Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Supreme Fan

OMG that's sounds so cool! I love spiderman the series, and I love the movies. I don't know any of those actors

btw the spoilertag is: [*SP][*/SP]

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Old 09-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you! I couldn't remember what the spoiler tags were.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've read a lot of those rumours too. Spidey 3 sounds pretty exciting. I really like the casting choices they've made with the villians.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. I really like Topher Grace, and I've liked Thomas Haden Church since the 'Wings' and 'Ned and Stacey' days.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. I like both actors a lot.

I didn't watch Wings but I loved N&S a lot. And of course Sideways.

Mirrormask images. I'm actually kind of interested in seeing it.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

It does look pretty good. Of course, most Henson related things do. I know that Farscape did.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

From Newsrama:

Quote:

According to DVDAnswers, Sin City: Recut & Extended is due to hit stores on December 13th. Retailing for a reported $39.99, the new cut of the film will include the original theatrical release as well as the 147 minute extended cut.

Extras include:

- commentary track with director Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller
- commentary track with Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino
- commentary track featuring Austin, TX crowd reaction
- 15 Minute Film School featurette
- Movie in High-Speed Green Screen feature
- 17 un-interupted minutes of Tarantino's segment
- footage from the Sin City cast/crew party.
- 10 minute Cooking School with Robert Rodriquez.

According to the report, “Completing the package will be four featurettes on the cars, special effects make-up, costumes and props, a featurette on how they convinced Miller to assist with the film, another featurette on casting, a featurette on Tarantino the guest director, trailers, bloopers, and an interactive game.”

The package will also include a copy of the first Sin City graphic novel, “The Hard Goodbye.”

Click the link above for package art
Old 09-26-2005, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

From Newsrama:

Quote:
COURTNEY CRUMRIN HEADS TO SCREEN
According to Variety, Ted Naifeh’s Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things is making the jump from comic to film, with Fox 2000 and New Regency teaming for the adaptation. Graham (Lollipops) Tallman will write the script based on Naifeh’s four-issue miniseries which saw print in 2002, and was the basis for the franchise at Oni Press.

The storyline of the first miniseries, which, according to the trade, will be fairly closely adapted for the film, introduced Courtney as she moves into the home of her Uncle Aloysius, a place alive with its own mysteries, goblins and witchcraft. At the same time, she has to solve the mystery of her disappearing classmates.

While it would be easy to see a film version of Courtney animated along the lines of The Corpse Bride, the film will be live action, with special effects guru (and occasional comics creatior) Stan Winston attached to produce along with Brian J. Gilbert, with Film Roman’s Karen Davis attached as associate producer.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Found this at Zap2it:

Quote:
Although the Internet has been abuzz with the supposed identities of the two "Spider-Man 3" villains to be played by Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace, Sony and Marvel have kept the names under wraps.
Now Mary Jane herself has confirmed Spidey's latest nemeses.

"We have really great people though as the villains in this film, Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace -- Venom and Sandman," says Kirsten Dunst while promoting her film "Elizabethtown."

"Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that," she says, checking with her rep, who assures her the information has already been released.

The "Interview with a Vampire" actress is a little shaky on the information at first, saying that Church would play Venom and Grace would take on Sandman, before reversing her claim when a journalist expresses disbelief. "It's the other way around. You're right," she concedes.

Dunst can be forgiven since she has yet to receive a script for the film that will begin shooting in January.

"But I know the general story," she adds. "There's a lot that they're trying to fit into this one."

For those like Dunst who are unfamiliar with the universe of Marvel miscreants, Sandman is a career criminal whose irradiated body can turn into a sand-like substance.

In the case of Venom, an alien symbiote that once masqueraded as Spider-Man's costume takes over ex-reporter Eddie Brock -- who has a beef with Spider-Man over a journalism-related embarrassment. The symbiote gives his body and hatred strength, creating a supervillain that looks like a black-and-white version of Spider-Man with a wicked smile.

After years of playing Lowell Mather on the aviation sitcom "Wings," Church returned to the spotlight with his Oscar-nominated portrayal of Jack in 2004's "Sideways." Grace is best known as the scrawny Eric Forman on "That '70s Show." He's received acclaim for his film roles in "Traffic," "P.S." and "In Good Company."

Dunst, who plays redheaded actress Mary Jane Watson and Peter Parker's love interest in the first two "Spider-Man" films, will return for the third installment, which is scheduled for a Spring 2007 release. She recently wrapped shooting Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" and next stars opposite Orlando Bloom in Cameron Crowe's "Elizabethtown," which opens nationwide on Friday, Oct. 14.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are some pics from the X-Men 3 set here.