Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-29-2007, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Sha~ Hey what's up big sis?

Anji~ I really liked Stranger than Fiction and OTH was great! Peyton/Lucas and Chase/Brooke very just too cute for words!! I really don't like Stephen Colletti but he was so adorable/sweet/cute/hot as Chase.. I feel like someone commented on it somewhere "is it sad that I like Stephen so much more as Chase than as himself?" it is kinda sad....heh

Crabby~ Sorry to hear you're sick, I feel for you I do, I was just like you a little over a week ago...

Aww,phew good to hear! Will definately have to catch it then I just bought Edison a little while ago,I saw it a long time ago though, it wasn't bad the movie,but I can't really say Justin would have been excellent there! I think music is still his forte and I'll let you know when Eric Dane hits our screen,it might take a while though

hey HG...what's up? who is John Krasinski? A totally unfamiliar name to me...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

I don't how who John is either

Get better soon, Mari If you were here I'd make you all kinds of Chicken soup and tuck you in all nice and tight .

Tonight is my two kids' karate night so my hubby, youngest and myself went for a skate...it's friggin' cold out tonight . I'm so spoilt having my work come to me on those -40 days that I am so not aclimatized for the cold...I'm such a suck now .

Maria! Not much going on here. How about you?
Old 01-30-2007, 03:51 AM
Elite Fan

aww you spoilt woman you

Sha~ well not much going on here either...my periods just started today, oh joy I just booked an appointment with my hairdresser for March 2nd, I'm going to a friend's wedding on the 3rd... and actually to another wedding on the 17th...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)

Anji~ I really liked Stranger than Fiction and OTH was great! Peyton/Lucas and Chase/Brooke very just too cute for words!! I really don't like Stephen Colletti but he was so adorable/sweet/cute/hot as Chase.. I feel like someone commented on it somewhere "is it sad that I like Stephen so much more as Chase than as himself?" it is kinda sad....heh
I'm glad you liked STF too. I loved Will and Maggie's character's romance in the movie, so sweet. Stephen is adorable as Chase....Brooke deserves a guy like him. And, I am so in love with LP right now.

I was so glad The Office, Little Miss Sunshine, Hugh Laurie, and America Ferrera won the SAGs.

I John! He plays Jim on The Office.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Absolute Fan

I John too. As stated above, JKras plays Jim on the hit NBC show The Office.

The SAGs were awesome. Now, if LMS wins the Oscar...my year will be complete.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Speaking of John, your avie!

That would rock if it won...it's so worthy of it.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Anji~ I really liked Will and Maggie's romance too,it was too sweet and Will Ferrell didn't annoy me in this movie so kudos to him! Yeah Stephen is beyond adorable as Chase! and Lucas/Peyton,my heart was like
Oh where is the quote in your sig from? I like it!

ah the Office, got it... no wonder I didn't know him...

Well it's tv night for me, I'm just watching Finnish Idol for the first time, after this it's House and after that Entourage...

I also went to the movies today,by myself, it was half off day so I figured wouldn't wanna waist the opportunity I had many choices but I ended up watching The Illusionist with Edward Norton and I didn't regret it, it was rather remarkable!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Cool. I haven't heard a lot about that movie from my friends.

So...Equus and Harry Potter.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Anji~ I really liked Will and Maggie's romance too,it was too sweet and Will Ferrell didn't annoy me in this movie so kudos to him! Yeah Stephen is beyond adorable as Chase! and Lucas/Peyton,my heart was like
Oh where is the quote in your sig from? I like it!
They have the movie on youtube, and I was watching some of the Harold/Ana moments...I seriously love the moment where be brought her the flowers...and told her over and over, he wanted her. And, then when she kisses him on the couch, while he's playing the guitar.

Didn't you just love when Chase told Brooke her heart was beating really fast, while they were dancing? I'm still on such the LP high. They just owned! I don't know just how many times I've re-watched their kitchen kisses by now...tons.

It's from House...the last ep. I'm glad you like it. I loved the ep so much, and I am so obsessing over that quote. It really makes you think...and I've been applying it to things...it totally fits The Breakfast Club.

I have The Illusionist and was filled all in on it, by a friend awhile ago. It's making it's way up my list, lol.

Are you talking about those racy Daniel pics...those are pretty intense, lol. I can't believe we finally have a release date for the final book!
Old 02-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

There aren't any Clay avis on here anymore . I used to know who HG was without even looking at her sn

Weekend is here, but the weather is cooooold. The windchill brings it down past -40 but my girl has been sick for the last few days so I'm going to take her shopping to make her feel better
Old 02-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

HG~ Yup, I do definately recommend it

okay the Harry Potter remark was totally lost on me

Anji~ Yeah the romance between Ana/Harold was really sweet and Harold's speech was really good, it's hard to find such an honest man who says outloud things like that oh yeah I loved that Chase/Brooke moment, allthough I liked more when he said that he doesn't care about who she was,but about who she is and their kiss was too sweet hahaa, I think I've only watched them twice... but I could have watched them a lot more!

Ah House good show, we're just in season 1 here,but I just saw the episode with Cameron and House's date,great episode I really dig the show!

going up your list okay...

hey Sha....wau it really is cold there!! but awww you're such a good Mommy!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

It's freaky cold. I don't mind it, really, but enough is enough. I don't want to live in a deepfreeze, I just want to occasionally be one .

What's it like there?
Old 02-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Ahh. I hope your daughter feels mucho better.

The weather over here is "Californian Winter," which means 60-80 degress farenheit (expected 83 for tomorrow). But it gets cool at night.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

okay the Harry Potter remark was totally lost on me

Anji~ Yeah the romance between Ana/Harold was really sweet and Harold's speech was really good, it's hard to find such an honest man who says outloud things like that oh yeah I loved that Chase/Brooke moment, allthough I liked more when he said that he doesn't care about who she was,but about who she is and their kiss was too sweet hahaa, I think I've only watched them twice... but I could have watched them a lot more!

Ah House good show, we're just in season 1 here,but I just saw the episode with Cameron and House's date,great episode I really dig the show!
Not a Potter fan?

I know...we need more loveable geeks in this world. Yes. When he told her that, my heart fluttered. That's how it should be.

Oh, the monster truck date?

It's freezing here too.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Poor HG Someone turned the furnace off last night without anyone knowing *coughHUSBANDcough* and it was down past -36 . I awoke to find icicles on my eyelids. Well, maybe not but it was freeeeeeeeeezing and it took forever for the top floor to get warm

Tomorrow's monday