premiere in January or February.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I completely disagree with you. I'm not a Clexa fan but even I can see the chemistry there. Let's not even talk about Bob/Bellamy cause damn she's on fire with him!

Flarke was....meh!
I completely agree. I see chemistry with Clexa and Bellarke. Never liked Flarke so even if chemistry existed I didn't pay attention, lol.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I think Clarke has the best chemistry with both Bellamy and Lexa. That's probably why I ship both Bellarke and Clexa, lol. Even Jason, who clearly does not want Bellarke, has gone on and on about how much chemistry Bob and Eliza have. Him and the critics like TVguide, TVline, and whoever. They all notice the chemistry. I feel like that's why Bellarke became so popular from the very beginning even though Clarke was clearly set up to be with Finn at that time, people just loved the chemistry and didn't feel anything for Flarke. That's why I started shipping them. I wonder if some of it was the fact that ELiza and Bob were/are close friends and knew each before The 100, and Thomas and Eliza weren't.

I ship others, but I feel like no other ships on the show have as much chemistry as Bellarke and Clexa. Though Kane and Abby have decent chemistry.

I think the worst chemistry was Flarke. I just never felt it from Clarke's side. Like Finn was way more into her than she was into him.

Last edited by taragenie; 10-08-2015 at 01:27 PM
Old 10-08-2015, 02:27 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Here's some boring tweets from Jason that don't tell us much as usual:

Thanks.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread