Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2014, 11:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah Raven and Clarke were in denial and desperate to save Finn. They needed to take their anger out, and it just happened to be on Murphy.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
'The 100' Season 2 fall finale: Clarke 'can't come back' from killing [spoiler] - Zap2it | News & Features

It's not just Raven who will be mad at Clarke. That's weird though, since most of the Arkers wantedto turn Finn over. It was really only the people who were close to him that wanted to save him.

Quote:
Interestingly, Taylor says while Raven is understandably furious and heartbroken in the wake of Finn's death, it isn't only those closest to Finn who think Clarke made the wrong decision, and that will play out in the back half of Season 2 as well.
That really sounds stupid imo. What would have been the alternative? A battle between arch people and grounders with a lot more people dying? Its not like she killed an innocent person, yes he was just a 17 year old boy but he killed 18 of their people for no reason just because he snapped. Clarke tried everything to save Finn but there was just no way out of it.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
That really sounds stupid imo. What would have been the alternative? A battle between arch people and grounders with a lot more people dying? Its not like she killed an innocent person, yes he was just a 17 year old boy but he killed 18 of their people for no reason just because he snapped. Clarke tried everything to save Finn but there was just no way out of it.

It does. I can understand Raven's anger, but people need to realize that it was the better choice for Finn. I hope people like Bellamy, her mother, etc show her support.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 12-18-2014, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Bellamy will undertand why she did it. No doubt! I even expect Murphy to be on her side. Others being mad is stupid considering they were all ready to send Finn to his death to sabe their own ass.

"ģ•„ ģ•„ź¹ŒėŠ” ėŖ» ė°›ģ•„ģ„œ ėÆøģ•ˆķ•“
ģ¹œźµ¬ė„¼ ė§Œė‚˜ėŠė¼
shy shy shy
Old 12-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

I just watched the episode and Raven's cry out got to me. Also Clarke standing there silently with tears in her eyes, loved it. I'm not surprised if Thomas didn't do any new interviews because of all the negativity his character has gotten
Old 12-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
'The 100' Season 2 fall finale: Clarke 'can't come back' from killing [spoiler] - Zap2it | News & Features

It's not just Raven who will be mad at Clarke. That's weird though, since most of the Arkers wantedto turn Finn over. It was really only the people who were close to him that wanted to save him.
Thats weird. Who else could be mad at her? I cant see Bellamy, Murphy, Abby ect being mad for what she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
Tffnt

I love Raven so much, but I did think her trying to barter using Murphy was stupid. So was Clarke blaming him, but I guess neither of them were still able to accept the atrocities of what Finn did.

I hope the poor ratings don't affect the show.
Murphy tearing up in the drop ship really got to me. Damn you Richard Raven trying to trade him for Finn just showed how desperate she was to save Finn I think if it was Raven instead of Clarke she would have actually tried to stab Lexa, without thinking that that would just mean that she would die next to Finn.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

It is pretty bizarre, but I guess I kinda expect Abby to be at least in shock by what Clarke did, if not outright angry with her. It's one thing for Abby to know in her head that Clarke saved Finn from horrific suffering, but in her heart, that's her baby girl turning into somebody that she doesn't know. You know what I mean? I can see her really struggling with it. And maybe a bit of it will be that Abby still can't get over what she did to Jake and now it probably feels like she's watching her precious daughter make the same "mistake" but, like, turned up to 11.

By the way, I think it's really cute that your mom cried without even watching the show. She must be really sweet.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

^^She would have been selfish in a way...

"ģ•„ ģ•„ź¹ŒėŠ” ėŖ» ė°›ģ•„ģ„œ ėÆøģ•ˆķ•“
ģ¹œźµ¬ė„¼ ė§Œė‚˜ėŠė¼
shy shy shy
Old 12-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
I'm sure Bellamy is going to be back to his usual position after the hiatus. Thank God!
I actually loved how involved he was this episode. Calling to hold fire and showing commandā€¦ Its what I wanted and I got it Now he's at the truce feast next to Kane! I love itā€¦ I really love the Kane/Bell interaction. I want more of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
It is pretty bizarre, but I guess I kinda expect Abby to be at least in shock by what Clarke did, if not outright angry with her. It's one thing for Abby to know in her head that Clarke saved Finn from horrific suffering, but in her heart, that's her baby girl turning into somebody that she doesn't know. You know what I mean? I can see her really struggling with it. And maybe a bit of it will be that Abby still can't get over what she did to Jake and now it probably feels like she's watching her precious daughter make the same "mistake" but, like, turned up to 11.

By the way, I think it's really cute that your mom cried without even watching the show. She must be really sweet.
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who would be mad at Clarkes decision.. Possibly other parents, maybe? but it really doesn't make senseā€¦ I guess the only logical answer out of the main cast would be Abby and like you said, it'll be more to do with her seeing Clarke go through with it, and also putting her life in dangerā€¦ Unless Octavia has a little spat about it but I can't see her staying mad once Lincoln and Bell explain the situation again to herā€¦ There is no way Bell will be mad, he out of everyone will understand, he's her rockā€¦ I thought maybe Kane? but he doesn't make sense eitherā€¦ So it has to be some of the general populationā€¦ They may be scared of herā€¦ A lot of them still have no idea what its like on the groundā€¦

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 12-18-2014 at 01:44 PM
Old 12-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Raven asking for Murphy to be thrown to the grounders like a dog was too much reminded me of the time he was hanged for no reason hahahaha. Richard can have a scene with himself and I would still love it so I hope he's not killed off soon coz I would miss him LOL

When Bob tweeted this last night I felt like maybe Bellamy would be in two minds abt Clarke

Quote:
@WildpipM

Nice to see Bellamy, try and take some control tonight. Wondering if that changes the way he trust clarke's judgment #The100
Old 12-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I basically want Bellamy in every scene (if I could get my way).

I want them to get along with the Grounders now and move onto more important things, like those a-holes in MW.

Old 12-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I actually loved how involved he was this episode. Calling to hold fire and showing commandā€¦ Its what I wanted and I got it Now he's at the truce feast next to Kane! I love itā€¦ I really love the Kane/Bell interaction. I want more of it!

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who would be mad at Clarkes decision.. Possibly other parents, maybe? but it really doesn't make senseā€¦ I guess the only logical answer out of the main cast would be Abby and like you said, it'll be more to do with her seeing Clarke go through with it, and also putting her life in dangerā€¦ Unless Octavia has a little spat about it but I can't see her staying mad once Lincoln and Bell explain the situation again to herā€¦ There is no way Bell will be mad, he out of everyone will understand, he's her rockā€¦ I thought maybe Kane? but he doesn't make sense eitherā€¦ So it has to be some of the general populationā€¦ They may be scared of herā€¦ A lot of them still have no idea what its like on the groundā€¦
Yeah, the general population will be all judgmental in that reactionary, flip-floppy way of theirs. It's all fine and good to demand that someone be turned over to be executed, but when someone (and a teenage girl at that) steps up to actually take care of business, all of a sudden they're like "DANG! That's cold!" and that person in their eyes becomes a freaky murderer.

And I could Kane being a little shaken by it, too. I mean, they are probably all shaken because it was so terrible.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I wasn't really all that sad by the mercy killing. Finn/Clarke's relationship and the events leading up to his death aside, I think it's because I've just seen it too many times?
Old 12-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't see why anybody would be angry at Clarke. Even the general population should be understanding considering the laws they had on the Ark where people got floated for lesser crimes.

The mercy killing really surprised me. Poor Raven It was the first time that I really bought Clarke's toughness. I haven't really been able to buy it despite everything they've been through.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)

Yeah I can't think of who else it could be, unless they just mean redshirts. That's going to be harsh if Abby kinda sides with Raven. Maybe Murphy is also a possibility?

I don't think it will be Bellamy because when Eliza was asked about Bellarke stuff this season she said they'll be like they always are, working together and supporting each other. She said that this week.

I get Raven being upset with Clarke because she's devasted and won't be thinking straight. Everyone else should be able to see Clarke did the best thing she could do. Otherwise Finn would have been tortured for hours. Judging by the promo it looks like all goes well between the Arkers/Grounders until the poison incident.

Thanks, my mom is sweet. She does cry very easily though., haha.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread