Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2008, 10:52 PM
New Fan

Save October Road!

October Road is in danger of not being picked up for a Season 3! Please contact ABC and let them know how much you want October Road to continue.

Over at the ABC.com message boards, the Roadies are starting a "Send a Leaf" campaign. Send a leaf (or several) and a note to ABC: Erin Felentzer and to Virginia Mastroianni. They are listed ad Media directors of October Road. The address is: ABC Studios 500 South Buena Vista Blvd. Burbank, CA 91521 (The leaf can be a real one or paper)

In adddition to the leaf campaign you can call and leave a message. The phone number is 1-818-460-7477 This is an automated system. Press 2 then 3 for Primetime menu. The ext. number for October Road is 628. Leave a short and to the point message.

You can also send an email. Go to the ABC.com site and click on the Contact ABC link.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board TikiGal . I'm going to close this thread and redirect you to the OR News Thread. Feel free to post this and continue the discussion over there and like I said...welcome to the board!