Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm back ... won't get caughtup for a while. But I'm here ....
Old 04-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bee I don't get SPN till Saturday off of Space. So I say to you!

Well, the bathroom reno seems to be complete. The landlord mentioned a leak behind the toilet, but I can't see much of anything. Either way, the washer and dryer are out of the kitchen, which is all I was asking for.

Beyond that... it's been one of those annoying days where it's cloudy and extremely windy and, every so often, just for the hell of it, it starts raining. Only, with the winds, the rain is actually whipping at you. Bleh.

Otherwise, it's all good. I had a haircut last week and I forgot to ask the hairdresser to do layers and, as it turns out, a square cut looks much better on me. Who knew?
Old 04-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Southland I'm looking forward to it. I found last week's last night to watch, which was good as I missed when I was on my holiday.

Well it snowed last night again, and I had to sweep my car this morning, the roads were icy... I want to be back in the DR

2009-2010 What the heck happened Storm???
Old 04-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Welcome back Sis

Bee I hope you stick around now that you're no longer required to be here
Old 04-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny I'm sorry. ... I have no idea why Achan quit airing SPN, it was about the only decent show it had on. But Space is awesome, I like the lack of commercials but I don't care for the promos to much, they show more then we need to know, like the promo for IKWYDLS ICK! ...edit, just read what you wrote in the TPAM thread...you watch the unusuals and like Casey/Walsh?! YAY! I don't think I've liked a het couple that much since, Bosco/Faith.

Norla, Southland was pretty good tonight, I thought last weeks was kidna boring.

Carol, I'll sure try. I always mean to stop in here, but I get distracted by pretty boys who's names start with J. ...which actually should be a reason I stop here because Josh and Jason...hmmm....I'll have to remember that.

Welcome back Karen
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 04-23-2009 at 11:16 PM
Old 04-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll get caught up later ... for now ...

And guess what I did today? Leah (Sis's stray mom) had her kittens on Monday while I was gone to the work conference. Just got back last night, so this morning as Sis was getting ready for work, I crawled under her house to look for the babis. She had them in the 'safest' spot imaginable .... the hardest to get to. Under Sis's window, which was built out from the original house so that the original wall is there, save for ONE missing cement block. I heard one HUGE meowing under there, but could never see the baby, and Leah was on the front porch. I stuck my camera in under there with the flashlight and took like 15 pictures, but none showed a baby.

But I was determine.. Sis went to work, and I helped Mom in the garden and went BACK down to Sis's, back under the house, flashlight camera and mirror in hand. Crawled under, got the to the missing block, stuck the flashlight and camera in and oh boy Leah hissed at me, so she was there nursing the babies. So I talked to her and finally was able to spot her in the squeezed in left corner, and clearly saw THREE little squirmy fluffy babies nursing. So I took several images.

One baby is basically just like momma, one is light grey right now, and one kinda had a skunky black with white spots pattern. I have no idea for sure if there are more, but three for sure.

So here are the grainy images I took. Maybe everyone here can help determine how many babies there are ???

The 'bigger images' below are the zoomed in versions, then I have my numbers by what I know or think in the second smaller version of each image.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

My best guess right now is guaranteed 3 I saw ... and I think there are 4. I think the #3 was all spotty and black, not tabby lined. And I clearly see a tabby lined up near the 4 guess, but I don't think that's Leah's leg. I think Leah's leg is the 5ish spot .... ?????
Old 04-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Sis you are the most awesome person in the world! I am not sure how many kittens we have either, but at least three
Old 04-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

bane: Probably still more scintillating than mine! Other than the odd married guy hitting on me while at work and 2 onlookers...

nori: I'm so glad to hear that. I couldn't imagine that happening to me - a travel company folding while I'm out of the country? There was an article in my local paper that had a couple who went for a wedding out of country and the hotel had surrounded him with security and made him PAY for the hotel AGAIN...even though he had paid through Conquest SOOOO STUPID!

Caro: I feel like I've come back home. There hasn't been a thread where I've bonded with people like you guys. Though, there hasn't been a forum thread that's lasted this long with the same posters!

countrybumpkin hi! I don't know if we've chatted much on here before?

Anyhoo, those kittens are SOOOOOOOO cute!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

JAYNESS!
Old 04-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Jayta This is a unique board with the same group of awesome posters

And I am going to drop off a few pics ... these are late.... birthday pics from Sis and my bday on April 7th Check out Wii Fit wishing me a happy birthday

Old 04-26-2009, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just has this AWESOMELY long post typed up, and my page just went wonky.

It was something to do with ... Jayness just even telling us what she ate for the day, Bee coming back again, Sis and the birthday cake, Norla and her peeling and hopeful tan, and other stuff. UGH!

And I was highlighting my work trip. short version : van got stuck twice, I had to bunk with the guys one night because there weren't enough beds, a 70 year old man fell out of a top bunk, I'm bruised from a top bunk, I almost overheated the van on the way home, literally had to do 50 on the interstate with no air and an icechest full of worms that were getting too hot!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Speaking of kittens, I crawled under Sis's house again today and got MORE KITTEN IMAGES.

previous image:

There are 5! I'm so happy. And proud. And attached and it isn't even my momma cat and I know Sis needs to give them to good homes.

Anyhow, here they are. Numbered according to which ones were which when I took the first set of images.

The names I've given them so far ... yeah, they are SIS's cats and I've kinda named them already!

#1 Little Leah or LL or LL Cool J or something like that (cuz she looks just like her momma)
#2 Hibleton
#3 Pepé (as in Pepé Le Pew the skunk on Looney Tunes from the black/white pattern first very visible in the first set of pictures I took) ... but there is a high chance it's a girl so we could switch it to Penelope Pussycat after the female Pepé was in love with, or Pepita or something. I like Pepé because it sounds Mexican-ish after Juan who is undoubtedly the daddy.
#4 Juan Pablo Jr or Pablo for short
(I'd thought all these up yesterday already and today when I realized there were five, I kinda thought of a quick last one... but they are subject to change!
#5 Twilight

I know ... I'm such a dork and cannot get attached.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Sorry the computer or or whatever ate your post Sis I know that frustration

Squeee! Love the kitten pics!
Old 04-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know WHAT ate my post. It just kinda ... went black for a second, then said page cannot be displayed right in the middle of typing.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Looking at the babies little faces just makes me want to squeeze them! I wish we could hold them