Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you so much for that clip, Al.

Man I loved them together.

As for a scene that shows Faith's feelings for Bos, for me, aside from shooting Mann and not caring about herself (and then going to the hospital and telling a comatose Bos that he didn't need to worry, that she "took care of it for him"), there was, of course, the end of Falling

{Bosco shows up at Yokas’ apartment in the middle of the night and begins to talk about 9/11}
Bosco: I got down there right when the second tower was being hit---
Yokas: What?
Bosco: ---and they were already jumping from the North Tower. People falling, you know? And I’m watching them, all the way down. There was nothing that I could do.
Yokas: There was nothing that any of us could do.
Bosco: They were just falling. But so hard and so fast and then, it seemed like it took forever, ten seconds, 15, I don’t really know. I saw a couple people holding hands. Faith, I saw women holding their dresses down. And that sound, that thump. And I’m just standing there. I’m just standing there doing nothing. I pointed a few people this way and that way, but…I was frozen. It was like I was frozen. I was numb. I couldn’t believe it. And then, and then there was this rumble. It was like nothing I ever heard before. This huge wave of sound. So I ran. I ran away, Faith.
Yokas: Bosco, the tower was coming down.
Bosco: I just---I ran. I kept running. I remember I just kept running. I kept running. And that, that, that, that cloud came. And I couldn’t see a thing. I could see nothin’. It was just pitch black. But I was still running. {Bosco starts crying} I couldn’t breathe. I thought that was it. I must have run right into a building ‘cause that’s when I finally stopped running.
Yokas: Everybody ran.
Bosco: I didn’t go back.
Yokas: Yes you did.
Bosco: I sat on the street and I just, I couldn’t, I couldn’t, I could not go back.
Yokas: Bosco, I saw you there.
Bosco: I sat there. I was…I was afraid.
Yokas: Bosco, I saw you there. You were helping people.
Bosco: No, later, you saw me later. ‘Cause I sat there. And it must have been for like---it just must’ve been for an hour. I was there sitting, for an hour. I don’t know how long. I could have been there for two hours.
Yokas: Bosco, you were probably in shock.
Bosco {starts crying harder}: Faith, I ran. God help me, I ran…
Yokas {softly}: Bosco…

And then the look she gives Fred over Bos's sobbing form when Fred dares to interrupt the moment...

To me, that said everything anyone ever needed to know.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Alexa and Sunny!

Kim
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I should have had flowers for you!

Kim
Old 06-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

At least you brought the bunny.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was such an intense scene ... <sigh>
Old 06-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Oh flowers Thank you all

Sunny - Falling!!!! How could I forget, shame on me Well, I didn´t forget but I forgot
Quote:
And then the look she gives Fred over Bos's sobbing form when Fred dares to interrupt the moment...

To me, that said everything anyone ever needed to know.
And the whole ep, she put Bosco over her family (kids) right then by not doing the test...it was all there right then Oh and Faith´s looks were always intense. Also in Falling before she goes to take that test and watched Bos getting lectured by Swersky intense!

YouTube - Third Watch 3.16 Falling part 5/5

I also recon another Bos/ Faith pattern...the way he always came to her, in front of her door. They had some powerful scenes there (especially in s4).

Last edited by ALEXA82; 06-07-2010 at 07:03 AM
Old 06-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am just loving this thread! The memories are so intense now.

Sunny, always have the bunny.

Alexa-really good point-I remember a lot of emotion at that door.

Kim
Old 06-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, in a way, Faith and Bos were more family to one another than their actual family was to them. Fred and Emily were total brats to Faith. Mikey was never around for Bos, and his father was a jerk.

The sole exception to that rule is Rose. Rose rules.

But, then, I always thought that Rose was kinda like the mother Faith never really had.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She was really good to both Bos and Faith. And yeah, they were way more a family. Faith's family always irritaed me, and Bos' family was too dysfuntional beyond Rose. Gave Bos a lot of depth though.

Kim
Old 06-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, weird double post.

Kim
Old 06-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think their respective family dysfunction allowed Bos and Faith to be that much closer.

You all know I never really got the romantic vibe between the two of them, but I could TOTALLY see a sibling/soulmate-of-that-kind vibe.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Heat wave over here and other duties are keeping a little delay on more caps, I´m sorry for that but then FF also ate a post in which I was commenting on how much I enjoyed the family backround stories. Well, maybe Bosco´s a bit more than Faith´s but Bosco´s was just so heartbreaking. Up to today, whenever I listen to "This is how you remind me" I can´t help but think of Bosco and "Childhood memories" YouTube - Third Watch 3.06 Childhood Memories part 5/5 Yet also another great ep that showed what lenght Faith would go to protect Bos and how awesome they were...love the last scene to bits

Quote:
You all know I never really got the romantic vibe between the two of them, but I could TOTALLY see a sibling/soulmate-of-that-kind vibe.
No I didn´t know this not even in s5? I mean I loved them and shipped them romantically ever since Superheroes II but up until s5 I think it was there you know, ready to be played out on screen. I mean have huge issues with the soulmate stuff in general (too cheesy for my taste) I just think they really loved each other in every meaning of that word. It was unconditional and they knew all the flaws of the other person and they loved each other despite it all. Ok, sappy rambling over
Old 06-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, not even in Season 5. Sorry!

I don't really know how to explain it, since a lot of you saw them as a romantic pairing. It's just that, to me, their connection sorta transcended that.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Sunny we need to convert you how about some great smutty fanfics?! I found some when I was looking for my old caps. Yeah, I found the smut but not the caps

j/k
So seriously I agree, the sexual tension/ chemistry was not always there and not the 1st thing that made them so awesome. But I remember that scene from the diner in s5 when Faith anounced that she´d be back...that was one of the moments one could feel it IMO. Going to think of some more...