Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Disorder (View Post)
ah, stoked to see a thread for this. LOVING the show. I'm pretty sure Derek's not dead. Scott would literally be a lost puppy without his harsh advice lol.

Has anyone seen the sneak peek? Do you really think Jackson is into Allison? It seems kinda random...
Jackson being into Alison is kinda random. However it's not so random if the marks left on his back was made by Alison,or is some how connected to her. We just discover Jackson was adopted, is it possible that someone we have already seen on the show is his natural father?

As for Derek dying, well Derek death would push the story forward,and created a lot of interesting storyline. Scott will become the prime suspect in the next werewolf attack. Scott and Stiles will have to figure out who killed Derek, and figure out thing on their own , since they would not have Derek to run to anymore. It could be good. However if they were going to kill the character of Derek off, I doubt they would put that in the promo. So I do not think Derek will die in the next episode.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Season 1, Episode 8
Episode Synopsis: Derek goes on the run from Sheriff Stilinski. Elsewhere, Scott faces his second full moon as a werewolf, with help from Stiles.

Source

- Mari -
Old 07-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I don't think Derek is dead, at least I hope not. I was so caught off guard by the ending.

Figured they might try something with Jackson/Allison not sure how far they'll go with it though.

And those claw marks on the back of Jackson's neck are they slowing turning him into a werewolf?

Thanks for the episode 7 promo/sneak peek. Lydia is pissed
Jackson's interest in Allison is solely based on him finding out more about Scott and what he is hiding. He saw Stiles hit Scott with the lacrosse ball and took notice when Scott was about to lose his temper. As well as overhearing Stiles and Scott's conversation about how much it would hurt not to be around Allison.

Remember Jackson figured out in episode 3 that whatever Scott was hiding he doesn't want Allison know. Allison is just a ploy for Jackson to find out what Scott is hiding. Of course Allison is smart and is skeptical why Jackson is being nice now. So Jackson is just getting her to trust him with his attempted generosity which could and it looks like will work because she is so nice.

I think at the end of the day watching and reading all the interviews and episodes Scott and Allison will pull through this. Jackson will be just a small hurdle compared to what she finds out about her family and Scott toward the end of the season. Like Crystal Reed said she'll find out about her family before Scott. When Allison finds out about Scott her world crumbles and she has to choose between her family and Scott.

Last edited by kirblu22; 07-10-2011 at 02:54 AM
Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the episode 7 promo/sneak peek. Lydia is pissed
I believe Jackson is being nice to Allison to turn her against Scott and make her see something is wrong with him. I think Allison would be smart enough to realize what Jackson is doing. I mean Jackson can't be that thick to say "be careful" in the preview of the episode in front of his girlfriend; who seems to have him whipped. Unless he had an agenda. We all know eventually Allison will find out about Scott and her family. When she does she'll have to choose between them.

I think Scott and Allison will be okay after this week but I think Jackson's actions toward Allison will lead Lydia at some point to turn her attention to Scott which will anger Allison because her "best friend" is going after her boyfriend. Crystal Reed has said numerous times her family, Scott, Lydia and other friends betray Allison's trust which will lead her to make up her own mind on what's right and wrong.

It can go any way right now but the basis of the show is this love that cannot happen because of what Scott is and what Allison's family does. Jackson is just another hurdle for Scott and Allison to overcome.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't think Derek is dead, at least I hope not. I was so caught off guard by the ending.

And those claw marks on the back of Jackson's neck are they slowing turning him into a werewolf?
Derek isn't dead. I think it is just an arc to prove to Scott he needs Derek more than he realizes. Plus it will lead the story of episode 8 when Stiles dad is looking for Derek.

If Jackson was becoming a werewolf the claw marks on his back would've healed already. I think after his encounter with the alpha, losing his status as the best lacrosse player to Scott, the pressure he puts on himself for personal reasons and the hallucination (in my opinion) of the wolf hand he is just in a state of confusion and frustration right now. Plus a little creepy if not a lot creepy. Jackson appears pretty smart to me. I mean he is the only person questioning Scott and his new abilities that came out of nowhere.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

What would be cool to me is Scott killing the wolf that bit him near the end of the season making him more powerful and thus becoming an Alpha. Derek killing the alpha that killed his sister then he would become an alpha. We have to find out who the alphas' are first. We all have our theories but do we really know?

Make Allison a little less sweet and a little more bad ass. She has to see that Jackson and Lydia do not have the best of intentions when it comes to their friendship with her. Apparently both of them will betray her in some way as will Scott and her family for reasons we already know. Which we lead to her character changing a little. I want to see a Scott and Jackson showdown with Scott as a wolf. We'll see if Jackson goes near Allison again.

Either way episodes 7, 8 and 9 will lead to the climatic finish that the writers and actors on the show promised would just add more drama and intensity in episodes 10, 11 and 12.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Disorder (View Post)
ah, stoked to see a thread for this. LOVING the show. I'm pretty sure Derek's not dead. Scott would literally be a lost puppy without his harsh advice lol.

Has anyone seen the sneak peek? Do you really think Jackson is into Allison? It seems kinda random...
We also have a thread on Television board! Everyone should join us!

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/teen-wol...9%A5-63004190/

Derek's alive!!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:38 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone, I'm Kat! It's so great to see so many people as into this show as I've become. At first I was considering dropping it, but the latest episode with the Derek cliffhanger got me HOOKED! I'm 95% convinced he isn't dead. I cheated a little on IMDB and found out he's in every episode this season...however, that may mean he's in flashbacks or there's some super duper supernatural twist...lol Anyhow, I'm glad to know it's not the last of him, he's so nice to look at and there is so much about his character I'm excited to learn about!

On a different note, Allison's aunt gets on my very last nerve. She is just way too aggressive, ugh!!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Sooooooo glad Derek is alive. I seriously love me some Derek.
I think Jackson is just hanging around Allison to get to Scott and on his nerves. I can't stand Allison's Aunt, but I like her dad.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Well, there is only 7 hrs and 12 minutes til the next new Teen Wolf episode. Cant wait! Funny thing is now my entire family watches TW. TW helps keep me going til new episodes of Vampire Diaries and Nikita come back on.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpdestiny88 (View Post)
On a different note, Allison's aunt gets on my very last nerve. She is just way too aggressive, ugh!!
I agree. I don't like her at all, she's too one dimensional. We need to see more of her backstory.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Any Lydia spoilers?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

MTV's Teen Wolf Scares Up Second Season - TVLine
Old 07-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for posting that S!