Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2016, 03:00 PM
I am a basketball genius!

He has interesting tattoos. that pic of them in the rain.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'Suicide Squad: The Album' track list revealed - Batman News
https://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Squad...83eab5ff486be7
Quote:
You may have seen a fake Suicide Squad track list floating around the internet, but the real deal has been released via Amazon. It’s titled Suicide Squad: The Album and it’s available for pre-order now.

“Purple Lamborghini” by Skrillex & Rick Ross
“Sucker For Pain” (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors) by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons
“Heathens” by twenty one pilots
“Standing In The Rain” (feat. Mark Ronson) by Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys)
“Gangsta” by Kehlani
“Know Better” by Kevin Gates
“You Don’t Own Me” (feat. G-Eazy) by Grace
“Without Me” by Eminem
“Wreak Havoc” by Skylar Grey
“Medieval Warfare” by Grimes
“Bohemian Rhapsody” by Panic! At The Disco
“Slippin’ Into Darkness” by War
“Fortunate Son” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
“I Started a Joke” (feat. Becky Hanson) by ConfidentialMX

Earlier this month, Jared Leto put his Joker costume back on to shoot the music video for “Purple Lamborghini” by Skrillex & Rick Ross.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:37 PM

OK. I do remember that Eminem song ''Without Me''. Most of the others though still didn't know of. Thanks for posting that list.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're welcome
David Ayer Shares New Suicide Squad Poster – DCComicsMovie
Old 06-20-2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Old 06-20-2016, 02:35 PM

Great poster! Just a few more weeks until it comes out in theaters.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Posters

Old 06-20-2016, 03:44 PM

They look terrific! em.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Justice League" Film Plot Details, Logo Revealed | Comic Book Resources

Quote:
The first plot synopsis for "Justice League" has been released, which, while not divulging any unexpected details, gives a brief outline of what to expect from the upcoming superhero team-up:

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Directed by Zack Snyder, this marks the big screen debut of the Justice League, featuring an all-star lineup: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher.
We've Seen Some of the Lighter, More Fun Justice League Movie - IGN
Quote:
The message from everyone we spoke to on set was clear: Justice League is not Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This will be a fun movie with a lighter tone. And from what I saw being filmed and the clip shown, this indeed appears to be the case. No, it's not all Schumacher-era goofiness now but more, well, Marvel-like in striking that balance between comedy and drama and between its superhero protagonists.

As Batman star Ben Affleck said during a break in filming, "There’s definitely room for more humor. It’s not going to be – DC movies I think, by their nature are a little more – gothic, or mythic rather, excuse me, than some comic book movies are. But that movie was very dark and heavy because it was really rooted in Dark Knight Returns which is a heavy, dark book. And this is not that. This is a step in evolution in that to bring together all of these characters who have had their origins. It’s about multilateralism, and it’s about hope and about working together and the kind of conflicts of trying to work together with others. It’s a world where superheroes exist, so there’s comedy in that necessarily, trying to work with other people and people trying to accomplish goals together is the root of all great comedy in my view. So there’s definitely, hopefully some fun in it. But it’s not unrecognizably these characters or these stories. It’s not turning it upside down."
Willem Dafoe's "Justice League" Character Revealed | Comic Book Resources

Quote:
In the comics, Vulko -- created by Bob Haney and Howard Purcell and first introduced in 1967 -- played a major role in Aquaman's origin, and in the 2012-2013 "Aquaman"/"Justice League" crossover "Throne of Atlantis." A loyal servant to Aquaman, Vulko showed Arthur Curry his birthright and home of Atlantis. Vulko even incited the violent Atlantean War just so he could get Aquaman to reclaim the throne.

There are no details at this point as to the scope of Vulko's role in "Justice League," or if Dafoe will be playing the character again in director James Wan's "Aquaman" film, but it seems a safe bet that an Oscar-nominated actor of Dafoe's caliber will likely have a key role in the "Justice League."
Old 06-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

I am screaming.

cliffies • kcch
Old 06-21-2016, 11:52 AM

As long as there aren't noticeably a bunch of plot holes then I won't mind, but this is good news.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Justice League: Game of Thrones' Kristofer Hivju Plays an Ancient Atlantean King - IGN

Quote:
Eons ago, ancient humans, Atlanteans, and Amazonians came into the possession of three alien Mother Boxes, with each realm hiding one away for the ensuing centuries in order to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. This ancient sequence sounded like the prologue to Lord of the Rings, which described the Rings of Power and the creation of the One Ring.

Hivju's character presumably appears during this ancient hiding of the Mother Boxes sequence.

You may recall Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice depicted Mother Box technology playing a role in Cyborg's origin. As a result, costume designer Michael Wilkinson confirmed the big screen Cyborg can change his size and transform parts of himself (for example, like turning his hand into a weapon).
Old 06-22-2016, 02:13 PM

That's good news. Should be interesting to see how he does.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New still of The Joker and Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad (HQ)
Old 06-23-2016, 02:53 PM

Not bad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread