Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ALEXA82
Today I realized the hardest thing about season six (besides Bosco beeing not there ). It is seeing a newbie (Finney Jr.) answering a call with "55-David" As much as I love the new episodes and new developments that´s making me so sad.
Gah, I know what you mean. 55 David is Bos and Faith. Period. Should be forever. But he's injured and she's detective and I fear we won't get those call letters back.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire Girl
Gah, I know what you mean. 55 David is Bos and Faith. Period. Should be forever. But he's injured and she's detective and I fear we won't get those call letters back.
But we will eventually, right? Right?
Old 11-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I´ll only be able to let it go if they give us something else reagrding Boz& Faith we´re all hoping for

Bosco´s abscence really drive me nuts. I lov ethe rest as well but I always think he is coming through a door. I just expect it in my subconcious. Weird
Old 11-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Supreme Fan

jBosco thanks for your explanation. Yeah, I'm not from USA, I'm italian, and here we are not very lucky with Third Watch, I'm waiting from 2 years for the channel to give me back this show. All I can do, being B/F shipper, is come here and read your posts.

Wildfire Girl thanks to you too.

Ross

"You're adorable" - Misha Collins 31/05/09
"Where were you when I was twenty?"- Jim Beaver 04/04/10
Old 11-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Maybe it's a sign, Italia1 (the channel) will retrasmitt Third Watch from 21 November!(from 4.13 on - is the last we saw here)

Ross

Old 11-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish you the best of luck on that Swamy!
Old 11-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Swamy, you're so lucky! I want to see season 4, too! And season 5! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

What did my tired eyes have to read?? Finney Jr., that greenhorn, was answering 55 David calls? And to think I ever liked him- who does he think he is?? He'll never be 55 David, never, nerver, never!! And shame on me for not noticing. I guess when I heard it my brain went into "Laa laa, I can't hear you" denial mode- my way of dealing with pain.

It's really weird watching those old episodes again- everything was alright back then- Bobby and Kim were Boy 55-3, Doc and Carlos Adam 55-3, Sully and Ty 55 Charly and Bosco and Faith 55 David. *sigh*...

Saw "A Hero's Rest" and "True Love" last night, and in the first I couldn't help but noticing what a great team both 55 Charly and 55 David were- it's that scene where they're in the scrap-yard chasing the cop-killer, they all know each other so well. And there was this short scene where Faith is wiping some blood from Bosco's face... Seeing Bosco and Rose in "True Love" almost broke my heart. How could anyone not fall in love with Boscon in that episode?
Watcher #43 ~ Vicious Trollop #3

Keeper of Samantha's goody closet

NBC executives: Go. To. Hell.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Wildfire Girl

Collaroy-Beach we all suffer for the programmation, you'll see, I'm sure that you have just be patient for a little time.

Old 11-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Swamy - I´m happy for you As CB said here in Germany we suffer from missing season 4 and 5. But CB I´m sure one day we´ll come here and spread the happy news as well!
Old 11-17-2004, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Alexa- I'll throw a party that day and call in sick the next day at work (any excuse will do... ). I have all my hopes on Kabel 1!!

Old 11-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

CB - Me too. But you already know my conspiracy therory about Kable1
Old 11-18-2004, 11:15 AM
New Fan

Hey there everyone!

I've decided to de-lurk myself, as I'm one of the unfortunate people who never got to see the 4th and 5th season (another one of the disadvantages of not living in the US), but now thanks to the wanders of "Torren" I've just been able to catch the 6th season and watching it now, and boy things have changed! I have read through the episode guides yet I'm still confused about the Bosco/Faith/Cruz fiasco.
Since I'm all shippy am I suppose to hate Cruz? cuz so far I've only watched 2 episodes, and I can't stand her already. what exactly is the story with her? did she have an affair with Bos? is she the bad guy? why is she trying to help Faith? didn't she shoot her? and how is it that Bosco let Cruz shoot Faith?
I know it's a lot of questions, and I've read the FAQ page, but I couldn't find the answers I was looking for so I wasn't sure whether to post them here or there, so if I should have posted it there please let me know and I'll move it..
Anyway... I'd appreciate any help!

I hope Bosco returns soon, I can't wait to see these two together again!
Old 11-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

on de-lurking finally, Nobelia!

I take it you're German as well? Because Alexa and I are, and we didn't get to see season 4 & 5 either (yet). Anyway, welcome! Bittorrent just about saved my life as well...

As for your questions- let's see.

Yes, you should definitely hate Cruz (aka Satan for most of the users here). Of course, some users will beg to differ, but just ignore them. J/K- make up your own mind. I don't particularly like her, but she's tough and an interesting character.

Why she's trying to help Faith, I don't really know. She said she did it because she doesn't rat on cops (and Faith had shot a handcuffed prisoner in revenge of him almost killing Bosco). Maybe she's finally getting into her head that being a loner doesn't pay off in the end. Maybe she's having bad conscience about shooting Faith. Maybe it's all part of another evil scheme of hers... My guess is that the writers want her to win back some points with the fans and thus are turning her from Satan into a human being.

The others will ask your Season 4/5 questions more accurately than I can, so... stay tuned!

Old 11-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oy!!!! CB don't be telling Nobelia things like that!!

First of all lets get this straight...Faith shot Cruz first!! Cruz shot back because of that! So Faith deserved it. See my signature under my post here, thats from the episode after the shootings. BAHA good times.

OK so Nobelia, I myself am a Cruz supporter! I like her BECAUSE she is tough and doesn't let anybody get in her way. I like that she bends the rules to get the bad guy...it makes life interesting. I do not call her satan. I think that Sasha is satan...the scum under satan's hoof actually.

And I actually agree with CB on the Faith/Cruz relationship...well I almost agree. It is odd that Cruz would cover for Faith after she shot Donald Mann (that gun-happy faith Just kidding). But I think she was equally angry with what he did to Bosco, and was actualy glad Faith pulled the trigger to get rid of Mann. Its really complicated...After what Faith said to Cruz after she got out of jail...if you look closely at Cruz in the car (in the one non-fuzzy scene we had of her) you can see her crying. Faith actually hurt her, go figure! And I think Faith regretted hurting her...so its a weird thing that is happening between them.

And yes, I think the writers are trying to soften her up a bit. This is a good thing I suppose. I don't like how they keep mentioning that she has no family. Its so sad.

But anyway...I myself have never seen ALL of season 4, just random eppys here and there! I did however see all of 5. Frikin' good season, although season 6 is kicking its a@@.

But but listen to me babble! Cruz is a sensitive topic with me...I will defend her anytime...anywhere! BAHA.

Nice to meet you Nobelia! Glad you decided to de-lurk. And make up your own mind about Cruz...although you know you want to join the good side .

Charlie: "You all, everybody!"

{TW} Watcher # 42, Real 55-David #11, G/C shipper #38
Sugarplum Fairies #133
Old 11-18-2004, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nobelia, welcome welcome welcome!

I know others have semi answered those questions but I will do my best to help out: (disclaimer, they are my opinions, and I am a noted Cruz hater)

Since I'm all shippy am I suppose to hate Cruz? cuz so far I've only watched 2 episodes, and I can't stand her already. he he he ... I'd say yes but others might say no. See the story below to understand the hatred.

what exactly is the story with her? She came on as a cop that no one really liked because she used other cops and people to get her way. The big deal with her is that she used Bos. She put him on the line by lying and saying that a dying man made a dying declaration that would implicate another and allow her to arrest the other. Except she made it that Bos supposedly heard the dying declaration, not her. And Bos didn't say no initially and when he realized she'd used him, put his name only on the report so he'd be the only one to go down if he tried to correct his statement, all hell broke loose. Faith kept trying to warn Bos about Cruz, etc., but he wouldn't listen. That's the jest of her story. But then there's the whole "we're supposed to feel sorry for her because she was so anti drug because of her sister" and I couldn't feel sorry for her. I mean, she uses people and doesn't feel regret.

did she have an affair with Bos? they did sleep together after her sister was killed in a meth drug explosion. We only saw it once, so who knows ... but it looks like it was a mini affair.

is she the bad guy? see above post ... she's not "bad" but a cop who does things in an unorthodox manner which is not good. And she uses people. She used Bos, she shot Faith. etc.

why is she trying to help Faith? I really haven't figured out why she decided to cover for Faith. I honestly don't know, so if someone figures it out let me know.

didn't she shoot her? yeah, Faith shot at Cruz and nicked her head and Cruz shot at Faith and temporarily paralized her.

and how is it that Bosco let Cruz shoot Faith? Bos didn't really. The three were in this informant's hotel room and Bos saw the informant draw a gun, and Faith saw Bos draw and drew and who knows why Cruz did ... probably because Faith drew hers. But Cruz had had her gun alreayd waiving it around like a mad woman. And then everyone just fired. Bos certainly didn't let Cruz shoot Faith. We could tell by the next opening scene with all her blood on him that he was trying to help and save Faith.

Ok ... that might now have made sense.