Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Third Watch Season One Discussion

WELCOME TO CAMELOT - Series Premiere 9/23/99

This fast-paced drama hour follows the hard-charging police, firefighter and paramedic teams in New York's 55th precinct on the "Third Watch" (3-11 p.m.). Veteran cop "Sully" Sullivan educates his new partner Ty as they break up a drunken brawl. Across the street is Camelot, the firehouse where paramedics Bobby and Kim roll out and deliver a baby on a moving subway train.

ANYWHERE BUT HERE 9/26/99

The effects of the shooting of medic Jerry Mankowicz (guest star Michael Rispoli) reverberate throughout the staff. While searching for the suspect, the gang ends up in an abandoned hotel where Bosco ends up in a compromising position. Sully and Doc have a hard time dealing with their new partners Carlos and Davis (Coby Bell) but realize after a close call that the rookies might fit in.

PATTERNS 10/3/99

Fireman Doherty heaps fuel on his gag feud with Officer Boscorelli by embarrassing Sullivan who mistakenly directs his wrath towards an unsuspecting Bosco. Officer Davis rescues a mother and child from a submerged car; Boscorelli winces when he hears the scuttlebutt that a cop was caught making love on videotape and later goes ballistic when his cruiser disappears.

HELL IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT 10/10/99

Officer Davis discovers a decomposed body and a young rape victim. Bosco engages Doherty in an escalating game of one-upmanship, and Bosco and his partner, Yokas try to snag a suicidal jumper. Fledgling paramedic Carlos chafes under the veteran Doc's contradictory instructions -- especially when Doc refuses to let him help a gunshot victim. Kim is victimized by a 13-year-old prostitute.

RESPONSIBLE PARTIES 10/31/99

Officer Yokas sets off on a one-woman vendetta to get the gangbanger responsible for the shooting death of an 8-year-old boy. Officer Sullivan saves Davis' life and they encounter a purse-snatcher who wishes he hadn't robbed one particular old lady. Carlos tries to impress an attractive doctor (guest star Lisa Vidal) who has dressed down Kim for attempting a life-saving procedure on a gunshot victim.

SUNNY, LIKE SUNSHINE 11/7/99

Fireman Doherty enters a fast-burning building but refuses to leave when a rookie is lost inside. Sullivan and Davis track a man stalking teenaged women. Kim regrets spurning the request of a teenaged prostitute to take shelter with her. Yokas and Boscorelli search for the thieves who rip-off cemetery statuary; the dislike between Doc and Carlos reaches a boiling point; and Bobby Caffey visits his incarcerated brother.

IMPULSE 11/14/99

After a young man poses as a witness to a crime, an enraged Bosco combs the city looking for him when he learns that he was the suspect who set a car on fire with his girlfriend locked in the trunk. Carlos is crushed when he hits a pregnant woman with his rig. Officer Davis is incensed that Sullivan is interested in his widowed mother. Paramedic Bobby welcomes his trouble-prone brother Matty after his release from prison.

HISTORY OF THE WORLD 11/21/99

Boscorelli is taken hostage during a family feud. Sullivan and Davis arrest two suspects for different crimes, but they are unsettled by Sullivan's untruthful version that he actually saw the one who fired on them. Carlos chides Doc for not calling an attractive woman whom he tended after her gym-related injury. Bobby tries to change his mother's mind about refusing to have dinner with Matty, her ex-convict son.

MODERN DESIGNS FOR BETTER LIVING 11/28/99

Kim, Bobby and other paramedics and firefighters converge on an extremely obese woman with a severe heart condition who can't be extricated from her house. The police search for the men who robbed a coffee shop -- Bobby thinks his ex-con brother is involved. Davis takes an interest in a street kid during a sting operation. Doc's father has a medical condition that is more than just an accident.

DEMOLITION DERBY 1/10/2000

Firefighters, paramedics and police converge on a building that collapses on demolition workers, trapping two brothers-in-law; Doherty and Kim ignore orders to evacuate. Outside, paramedic Doc massages a victim's heart while Carlos rushes them to the hospital and Yokas and Bosco clash with a TV reporter.

ALONE IN A CROWD 1/17/2000

Officer Sullivan is deeply disturbed by an anonymous suicide victim when he discovers that the despondent single man was his former police pal who was forced to retire and never made a life for himself outside of work. When a car parked illegally in front of the station causes a fatally late response, Doherty physically challenges the obnoxious driver who responds with tragic consequences.

JOURNEY TO THE HIMALAYAS 1/24/2000

Bobby springs his ex-con brother out of another tight jam. Officer Yokas fears that a concerned mother will file improper charges against a mentally-challenged young man whom she believes sexually assaulted her daughter, who is also mentally challenged. Officer Sully arrests an African-American hit-and-run driver who killed a white schoolgirl. Doherty is stalked by a dangerous loan shark.

THIS BAND OF BROTHERS 2/7/2000

Yokas, Bosco, Davis and the veteran Candyman engage a trio of robbers on a running chase and blazing gun battle through the streets, leaving casualties on both sides. While police search for his brother Matty, Bobby tries to convince him to surrender. Davis demands that his mother tell him the truth about his late father's honesty as a cop while Doc's relationship with Dr. Morales enters a new stage.

32 BULLETS AND A BROKEN HEART 2/14/2000

A gunman kills several people at a gay wedding, prompting militants to accuse Bosco of slowing the investigation due to the victims' sexual orientation. Romance blossoms between Doc and Dr. Morales, but Kim has second thoughts about her relationship with Bobby. Sully and Davis argue over booking two women who stole a car, and Davis learns one of them is the guardian of a street kid he had rescued.

OFFICER INVOLVED 2/21/2000

Officers Sully and Davis rescue a man under attack in an alley, but when Sully injures himself, Davis mistakenly shoots an African-American man -- igniting a racial furor and a departmental investigation. Bobby and Kim assist a near-frozen young boy who is wedged between two walls in the bitter cold. Firefighter Doherty delivers a body-blow to Kim when he introduces her to his sexy new cop girlfriend.

NATURE OR NURTURE? 2/28/2000

Doc clashes with Carlos over identifying a child gangbanger who threatens them, but Doc's altruistic concerns may backfire. While in his civvies, Bosco turns the tables on two thieves and actually steals from them. Kim's young son Joey breaks the arm of a fellow classmate during a fight. Gambling addict Doherty tries to dodge the loan shark enforcers who want all their money -- or else.

OHIO 3/20/2000

Under the media glare of a political debate between candidates for the Senate, paramedics, firefighters and police teams are assigned to camp-out at the hotel as a precautionary action, which prompts debates and squabbles -- particularly between Bosco and Yokas. Doc and Carlos argue over the nature of God while Kim is furious when she discovers that her wages have been garnished due to Doherty, her cash-poor ex-husband.

MEN 4/10/2000

Doherty and his men defy the medics advice, and risk their own lives to save a factory worker named Danny. Doherty laments that his athleticism is just about all he has going. Candy is back on the force and all rejoice, except Davis. Doc's dad has a heart problem. Yokas is tired of her home life, with a sick kid and a disinterested husband. The Police and the Fire fighters begin to battle it out on the basketball court for the Camelot Cup.

SPRING FORWARD, FALL BACK 4/17/2000

Police, paramedics and firefighters look for a toddler who wandered off into the streets after a car accident; Sully goes on a search-and-destroy vendetta against a homeless man who cut up his parish priest. Yokas and Bosco encounter a disabled ex-convict who preys on school kids to peddle drugs, but they later act upon the dealer's inside information about a nearby methamphetamine lab with startling results.

A THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT 4/24/2000

Doherty risks his life trying to save the mother of two scared boys while Yokas and Bosco search for the likely culprit -- the abusive husband. Bobby believes Kim's indebted ex-husband Doherty stole a watch from a victim. Meanwhile, Carlos' desperate pregnant girlfriend makes a life-threatening move. Davis and Sully must find a teenaged boy who is looking for the man who beat his sister.

JUST ANOTHER NIGHT AT THE OPERA 5/15/2000

Yokas and Bosco pursue a car thief, but when the carjacker becomes airborne, Carlos attempts a rescue from the burning hulk. Doherty has disturbing news for ex-wife Kim and Bobby learns about the condition of his ex-con brother. Sullivan is flagged down by the crooked cop Candyman who has another illegal venture in mind. Carlos is chastised by superiors when his pregnant girlfriend gives them a blistering earful about him.

YOUNG MEN AND FIRE... - Season Finale 5/22/2000

One wild day becomes a death-defying act for Doherty as he attempts to rappel down a fiery 25-story building to rescue Doc and Carlos, and hours later, Doherty is gravely wounded and fights for his life. Officers Sully and Davis join fellow cops Yokas and Bosco in a footchase to find Doherty's deranged shooter.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny and I decided it would be nice to start individual threads for each season of Third Watch. I know we have the "Welcome to Camelot" reruns thread, and it will still serve a good purpose if we need it to discuss random episodes we've seen that we aren't sure where it went, or whatever. Or if we end up not using that thread, and these eppy discussion ones instead, it's great. But at least with the season by season discussions, we can let those just now getting certain seasons overseas be able to discuss the season without being too spoiled on others.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I really like that idea since I´m having a very one sided discussion about season 1 reruns here in Germany in the TGTAB thread
Old 06-09-2005, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

S1 is definitely my fav season.It was funny,emotional,intriguing and just perfect.Pattern being my all time fav episode.SO damn hilarious!

*sigh*

Jimmy and Bos fighting....the good ol' days
Old 06-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Yep, Patterns...I´ve watched I don´t know how often but I always laugh at the same parts and it´s just never getting boring. That´s great TV ...eppy´s that get better everytime you watch them and Bosco/ Jimmy/ Sully fighting nothing was better than this oh maybe Ty in the middle of all of it, adjusting to Sully

Yep the good ol´days
Old 06-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, Alexa, you will not obsess alone if you obsess here.

Patterns? Oh yes. It had soooooooo much in it. Bosco sleeping with the head honcho's daughter. Letting the slightly mentally ill man steal the cruiser and him riding in the back with Sully and Ty to catch it. Not wanting other to know. Oh man, the good ole days.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Karen, I know

I must ad another thing...I just watched "Responsible Parties" uncut for the 1st time this week. I mean it was a very intense eppy and told us so much about the B&F partnership just in that 5th or 6th eppy of the entire show...we saw the emotional Faith and how unconditionally Bosco stood to her when they left Cesar there...when she said she´d be sad anyway no more discussions and Faith lying with Emily crying in the end. Moving eppy!
Old 06-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season one has my all time favorite TW lines.

Sully - Old women make me wet
Bosco - They do?!

and what makes thet scene even more priceless is Ty trying to get their attention and when the do finally pay attention to him he does that whoa hand thing. Man I love that scene! Love that episode! or the scene with the bus driver!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Patterns <- that´s what I do whenever I watch that eppy, always a classic *sigh* we even get to see a bit of the "real Bosco" at the end...what more can I wish for in an eppy (ah well a B&F kiss but we know that never happened, the executives)
Old 06-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Bee! I love that quote.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
Season one has my all time favorite TW lines.

Sully - Old women make me wet
Bosco - They do?!

and what makes thet scene even more priceless is Ty trying to get their attention and when the do finally pay attention to him he does that whoa hand thing. Man I love that scene! Love that episode! or the scene with the bus driver!
OMG, that's so funny I wish we could have some DVD to see that again

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 06-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

With lines like those I would love to see a blooper reel. They couldn't have done that without cracking up.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica20121984
OMG, that's so funny I wish we could have some DVD to see that again
I wish for that as well...watching all those great eppies in English *sigh*

and yes much behind the scene and filming teh scene stuff would be highly aprecciated as well....I can dream can I
Old 06-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I have a feeling WHEN/IF we ever get DVD's, we'll get bloopers and behind the scenes stuff. But sheesh, not sure if we will ever get those or not.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Sis, awesome job starting this thread....