Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

I make time to read everything I can get my hands on. I have only one Christie book, and I havent read it yet, sadly enough. My personal favourites are numerous, so Ill only list a couple. Rand, Vonnegut, Tolkein, Rowling, Camus, Shaffer (hes a playwright), the Brothers Grimm, C.S. Lewis...I love all books really. Ive got a soft spot for childrens stories though, as they always help me sleep. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Total Fan

I like the Brothers Grimm as well, and I've read Camus' "Stranger" (well, that's the croatian translation anyway) and it was great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

However, I must admit that I haven't read the HP books yet... [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Moderator Manager

lindsay <-- [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

been bad and barely coming here anymore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

congrats to liz btw! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-20-2003, 10:31 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Lindsay!

Hope you stop by more often! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 02:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Lindsay! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Hey Tery! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Tee hee...I had given up hope about the moderator position. I thought they had picked someone else, but when I log in today, I see I have a PM. I got check and it to tell me the good news (well, good news to me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ). I was so excited. I was at work and I scared my co-worker who sits next to me when I screamed "YESSSS!" [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Okay, speaking of reading...I have GOT to read the Harry Potter and LOTR books. I just saw The Return of The King on Wednesday and I LOVED it!!! I'm sure the books will be even more amazing!

(icon by Me)
Old 12-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Finals week are finally over. Well, no thats a lie. I have two more papers and then Im done. Done and done and I can start being a posting whore again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope everyones been having a great week. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

Liz [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm happy that you got the job! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I haven't read any of the HP as I've said before, but I did read The Fellowship Of The Ring. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I liked it, although there were quite a few things different than in the movie. I decided to watch the movies before reading the books, therefore I haven't read TTT yet because the film doesn't end the same as the book does. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You've seen RotK? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You lucky girl!
It hasn't started playing here yet, the premiere is next week but I've already bought my ticket! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Amaria Heeeeeeeeey!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't seen you in days! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How have you been? I'm sure you'll do well on your exams. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm on winter break as of today (well, yesterday actually) and I can't believe that it's Xmas next week. I haven't done any of my Christmas shopping yet! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited Tery ]
Old 12-21-2003, 05:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz):
<STRONG>Okay, speaking of reading...I have GOT to read the Harry Potter and LOTR books. I just saw The Return of The King on Wednesday and I LOVED it!!! I'm sure the books will be even more amazing!</STRONG>
i haven't read GOF yet! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and i saw ROTK last friday and loved it! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] what a way to end the trilogy... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 04:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>and i saw ROTK last friday and loved it! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] what a way to end the trilogy... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm glad yo enjoyed the movie! I have tickets for the 26th and I'm counting down the days 'till I see it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Moderator Manager

i can't wait for you to see it! i'm one of the lucky ones here to get to see it really early! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and wishing everyone here A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Lindsay

Old 12-23-2003, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Tery: Ive been stressing and essaying. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This board is a huge distraction so I kept away mainly and just lurked for a bit.

And I know! Christmas is so close, I havent done any shopping either. Its terrible. Im the worlds best procrastinator.
Old 12-24-2003, 03:31 AM
Total Fan

Thanks Lindsay! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] MERRY CHRISTMAS to you to! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How come you have your old User name back? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by spikearrin:
<STRONG>Ive been stressing and essaying. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This board is a huge distraction so I kept away mainly and just lurked for a bit.

And I know! Christmas is so close, I havent done any shopping either. Its terrible. Im the worlds best procrastinator.</STRONG>
I understand how it can be distracting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I went to town with my best friend yesterday and bought almost everything I should have. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I only have to get her a present, that's why I'm gonna have to pay another visit to the shopping center today... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2003, 08:48 AM
Total Fan

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2003, 08:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Happy Holidays to everyone!!! Hope you get to spend the holidays with all your loved ones! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all! Warmest wishes for this coming New Year!

(icon by Me)
Old 12-25-2003, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery:
<STRONG>
I understand how it can be distracting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I went to town with my best friend yesterday and bought almost everything I should have. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I only have to get her a present, that's why I'm gonna have to pay another visit to the shopping center today... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, I reckon you would if no one else could.

And man, dont even get me started on the horror that is christmas shopping. I got nearly everything done though, which is good. Actually, I got everything I could get done, done.

Hope everyone is having a happy christmas!